Chem 91 Skunk Va

• Thread starter johnnybats
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnybats

johnnybats

A buddy of mine was gifted a legit Chemdog 91 a few years back and on his last run he accidentally got her to seed.. So I grew one of em out and shes smelling right on point to the Chemdog 91 he was running.
My question is how long of a flower time does she generally need? Shes in week 6 right now but looks to be moving a bit slow for an 8 week plant so i was wondering if she goes for 9 or more?
thanks

johnnybats

johnnybats

the high started out as a cerebral high so i started getting bummed out, but it turned into a couch lock high (which i love) mixed with extreme happiness. I enjoyed the most relaxed car ride iv ever had shortly after the happiness kicked in. It was a very diverse high and i was impressed.
It hasnt been curing for long, so the smell and taste are still developing but i get a sour pine taste thus far.
The bud has a great THC:CBD ratio with a little dash of CBN in there, i think this is what attributes to the great high

Screenshot from 2017 03 13 155746
jipp

jipp

nice sounds like a fun high.. that is what i like in a herb a interesting high.. iv had some that was all body high ( blueberry muffin ), i need that for pain.. but damn when its all body high, its boring as fuck. hah.
chris.

johnnybats

johnnybats

Oh ok....cuz ur callin it Chemdog 91. I got confused. .......
so if you run a seed you found in a bag you would call that plant something other then what it is?
cookie family did that with the girl scout cookies.. just s1ed it and called each one something different.. is that proper etiquette with S1s or do you keep the name of the plant if came from? i call this Chem91S1

G gnome

G gnome

so if you run a seed you found in a bag you would call that plant something other then what it is?
cookie family did that with the girl scout cookies.. just s1ed it and called each one something different.. is that proper etiquette with S1s or do you keep the name of the plant if came from? i call this Chem91S1
I call it an s1.

Top Bottom