Chemdaddy...GDP x ROC's Chemdog

First...Thanks all for the warm welcome to the Farm...great stuff here...there's numerous, awesome grows/growers and info everywhere here...Kudo's to all who contribute...Here's one that kjnda happened by mistake...the few beans I got from the accidental spew while collecting some select male pollen somehow...1 germed right up and was a girl...YES SIR...her structure is very nice to be untouched and is now ready for a few cuts...I'm gonna move her up to some better shoes...take a few cuts...and sling her happy ass into flower...I'll get up a few pics after the uppot...she looks promising early...and shows both traits in her mix...I'm using all FF products along with teas, and a combination of LED/HPS in flower...good to get going again...B

Thanks MGG...I'm looking forward to hearing the odor filters coughing in the flower room again...lol...she looks nice early...I'll get up a few pics soon...my times been scattered this week...

Thanks guys for the visit...took her out for a trim and a few cuts...gave her a taste of some guano tea...thinned her bushy ass a bit...took a few cuts...tucked her back in for the stretch...hope it's minimal...lol...a little long in veg is an understatement...she's quite a big girl for this little room...may have to knock a hole in the roof in a week or 2, ...lol...grease the walls maybe, so she'll fit...but I'll get her done...B

Plant looks great! Forgive the ignorance but who is ROC and is this a chemdawg bx as a male?
Thanks tweedy...ROC is a private breeder of some fantastic ol school killer funk, when seed was delivered by pony express and covered wagon...lol...on a more serious note...he's bringing it back into modern day genetics with care though...I've been so fortunate to have been a part of it over the years...his work is fantastic from my findings...and may be available here soon Ive heard...he has some fantastic stable genetics from the day..these were simply marked "Chem" when I got them...of the few I germed , a male showed along some girls and had some great looks for a guy...I left him be until he started to get on the edge and decided he was stellar looking enough to do something with...I milked and tossed the remains away...I had a "10" cut of GDP that had been with me for some time and decided to dust a cut and stick it outside in the brush some time later...I left it with no care after the dusting and returned late Sept and found a few beans on a decent looking dried up bush...this is the first girl and she looks promising...A lot of moms traits, but I can see a little of dad in her also...I'm excited about her finish...the finished Chem run was killer smoke from the girls btw...I'll look for a few pics...I'll find out about the Chem dads creation and post his Dna...the mom is a no brainer for GDP...pure Welches she is...Thanks for looking in...I'll update as she thickens...if I'm able to get in the room...B

Niiiice my brother! I love anything with that purple goodness, but crossed with the Chem, I'm sure its some funky fuckin' fuego fellers! (Do a rip and say that one three times fast)! :p That LED seems to be rockin' it too bro! K+!!! Best, -Max :wacky:

Thanks tweedy...I'll just copy his reply on the Chems history he used...quote..."the chem I used was from elite seeds way back... I backed it 4 time after I in line it 3 generations"....B
Hey bro...Got any more info on any of his gear? I'll take all the info I can get! Hey bro, did I dream it, or did you upgrade your LEDs recently? What you got going on now, bro? Best, Max :wacky:

I'm not sure what I got exactly Maxx...lots of it got deleted at other places...I'll look thru some old notes...I did find a couple shots of the Maui BB haze if ya want a peek....lights are now the 7-band 240's from HTG...I'm using 4 ea in 2 5x5 rooms for flower...and the Tri-band 120's in veg...no HPS/MH this round...so far so good...her budset is going well...I'll get up a couple pics soon...she's putting on that funk zest now...B

Thanks man! Don't go to any trouble. I just thought if you had any old info handy...

I like that light too, BigMa! When I was trying to decide what to set up with this time, I was looking hard at those lights. To me, they seemed like the most led light for the money I could find! I liked the 7-band too. I'll be interested to know how you like them, and how they do on their own without the HPS this round. If my current set-up doesn't pan out...they're still under consideration.

Never any trouble Maxx...I see you germing a few of the BCS/ST/C-99 girls...I put 4 down and got 4 up in 3days...they ain't scared...and your light choice is stellar from my research and peeking in on the Maxy Pad...slim chance of failure there...but what a sweet deal I got on these...customer service at HTG is the bomb...I'll leave it at that...here's a shot of Karma on them fresh beans soaking...B

Here's a little update on this beast...she has really surpassed all my expectations at this point...she seems to favor mom for the most part in structure, but the smell early reminds me of dads funk...she's well balanced at this point and my next run of her will be a little better planned as well...she's taking the nutes in stride with no fuss so far...she's loving them LED rays...ain't fussing one bit...all FF products with mild teas every watering...I'm liking this girl more and more as she progresses...what a nice plant structure to have no training from seed...looking forward to the end on this girl...she was trying to pull the light down when I arrived...happy as hell she was reaching for the sky...Thanks for peeking in fellows...B
100_6248.JPG
100_6247.JPG

No training from seed??? Goddamn what a bush for not layin hands on her ass. Bet that GDP gonna bring out some awesome colors to the finished product. Real interested in this one bro.....real niiiiice. MGG

No training from seed??? Goddamn what a bush for not layin hands on her ass. Bet that GDP gonna bring out some awesome colors to the finished product. Real interested in this one bro.....real niiiiice. MGG
Damn mang...I can hardly believe that either!! No training? Wow! Hell, I'm TRYING to get mine to bush-up like that, and can't! You just drop a damn seed & "poof"! Damn Big...you and MGG beat all I've ever seen! MGG is getting keeper females from single-seed, and you're pumpin 'em out like this!! Haha! Who am I not fucking?!! :D

If you don't mind elaborating a bit...what are you brewing up over there for your teas? I've been using them for a minute and I can't think of another single thing I've found that has given such great results! The teas are definitely worth any extra trouble or expense, IMO! Of course, I really enjoy brewing them up, so it's a labor of love for me that I don't mind a bit! Thanks in advance! Looking forward to seeing these progress too! I'm sure they're gonna be beautiful! Make that...MORE beautiful! Best, -Max :wacky:

I know it sounds strange and weird...but it's true...I'll be sure and get a cut to you guys...it is like the GDP mom...you'll have no issue getting a bush I assure that...you'll have to thin her at some point...my tea is just a store brand that was given as a freebie...it works great along with Big Bloom...I use a very thin mix every water...it says 2 to 3 tbsp to a gal...I use 1 tbsp of each to the gal and give about 3 gals every 2 days or so to 3 gal pots...I mix all nutes a day ahead so it's at room temp...and once a week I add the soluble needed for that stage of growth...again...very thin...1/4 tsp to a gal along with the others mentioned...FFOF in the pots...Happy Frog Bloom granular mixed in with the up-pot to flower...again it's half of what they recommend...veg is all FFOF only... with a taste of Grow Big about half way through veg cycle before the up-pot....these numbers change slightly with strain,but not tons...here's a few shots of the 2 Chem pheno ladies that were run when
103_5607chembx4copy.JPG
103_5608chembx4copy.JPG
103_5560chembx4.JPG
103_5599chembx4.JPG
103_5602chem.JPG
103_5605chembx4.JPG
103_5604chembx4.JPG
the male found to cross the GDP mom...they were a great ROC strain as well for a Chem...and she was not finicky as most Chems are with hermies and shit.....if you leave it past 11 it would toss a stray nanner here and there...9 to 10 she was a gem...Thanks for stopping in...B

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1