Chem 91 Sk Va Male X As Many Strains As Posable

• Thread starter Medfinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medfinder

Medfinder

Looking at the packaging says Chemdog 91 sk va regular seeds.

if you want to say deadhead og or Chemdog 91 bx or its all fake thats your opinion. this is why so many persons leave this board, because those that have there own cannabis degree will argue till the cows come home.

i do see awards that cali connection has won.
and i posted there was debate about how swerve's work was suspect.

i chose to use the male because of its vigor and smell. there are many other males i could have chose living here in socal. i have not had any herms yet from the direct crosses

but i do see the hate on this board is just as bad as it was 10 years ago.

here is the actual cut and paste from cali connections site..

Chemdog 91 Sk Va

Chemdog 91

Strain: Hybrid Indica/Sativa

Lineage: Chemdog 91 Skunk Va x Chemdog 91 BX1

Seeds: Fem & Reg

Fem seeds- 91 Skunk Va x Chemdog 91 BX1 RVSD Male

Reg seeds – Chemdog 91 Female x Chemdog 91 BX1

Yield: Large

Flowering Time: 70 Days
this cut and paste from seedfinder...
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Chem_91_SK_VA/The_Cali_Connection/
The famed Chemdog 91 Sk Va, this comes from the East Coast, given to use by the Chem family from Chem Dawg and their crew. It is outcrossed to the Deadhead and then backcrossed to the Chemdog 91 so it’s actually to itself. The male seeds are Chemdog 91 female crossed to Chemdog 91 BX1 male. The female seeds are Chemdog 91 Skunk Va crossed to the Chemdog 91 BX1 female reversed. These will provide you large yields, very skunky, very kerosene, very typical to an OG- lemon undertone. You’ll have a solid bud structure followed by shorter plant with thicker stems. Has a tendency to grow large at times if you don’t train it properly. Fast flower time but still finishes at a typical 70 days.

The Cali Connection - DeadHead OG
This is the famed Original 91 Chemdog AKA the skunk VA cut. as it was the only verified cut chem gave out. his online screen name is Skunk VA. hence the reference..The legend of legends. the creator of so many legendary strain like OG Kush, Sour Diesel and so forth.

Strain: Chemdog 91 SK VA
Breeder: Cali Connection
Type: indica/sativa
Flowering: ~70 days
Normal or female seeds.

Medfinder

Medfinder

The Cali Connection - DeadHead OG
This is the famed Original 91 Chemdog AKA the skunk VA cut. as it was the only verified cut chem gave out. his online screen name is Skunk VA. hence the reference..The legend of legends. the creator of so many legendary strain like OG Kush, Sour Diesel and so forth.

Strain: Chemdog 91 SK VA
Breeder: Cali Connection
Type: indica/sativa
Flowering: ~70 days
Normal or female seeds.
picture.php

budder og from 1500 esperanza SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES COOP GGR before it was sold to Plug la

picture.php
Budder og

simcoesod

simcoesod

lets just call the male Chemdog 91 skva bx male....everyone happy?lol

i ran elite kings super va(va clone x isp Chemdog 91)and it was insane!i liked it so much i just ordered to 2 packs of their bx1(va clone x super va),basically a bx5

basscaptain

basscaptain

So far over 40 different female 215/420 socal collective clones have begun last year.

from south orange county to north san Fernando valley.

seeds? yes heres a small shot of some...

picture.php
this was started a yr ago I see, the person that is doing the writing on that clear bottle that says Skywalker is a AZZ.................................. :)
send me some of those beans... :)

DyadGenetics

DyadGenetics

Swerve caused a lot of this type of confusion when he released all those Chem/OG crosses back in the day. No doubt where a large portion of these offshoot cuts come from that popped up in the years following. For as much hate as he gets, he flooded the world with OG and Chem seed.

Great looking crosses, by the way. Keep up the great work.

Top Bottom