Chem 91 Sk Va Male X As Many Strains As Posable

• Thread starter Medfinder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medfinder

Medfinder

So far over 40 different female 215/420 socal collective clones have begun last year.

from south orange county to north san Fernando valley.

seeds? yes heres a small shot of some...

picture.php

Last edited:
stutter

stutter

it doesnt look like a reversed female..... ding ding ding yup the ole bullshit detector is going off here lol

R

redlife215

Did u guys not read his post he stated it is a Chemdog 91 x budder og, what a bunch of dicks. Nice going buddy making and testing seeds is always a party. I am running a few seed plants in my fullterm gardens of seeds i made last season

stutter

stutter

Did u guys not read his post he stated it is a Chemdog 91 x budder og, what a bunch of dicks. Nice going buddy making and testing seeds is always a party. I am running a few seed plants in my fullterm gardens of seeds i made last season

no you misread he says "Chem Budder og is the male 91 chem sk va x to kyle kushmans budder og..."
chem budder is a cross he has made with this male.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

@Medfinder:
There is no such thing as a male SkunkVA. You're either lying or misinformed.

the rrock

the rrock

medlifefinder are you looking to distribute seeds or going thru testing process as it looks like they're bindled in ten packs

Medfinder

Medfinder

Those packs are the off spring of the clones that were pollenated by cali connection Chemdog 91 sk va male grown from seed. as well as treeolgy's genetics seed line in those pics.
aka treeolgy genetics at seedfinder.com he is a contributor to this project.
there not for sale. these hopefully will be grown out and phenos selected.

P.S. it does help to read all the posts.

weather or not swerve had the real Chemdog 91 sk va is another debate. i am simply stating that a Male plant was selected from cali connections Chemdog 91 sk va seeds.

i am finding it difficult to post some pics from another site that i have stored images.

here is the male from cali connections Chemdog 91 sk va

Chemdog 91 Female x Chemdog 91 BX1 from cali connection reg seeds

Chem
Last edited:
Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Swerve used a reversed male to get these seeds. Did u find many hermies yet? Although I hear they show up later in the f2’s and f3’s.

Medfinder

Medfinder

Looking at the packaging says Chemdog 91 sk va regular seeds.

if you want to say deadhead og or Chemdog 91 bx or its all fake thats your opinion. this is why so many persons leave this board, because those that have there own cannabis degree will argue till the cows come home.

i do see awards that cali connection has won.
and i posted there was debate about how swerve's work was suspect.

i chose to use the male because of its vigor and smell. there are many other males i could have chose living here in socal. i have not had any herms yet from the direct crosses

but i do see the hate on this board is just as bad as it was 10 years ago.

here is the actual cut and paste from cali connections site..

Chemdog 91 Sk Va

Chemdog 91

Strain: Hybrid Indica/Sativa

Lineage: Chemdog 91 Skunk Va x Chemdog 91 BX1

Seeds: Fem & Reg

Fem seeds- 91 Skunk Va x Chemdog 91 BX1 RVSD Male

Reg seeds – Chemdog 91 Female x Chemdog 91 BX1

Yield: Large

Flowering Time: 70 Days
this cut and paste from seedfinder...
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Chem_91_SK_VA/The_Cali_Connection/
The famed Chemdog 91 Sk Va, this comes from the East Coast, given to use by the Chem family from Chem Dawg and their crew. It is outcrossed to the Deadhead and then backcrossed to the Chemdog 91 so it’s actually to itself. The male seeds are Chemdog 91 female crossed to Chemdog 91 BX1 male. The female seeds are Chemdog 91 Skunk Va crossed to the Chemdog 91 BX1 female reversed. These will provide you large yields, very skunky, very kerosene, very typical to an OG- lemon undertone. You’ll have a solid bud structure followed by shorter plant with thicker stems. Has a tendency to grow large at times if you don’t train it properly. Fast flower time but still finishes at a typical 70 days.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom