Chem, OG, Diesel and Haze variations.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres a batch of near finished buds for you guys, most of this gear is from Elite, and is doing incredibly well. Only have about 1-4 weeks to go total, strain depending of course.

Sour Funk 1:

Chem og diesel and haze variations
Chem og diesel and haze variations 2
Chem og diesel and haze variations 3
Chem og diesel and haze variations 4
Chem og diesel and haze variations 5
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Chem OG 1: (i think this is going to be very very special)

Cog11
Cog12
Cog13
Cog14
Cog15
Cog16
Cog17
Cog18
Cog19
Cog110
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres Snowychem, huge yiekd, loads of trichs on the bud, but i didnt do a good job on her, needs a fair run.

Sc11
Sc12
Sc13
D

Dublo

Illest

Man all those pics are Juicy!!! Elite's Gear does and can Kickass... Lol

Keep a doin' what ya Doin' BigBuddy~ Blessings and Positivity!:handshake

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Man all those pics are Juicy!!! Elite's Gear does and can Kickass... Lol

Keep a doin' what ya Doin' BigBuddy~ Blessings and Positivity!:handshake

Thanks for the kindness bro.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oop, forgot my favorite Mango Widow, not great shots, but I love the plant, what a fuckin smell. THis is from Mr Nice.

Mw51
Mw52
Mw53
Mw54
Mw55
Mw56
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks man, few thins could have gone much better, but things are moving along, next run on these I should get them down a bit better, i hope, lol. Have to keep the puppies out of the room to by the looks of all the dog hair that gets on my leaves.

K

koopa troopa

that chemOG 1 is the shit... also digging sour banana punch. i got candymans sbp x OG BX1 that should be the fire.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, ya koopa, the 1st pheno of that chem og is really catching my attention. I should have kept the N in her for another week or so, i fear she'll lose most of her fans a few days before harvest, but hey, she'll be damn clean tasting. Strongest smell in the room though is from the mango widow, and from my williams wonder f2, that one is a competitor for roadkill, just pure old school reek. Fed it on a lower schedule though, so shes not looking great, and the pride won out over the pics, lol.

Top Bottom