Chemdaddy...GDP x ROC's Chemdog

Thanks for peeking in fellows...chop and rain are always an unwanted hassle when they arrive at the same time...along with cold and cool...snow...and now 78 and humid...these buds are rock hard and look very prone to mold being a problem if not monitored closely given the conditions...I got her hanging finally with a dehum keeping watch...I'm breathing a bit now...she is heavy...my guess 1/2 to 3/4 log...super purple sap in better than 2/3's of her...the other is spotted heavy purple....but very nice...I decided to chop with no reveg...work with a few beans...hopefully another will crack...I slipped her outside and snapped a couple of her...she blushed not a bit...just a gorgeous girl of purple dankady dank..I'll get some of the pics uploaded in a bit...2/3 of her is crayola rock hards...1/3 spotted heavy/light purple...smell is looks...nasty sugar sweet...she's a player...B

Holy shit...what a dark beauty. Man I'm gonna go ahead down to the supermarket ans open doors and load groveris for old ladies to try to biuild up some karma points so maybe the seed crackalackin gods will send me some love and let a few girls crack. Damn man that is POTM right there...enter that fucker and claim that prize bro. MGG

Good to see you back round MGG...and Thanks bro...hopefully you can get a few to pop and find another one of these...she is a beaut..yields nice...hard buds...and just purple frosted gravy everywhere...damn what a girl...anyhow....I took a few pics of her last day in the flower room...they speak for her...just raw dank...I nicknamed her "Taint"....she's hanging, and has gotten past the "oh shit" stage now...seeing some drying and feeling better about her making it to the jars without issue...I was worried a bit about mold, as she is thick and hard...there's numerous good shots of her,and I've posted quite a few many...some were just great shots....sorry to flood pic's here...but I just couldn't pick...I can't wait til she's dry...what a finish she gave...Thanks all for following along....B
100_6780fullshot.JPG
100_6802.JPG
100_6783.JPG
100_6765.JPG

I'm checkin the mailbox everyday...gotta whole tray full of soil just waitin to sow some seeds as soon as they arrive haha. Man what a beautiful plant...the color is just crazy. Awesome job in all Depts. bro. MGG

And the rest...I'll do a couple dried shots ...complete a smoke report....and close this thread when done....myself and some others are going to try and pop a couple more beans of this....hopefully the germ luck changes and we get another go at this one...she was one of the best purples for me to date in all departments...her smoke potency may change that...B
100_6839.JPG
..floorsweep was tasty and surprising...B

Peeked in today...she has now given the final approval for the chop...she has faded into a damn fine array of autumn color throughout...her buds are Purple Frosted Crayola to the core!!....smell will melt your nostrils...some of the finest to leave my garden in a bit...I'll move her out and try not to break her too bad for a few shots in the coming days...gorgeous girl no doubt...I think you'll agree with her beauty.....MGG...MAXX....we got to get a few more of these to pop somehow...I'd love to see you both work one of these with your magic...awesome girl she is...B
Well, she's just about the prettiest plant I've seen at finish! Good Lord, bro! Amazing!!! That ROC NEVER ceases to amaze either! You're doing a pretty damn good job of being amazing yourself these days too! I think this is like the 4th thread of yours where I've written..."that's the most beautiful plant I've ever seen"! lmao! Well...By God they are!!! I don't know what you've got going on in your room, but I'm thinking like Gamerstwin said the other day...you must have kidnapped a unicorn, bro!! Damn fine work!!

Well...if we could get 'em bro...I'd love nuthin' better! Shit, the way yours looks, I'd happily bump something to make room if need be! Do you know if there are any more in existence? ROC's gear is gonna be like dino bones or an old Stradivarius violin as we get down to the last beans of a strain! Gotta get these puppies on the endangered species list!! Get the P.O. to put out a stamp or something! ;)lmao!! Great job brother!! Best, -Max

Got her jarred...she produced some very nice nugs...most of the purple color stayed with the dry in the buds...early smoke test show her as a sneaky creeper....I'll get up some pics as soon as I can catch up on a few other things....been hectic round here...highs last week...the teens....snow...ice...this week...80's...next week...back in the teens....WTF mother nature...you testing me grow skills now...lol...what a week...Thank goodness for the few tester nugs....made everything alright....considering....Thanks DP.... Max...Mogrow...sorry bout them Herm issues bro...you'll overcome...stop in anytime....B