Cheesedog

• Thread starter pura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

Connoisseur, Can you give us some information on your 'Cheesedog'.

O

ojd

hi bro

we used the uk exodus cheese cuting and hit that with our chem bx2 male we use in our previous chem hybrid release

expect super stinky(odur will be an issue) potent plants with a taste to die for

peace

half baked

half baked

wow that sounds a lovely cross, where can i find them, are they still for sale?

peace hb

O

ojd

hi bro

yes they are

will be sending stock into farm next week

peace

pura

pura

looking forward to it. do you have any pics you can share with us, veg,flower? what phenos should we be looking for if any?

C

Chief Bigsmoke

I just received my pack of 11 reg Cheesedog seeds as well as some grandaddy haze.

Do you have any idea of the phenos found in both strains? which one is desired etc.

Thanks!

O

ojd

hi chief bigsmoke

thats 2 great varietys you got there

well with cheesedog you will have 2 main pheno's
cheese pheno
the uk cheese cut super stinky grows prety easy and taste lovely,flavour is a proper old school stinky skunk
i find the cheese a medium buzz but some people find it prety strong
def 1 of the best strains europe has to offer

or
chem pheno
real stinky(i mean real stinky mmeaty garlic)with nice big buds easy to grow and prety dam potent def not for the lightweight or you might wake up in the morning lik huh where am i

and the grandaddy haze(,man you picked 2 good variety honestly)

well these will be more of 3 way hybrid containing gdp sour diesel and haze

grandaddy purple pheno will be a lovely shorter variety that is easy to grow finishes quickly 8 weeks and turns purple alsmost black if taken past 8 weeks and given a good flush
not super potent but this is just so dam tasty and moreish you will be reaching for the jar often

sour deisel pheno
that pops up from sssdh male will be some serious fuel
very potent will leave you sleeping if your lightweight
taste very nice, diesel fuel
can stretch for a week or 2

or the sssdh pheno
lemony hazy aroams and taste
sweat inducing buzz for those who have not tried the sssdh before
log duration of high and generaly 1 of the best hazes out there and belive me ive tried alot of haze

you cant go wrong with either of these varietys bro and keep us uodated on your progress

any more Q fire away
to be honest you should not find a shit pheno in these
all mothers used are very excellent strains and the male has been proven over the last years in all the sssdh seeds and hybrids ive put out

peace

E

E.T.

thanks connoisseur! i picked up a pack of gdp x sssdh from the tude and they sent me a free pack of cheesedog....super stoked to run these. thanks for the killer description, it's nice to hear what to be on the lookout for.....would love to see some pics if you have any....keep up the good work!

X

xeet

thanks connoisseur! i picked up a pack of gdp x sssdh from the tude and they sent me a free pack of cheesedog....super stoked to run these. thanks for the killer description, it's nice to hear what to be on the lookout for.....would love to see some pics if you have any....keep up the good work!

I did the same but picked up a pack of Chemmy Jones and my growing buddy down here ordered the sssdh. We both got the Cheesedog as the "lucky dip" extra :) That's the one I wanted so needless to say I was stoked!
:rollj:

C

Chief Bigsmoke

I don't know what to say other than... baller.

I plan to keep a steady journal here so you and everyone can follow along. I just joined the Cannabis trade association here in Canada, so things are looking up. :) Thanks again for all of your help with the phenos. you don't usually get that type of service through breeders. high five! If you are ever in Whistler you have a friend to look up. :)

S

SMOKE-ONE

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! all of the strain discriptions sound SO DAMN GOOD I dont know which one to order!!!!! I might have to go break the piggybank open and splurge on alot of CONNOISSEUR GEAR!!!!!! I am somewhat of a newbie so "EASE OF GROWTH ALONG WITH HIGH POTENCY AND GREAT TASTE ARE ALL VERY IMPORATANT.sO WHICH STRAIN IN THE CONNOISSEUR LINEUP IS EASIEST TO GROW??????? NOT TRYING TO HOG YOUR THREAD

P

paulycali

Break that piggy bank for sure! Connoisseur Genetics has some sick ass fire in there beans. Go grab yourself a pack or maybe two

I just got a few packs myself and look forward to finding some gems

What flavors you into? You like Indica Sativa?

Z

zonama

Thanks Connoisseur. This one sounds like a good match. And Chief thank you! Im excited about the cheesedog . Its going to be a good journal for sure. Been interested in the Exodus and how it breeds with others for a minute now, MOST of what ive seen it blends great, small percent of the time you cant tell it was used at all. But Chem Cheese sounds sooo good. Hope some others get on board with this one too. Pop'em all

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Has the Cheesedog hit this bay yet, did I miss em already? Looks like it huh? Whose cut did you use of the exodus cheese, i forget.? Thanks bro.

E

E.T.

not a bay drop, think everyone got em as freebies from the tude....

Has the Cheesedog hit this bay yet, did I miss em already? Looks like it huh? Whose cut did you use of the exodus cheese, i forget.? Thanks bro.

S

SMOKE-ONE

Paulycali: Thanks for the reply!! I am an "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY SMOKER" I love sativas and indicas.AS long as they are very potent and taste GRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Might be somewhat of a newbie to growing but Im a vetren smoker.So my tolerance iz Sky High. some of the weed going around that many people consider potent barely gets me high.But ive ran into a couple of mystery strains that really got me toasted.that being said as long as its plenty potent,tasty,and easy to grow,Sativas and indicas are both my friend.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

not a bay drop, think everyone got em as freebies from the tude....

yeah I purchased a pack of granddaddy haze (grandaddy purp x sssdh) and I received a pack of cheesedog for free. I was waiting to see what I received as a freebie because I was going to order Cheesedog regardless. I'm a huge fan tasty stink nuggets.

aldus

aldus

Pretty excited about this. Ordered some granddaddy haze as well hoping for one of the og kush crosses for free, but would not be disappointed at all with the cheesedawg

P

paulycali

Paulycali: Thanks for the reply!! I am an "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY SMOKER" I love sativas and indicas.AS long as they are very potent and taste GRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Might be somewhat of a newbie to growing but Im a vetren smoker.So my tolerance iz Sky High. some of the weed going around that many people consider potent barely gets me high.But ive ran into a couple of mystery strains that really got me toasted.that being said as long as its plenty potent,tasty,and easy to grow,Sativas and indicas are both my friend.

Whatever you consider the best connoisseur genetics strains are right up there with them so dont be afraid to tryout some of there gear. Its top notch and super potent. Breed for potency and flavor

Top Bottom