Cheesedog

• Thread starter pura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
I ordered chemy jones and recieved OJ Haze Freebie.

aldus

aldus

Just got my seeds today.

Ordered the granddaddy haze and got the chemmy jones as my freebie.

P

PercySpencer

Picked up a pack of OG chem and got the Chemmy Jones as the lucky dip...

M

metadoneth

Picked up ukhem and ogchem on two seperate order and both times got the cheesedog as my freebie pick... so looks like Ill have a lot of cheesedog to sift through to find a winner when I decide to pop these!!! Thanks CSG!!

C

Chief Bigsmoke

reply to farmer

I did the same but picked up a pack of Chemmy Jones and my growing buddy down here ordered the sssdh. We both got the Cheesedog as the "lucky dip" extra :) That's the one I wanted so needless to say I was stoked!
:rollj:

We are starting our Cheesedog soon and I was wondering if you had a chance to run yours yet? :)

Thanks

C

Chief Bigsmoke

reply to farmer #2

We are starting our Cheesedog soon and I was wondering if you had a chance to run yours yet? :)

Thanks

Picked up ukhem and ogchem on two seperate order and both times got the cheesedog as my freebie pick... so looks like Ill have a lot of cheesedog to sift through to find a winner when I decide to pop these!!! Thanks CSG!!

T

truecannabliss

Some great Cheesedog grows around now, such a tasty & stoney smoke.....much more potent than the original Cheese mother.

X

xchronic420

hello just got my casey jones x casey jones from CSG and got a free 11 pack of cheesedog from the attitude like the way CSG got the exodus cut of cheese real uk fire if you grow it right thinkin to hit my elf snaks from bodhi seeds x sourdiesel from dr greenthumb with the cheesedog if thats ok CSG herd so much good things about csg genetics time to pop em and find a real good pheno wish me luck peace love and most of all thc

T

truecannabliss

Great to be back bro, thats for repping us while we were away (i love your DanK Haze thread).....Cheesedog was the 1st thing i had when i came home and it knocked me on my ass, i was more stoned than when i smoked the 1st time as a kid.
Peace

illicit1

illicit1

so i was on the Tude the other day and decided to buy a pack of reg Granddaddy haze and in doing so tihs just ended up being one of the best ideas i have ever made as because i bought the seeds that day i got two dif free reg ten packs one of Chemmy Jones and the other was Cheese Dog talk about a lucky day !!! so dose any one out there know about the Chemmy Jones ? is this a tall plant what might the medical applications for it thanks to any one for there help and a BIG THANK YOU to Connoisseur 420 for all your work with this amazing medicine !!

catdaddy

catdaddy

i jumped on the same deal and have 4 chemmy jones on the now. they're due to hit the bloom tent in another 2 wks, will let you know then.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I got the og chem, and they gave me chemmy jones and cheesedog. I think i'll fire up the cheesedog first, just for the hell of it. sounds like a real winner if the right pheno is gotten.

edit: ordered from the attitude..

powerplant

powerplant

That shit was the promo of the century, I got so many so free beans I gave some away. If you ordered early enuff you got a pack of Cheese dog & Chemmy Jones, 3 singles from Reserva Privida (October Promo) Sour Kush, Kandy Kush & OG 18....On top the regular monthly Attitude UFO's which was another 5 beans. 28 free beans, 11 strains.

powerplant

powerplant

Some bs happen to my order were it was "missent" and routed to NY for a day or so. Finally landed days later call USPS wit your tracking number.

FiveAM

FiveAM

just called them. the automated system gives me no information and won't transfer me to a rep..stupid world we live in. pay for services and get little to no service at times.

Top Bottom