Votes: 7 53.8%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • irrelevant

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
C

crocodile og

Not being a dick but no way chem is in even 20%. Maybe of US strains but take a look at how many european varieties there are. So much skunk, NL, haze, white widow and auto flowering its not funny.

On the attitude store there are 31 strains that have chem in them compared to 133 with skunk and 254 with haze!!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Not being a dick but no way chem is in even 20%. Maybe of US strains but take a look at how many european varieties there are. So much skunk, NL, haze, white widow and auto flowering its not funny.

On the attitude store there are 31 strains that have chem in them compared to 133 with skunk and 254 with haze!!!
I don't mind being a dick. American strains are well superior in quality to European strains. As a matter of fact Amsterdams best seed came from California and another state that I won't mention because no one would believe me!
Nah just playing lol. It's all subjective but seriously Europe is huge and North America is bigger so it would be a stretch lumping up either continent into one reputation. Nothing personal

C

crocodile og

You are right that US strains are better than the Euros. I have had better plants from the "worst" US breeders than the "best" Euro ones. Wont be buying anything from them for a long time. Except Logic. He has some great gear.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You are right that US strains are better than the Euros. I have had better plants from the "worst" US breeders than the "best" Euro ones. Wont be buying anything from them for a long time. Except Logic. He has some great gear.
Ooooh you ambushed me ! I really don't have anything against Euro weed scene but .....its probly worth starting another thread lol @adamdunn

Unless the DogBud had euro genetIc ties which would beg to ask how much work was put in to it first before it became the drooling out the mouth couch lock that created the reputation DogBud has today?????

MGRox

MGRox

The op seems to match what seedfinder shows for the chemdawg (sp but what listed as), it would seem plausible.

I wonder though, if chemdawg and diesel both have (or are strong with) skunk; then wouldn't it be more fair to say that skunk is in XX% of all rather than using offspring? If they are heavy skunk crosses or pheno's it would be similar to the Cheese that was just a pheno, right?

have no clue here just curious.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

I could not agree more
The op seems to match what seedfinder shows for the chemdawg (sp but what listed as), it would seem plausible.

I wonder though, if chemdawg and diesel both have (or are strong with) skunk; then wouldn't it be more fair to say that skunk is in XX% of all rather than using offspring? If they are heavy skunk crosses or pheno's it would be similar to the Cheese that was just a pheno, right?

have no clue here just curious.
Yes I agree
Cheese just a pheno of skunk and skunk is grandpa and grandma of so much smoke I smoke. My wife hates the roadkill skunk becasue it smells like DogShit burning lol ....its potent.
I don't know shit either and very curious also

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello farmers!!!

First of all, much about the work of JJ and all cannabis pioneers who have given us their work to this day.

I can provide some fresh information on this subject. If you are interested, later I'll open a thread with information and photos.

The European varieties is a term that does nothing with great content. I'm from Spain, and took preserving and cultivating plants from late 90. Age has not allowed me to experience beyond that.

It is true that in Europe there is a generation heavily influenced by all the Dutch commercial sector of marijuana. But that is not the beginning of the history of European races. I would at least 2 definitions for what I know, but I'm sure in some other country in Europe there was also some cannabic pioneers in the 70-80 which was dedicated to the conservation and breeding of varieties of marijuana.

1.Dutch strains: The vast majority are even worse imported breeds, or stolen from a breeder seed USA. There were also own work that developed in Europe and channeling ran into some Dutch seed bank, some of them very important, as the works of Paradise Serious seeds or seeds. And from what I know, the second distinction:

2.Spanish strains: In Spain there were also some early pioneers who were collecting seeds from late 70's and throughout the 80's for me are people who have some pleasure to know, others are no longer with us, and some no longer participate in this cannabis world. Here in Spain is easy to find stable hybrids of African varieties, and some jobs very special Afghan and Pakistani varieties, for instance. Seed banks as Cannabiogen, Ace seeds, Tropical seeds, and some alternative breeders, we work with landraces varieties for years without these plants have had any relationship with the Dutch cannabis world of pirates.

I consider myself heir of the first Spanish pioneers were launched in search of cannabis genetics around the planet. For me it's a complete proud to participate in this.

on Dutch varieties I can say that there was a golden era (until 2004 approx) where you bought a packet of seeds of any variety and was a real joy to enjoy the incredible variety of flavors and aromas. Surely many of them came from the United States, no doubt. others do not, otherwise, I would not be here today talking about all this.

Sagarmatha seeds, Serious seeds, Magus Genetics, Paradise seeds were excellent seed banks for a Ltime offered large jobs and some have been fortunate to retain. Now in Europe everything is a complete circus where Spain has become the traveling market of seeds feminized and autoflowering bulk of poor quality, and where banks of Dutch seeds more popularity will buy their seeds and then offer them to the public different name.
I hope my English writing is well understood for all.

Good vibes!!!!

B

blaze 1

Thanks caveman for saving this convo the adam dunn youtube show of this was removed ..My one question is who cracked the sour ? AJ said himself it wasn't him so who ? He also said to chem during that show we got it from the same place.. im assuming WEASEL ..so he found it ? this is where i get lost either weasel found it or he himself got it off somebody cause it came from his room we know this..also spoke to a few people who held AJ's sour and what they got pssed as ECSD and they were different

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom