Chem91 Skva Bx F2 Pheno Hunt

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

so i i bought a pack of super va seeds about 16 months ago,ended up with 7 females,the rest males....i pollinated a bunch of lower branches from the best 2 males and got about 300 seeds.the smoke from these girls was epic!extremely potent sativa high with zero ceiling....you can smoke too much of this shit,and cannot drink too much while smoking this weed,you will be puking!its insane seed posse Chemdog 91 bx3 x the skva clone...and i guess my seeds would be a bx4 f2.....i germed a bunch a month ago,forgot all about them and they dried out.....i guess i smoke too much weed,not my finest hour.i have again put 71 of these seeds to germ today,ill post pics and progress as i go...these will be grown outdoors,ill clone every plant,cull all the males and save clones and some pollen from the best 2 males,ill also take clones from the 4 best females and randomly pollinate some bottom branches for some f3s

after a smoke test from all fems,as well as looking at my grow notes,ill choose 2 females for overall potency,resistance and pure skva traits...im sure ill find something close to the skva clone

im really excited about this journey,im sure i will find something extremely special!

heres a pic of one in flower from seed run

Chem91 skva bx f2 pheno hunt
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
the smoke is epic!very potent sativa,the best ive ever grown...and it has zero ceiling...i cant drink more than a couple beers if im smoking it,,,,gives me the bad spins!

Yeah same for me with the Polecat (chem x skunk). It's just Chemdog 91 but way better. New fav for sure. Can't wait to see how these turn out for you.

simcoesod

simcoesod

ive heard of polecat...they used to sell it at kindseed.....forget the company,,,im sure it was a canadian company

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
What the Mass Super Skunk cut? Yes. Im all things Chem and Diesel. Out of all the Moms that have come and gone the East Coast clone is one i have had and have never let go even to this day and prob never will.

simcoesod

simcoesod

i isolated the stinkiest 3 and took them to a friends so i could show him and have him smell these plants,i had to take my mom shopping and i had the 3 seven inch plants in the back of my suv....2 minutes after getting into my vehicle my mom asked me if i hit a skunk....i got a good laugh from that one....these small plants are so smelly im afraid to flower them

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you are worried about the basically mild smell of the vegging plants you are not going to believe how much they smell when there are flowers and maturing resin glands.

simcoesod

simcoesod

so i have 11 phenos in the cloner,thety root super fast!i based my selections of pure skunk/chem smell alone.ill make my final selections after i smoke test all the females i have outside

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

What the Mass Super Skunk cut? Yes. Im all things Chem and Diesel. Out of all the Moms that have come and gone the East Coast clone is one i have had and have never let go even to this day and prob never will.
You have the mass super skunk?

Top Bottom