logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
looking good bro but props goes to devilsharvest for the beans :D

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Props to DevilsHarvest!!! I have me a few of these gems as well that are just about to put on a show....

Thanks again logic and Devilharvest, love you guys

Tex

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,s update

cheesel 2 weeks on now .....coming along nicely:cool:

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

man they are looking good..you will enjoy her.. I like seeing how happy she looks.. well done man

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

oi-oi

man they are looking good..you will enjoy her.. I like seeing how happy she looks.. well done man

thanks.. for the kind words...... i,ll take a few cuts ... of all the females.....:cool:

R

rounders02

they are looking real healthy and happy and about to take off for ya.. look forward to the grow.

D

doubleds

Is this cheese x diesel, i have beans called chiesel made by heath robinson, absolutely killer weed bro. Nice job.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I think those are different than the Cheesel that is floatin around here, Midnight Gardener I think did these and they are the UK Cheese cut x a Soma select male cut of NYCD...I have a few goin and they look like some vigorous little buggers..

Tex

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I did this its soma NYCD female croseed with a male BB cheese..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My mistake, it was Devilsharvest that did the work with the Cheesel here

Sorry bro...

Tex

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Nice plants you got. Cheesel sounds like it's going to be a stinker.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
i am smoking some heath robinson cheesiesel right now , and it smells like sour cheese and taste just like cheese and diesel .... really top breeding from heath , this is a top notch cheese cross ....

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
should be some tasty weed, cheese and diesel are already real tasty... Nice combo!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ive just popped 10 cheesel and they all look exactly the same, i cant wait to smoke this bud again. My wife loved it when we was down in Dam smoking Devil, so he sent the beans

thanks bro:)

Top Bottom