CHEM DAWG seeds from Dr Greenthumb

• Thread starter Growing247
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growing247

Recently I got my medical marijuana card and before that I never grew my own herb for fear of legal problems. Now, with that out of the way as far as the state is concerned I got severe pain problems due to multiple injuries. The strain that works the best for me is CHEM DAWG #4 or OG Kush. Right now, I am vegging some TAHOE OG KUSH and also purchased some RESERVA PRIVADA #18 and germinated those beans (all the beans are feminized). Now then, I also went ahead and bought Dr Greenthumbs Chem Dawg #4 but they have not yet arrived. I have grown other strains before but never Chem Dawg because it is sold only as clones around here and usually the clones are bogus and you have to buy the buds themselves which is way too costly for me. My question is if anyone has grown the Drs Chem Dawg #4 or the IRanian Autoflower. I love auto flowers and landraces as well and would love any feedback on what your experience growing the Dr.s gear was???

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Docs gear is solid.
Beast weed I've grown.

But I haven't tried many Of his strains.
Hoping to start his c-99 an OhZone this week.

I have a friend @ RIU who journaled the Chemdog #4, he loved it!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm growing Chemdog #4 and Chemdog #4 x g13 but everything I have read and seen says doc's Chemdog #4 is fire and dead on to the clone.

T

TreFarmer

Dr.'s G is looking legit!
temp_3.jpg

4½ weeks in;)

M

mickeyspliff

Some good threads on the Iranian Autoflower here, and I can say IMO it is an excellent plant, especially for an autoflower. Evrey time i smoke it i think how dank it tastes, and the strength is very good. It will stay in veg if given 24 hours light, though I have read that it will eventually start flowering.

M

mickeyspliff

Beautiful garden, excellent calyx to leaf ratio on those plants.

G

Growing247

Thank you all to who responded to my thread so quickly. I am amazed at some of the pictures posted. My mouth is watering! Having never bought seeds from DGT I needed a little reassurance I suppose you could say. Thankyou all for your input fellow THC Farmers, and I look forward to growing the Chemmy and some Iranian autos in the near future. Just had my 1960s era panel box replaced by a new model and made it so the grow room runs on its own breaker. Also, put the electrical outlets in the ceiling in case there is a flood which I hope never happens, but its a basement so better safe than sorry. Just had the inspector come by and give the ok. I had to hide my germinating trays of seeds and my bong but now that he's gone I can start setting up my lights and flood tables. Hoorah!!! :icon_animal26::cool0041:

A

Angus

this is docs

growing 247:

two of our patients only want iranian auto GROWN outdoors

but to be fair to this site if logic has beans of the chems they are bang on.

Been a drgt fan for over a decade

but have many successful strains that came from THIS site!

is this pic the Chemdog #4 s1"s from the doc?

T

TreFarmer

this is docs

growing 247:

two of our patients only want iranian auto GROWN outdoors

but to be fair to this site if logic has beans of the chems they are bang on.

Been a drgt fan for over a decade

but have many successful strains that came from THIS site!
100% agree the 13Dawgz, Avalanche and Chem Rom are ON POINT! :bow

R

rocdiesel

Dr.'s G is looking legit!
temp_3.jpg

4½ weeks in;)

You're plant is lookin pretty good... does your chem normally get that yellow? look's like it might need a bit of N, I am running some Chemdog IX-III and I know around week 4 I need to give it a little bit of N.

also how is the smell on that girl :D

T

TreFarmer

You're plant is lookin pretty good... does your chem normally get that yellow? look's like it might need a bit of N, I am running some Chemdog IX-III and I know around week 4 I need to give it a little bit of N.

also how is the smell on that girl :D
This is Doc's G.. my soil was really low in N, next run I will be doubling N. She smells very fuelly, the small pheno is closer to the real G:)

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Just finished couple runs of the sour 13 from the doc and it was super dank. Great customer service in my experience too

JB

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

I am growing Doc's Chemdog #4 right now. Really nice plant...I will get some pics up soon. I am running his g13 currently too. Nice genetics.

I have ran his Oh Zone, IG13 and his Katsu Bubba from the old regulars back in the day. All good solid, sound genetics.

Try to get some gear from here though, dank beans up in here too.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I am growing Doc's Chemdog #4 right now. Really nice plant...I will get some pics up soon. I am running his g13 currently too. Nice genetics.

I have ran his Oh Zone, IG13 and his Katsu Bubba from the old regulars back in the day. All good solid, sound genetics.

Try to get some gear from here though, dank beans up in here too.

Nice to see you scored some Chemdog #4 beans. Looking foreword to some pics. Heard Docs gears pretty solid. You still have those ghost OGs? How'd they end up turning out? ~ODB~

B

Bluenoser

i have gotten 9 strains from Dr.Greenthumb and every one has turned out to be top drawer.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Some good threads on the Iranian Autoflower here, and I can say IMO it is an excellent plant, especially for an autoflower. Evrey time i smoke it i think how dank it tastes, and the strength is very good. It will stay in veg if given 24 hours light, though I have read that it will eventually start flowering.

Im thinking of ordering the Iranian Auto for my outdoor grow this summer. I don't know why, but just looking at that plant i get the feeling it has the afghi type smell i have been looking for. I had an old afghi strain over a decade ago that was the strongest smelling, best smelling and strongest couchlock high i have ever had in my life, a true 4-5 hour couchlock , in total zombie state... The smell went through walls for sure. It was kind of like roadkill skunk, but just different, very unique... What sort of smell do you get from the Iranian Auto? Is the high as good as they claim it to be? Is it a heavy couchlock high? I have been very interested in this strain for awhile now...

blis84

blis84

It is sick but his iranian series strains isn't considered an auto flower, it's the same iranian indica he uses in all his gear, very fast flowering like 42-45 days indoor or something ridiculous, but it's a photoperiod strain, no ruderalis, same iranian in his endless sky which to this day is the best bud I've ever smoked, very finicky not for beginners but deadly potent and the taste is absurd, like fresh exotic fruits and flowers.

Top Bottom