Chem-D, Blue Dream and Cheese - how much longer you think I got?

• Thread starter yezmar420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yezmar420

yezmar420

Here are some pics of my latest grow...this is day 42 of flower...they don't look as healthy as I wanted due to me trying to dial in the Earth Juice nutes I'm using...so far the Blue Dream and Cheese are my winners..let me know what you think...top 3 are BD, bottom 4 are mainly Cheese, the yellow one is the Chem-D..that strain isn't doing to well..

Chem d blue dream and cheese   how much longer you think i got
Chem d blue dream and cheese   how much longer you think i got 2
Chem d blue dream and cheese   how much longer you think i got 3
Chem d blue dream and cheese   how much longer you think i got 4
Chem d blue dream and cheese   how much longer you think i got 5
Chem d blue dream and cheese   how much longer you think i got 6
Chem d blue dream and cheese   how much longer you think i got 7
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
whats good yezmar? they look pretty good for day 42 I'd take em to 70, 60-65 at the least...they should continue to blow up nicely just keep checkin the trichs till they start getting cloudy and amber then its time to cut those bitches down!

D

DoobieMonster

Most times yellowing of the leaves during flowering isn't bad cuz the plant is drawing nutrients out of the leaves putting energy into making buds. you got anything to magnify your buds to check out your trichs? If so you can tell when it's time to harvest by color of trichs?

R

Rolln J

blue dream and Chemdog D both can go 65-70 days easy - Im pretty sure cheese is much earlier though - more like 8 weeks maybe.

justiceman

justiceman

Don't worry man those nuggets look superb. Haven't ever seen any earth juice results but those nugs look resinous and fat. I might have to give those nutes a whirl some tme.

green bastard

green bastard

looks like a cal mag defiency and if not that its nitrogen

yezmar420

yezmar420

thanks for the kinds words all...

yeah..this is my first run with dirt and organic nutes, so far I'm pretty happy..the yield might not be the same as hydro but I think that'll change with time. the smells and stickiness of the flowers are a lot more evident I noticed vs. soilless with chemical ferts, one of things I notice about it so far. they just seem richer...all those arguments I've read about in the past on soil/organic vs. hydro seem to be ringing true...we'll see in the end:volcano:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
My Ej bloom has NO N in what so ever, great for sativas and not so great for everything else. Chemdog D and Cheese will take ec2.0 easy with chem nutes and loads of N.

Chem and Cheese can run 70 days easy.

D

Dankman

I would say about 65-70 days myself based off of the photos? But yes, for day 42 they look good and I would stay away from the earth juice nutrients, try Advanced Nutrients or Humboldt Nutrients organic line for better results and bigger yields. If you are not afraid to use chelated nutrients, the Humboldt Oneness and Ginormous combination has created amazing results and it is very easy to use. Other than that, great job here Yezmar420!

yezmar420

yezmar420

Got some updated pics at day 52...the smells in there are awesome right now..I think I'm gonna give the blue dream and cheese 8-12 days, for the chem-d 18...:rauch08:

Bluedream day52
Cheese day52
Chemd day52
S

Sway

lookin tasty my friend :) nice job, let them go as long as you can

yezmar420

yezmar420

Here's a couple pics of the Cheese I just pulled, looked good at 63 days to me...forgot to take pics of the Blue Dream, I'll post pics of the dried results:smiley_joint:

Cheese63day1
Cheese63day2
C

cheesybud

very nice m8 cheese is a bitch to grow get the right stuff and it can grow well i had many problems with mine but yours look good

yezmar420

yezmar420

Here's a pic of some dried Blue Dream and the Chem-D before I cut it down:harvest:...enjoy:stonedsmilie:

100 0167
100 0165
100 0164
yezmar420

yezmar420

Here are my final pics for this thread...this is the Chem-D dried..this stuff came out awesome, the smell is like lemons and gasoline..taste is like a eucalyptus/lemon balm type thing...

100 0168
100 0170
Top Bottom