Chemdawg Sister S1's

• Thread starter mellowfellow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mellowfellow

mellowfellow

sorry peeps. I was hoping for info or some pics on either the Chemdog sis or the s1's

Tnelz

Tnelz

picked these up along with the bubs dogbud from csi Humboldt. basically with the 420 sale I got one of them for free or both for half price
Can't help with the Chem but here is a pic of bubs dog bud 2.5 weeks into bloom. I'm not blooming this personally my boy is doing it for me but I grew her from seed and I supply the nutes. Dude is downstairs from me. Lol.
20150418 203035

mellowfellow

mellowfellow

the bubs dogbud looks good there Tnelz. I've gathered quite a few chem skunk va 91 hybrids. so far these are in the stash, uberdawg, valley dawg, skunk valley haze, polaris, cobschem and bubs dogbud. then i've got these chemsis s1's along with a chemsis x nevilles haze cross. then some Chemdog D hybrids like chemdog double d, conniessuer chem and motorbreath. Chemdog #4 includes Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D bx2 and stardawg hybrids.

if I can't find something chemmy in this group, i'll give up on the chem hunt, lol. seriously doubt and hope that doesn't happen. lol.

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

Is there anymore info or pics anyone can share on these just ordered me a pack how does she compare to the 91 or #4 those are the only ones I've had experience with

H

happy b

the bubs dogbud looks good there Tnelz. I've gathered quite a few chem skunk va 91 hybrids. so far these are in the stash, uberdawg, valley dawg, skunk valley haze, polaris, cobschem and bubs dogbud. then i've got these chemsis s1's along with a chemsis x nevilles haze cross. then some Chemdog D hybrids like chemdog double d, conniessuer chem and motorbreath. Chemdog #4 includes Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D bx2 and stardawg hybrids.

if I can't find something chemmy in this group, i'll give up on the chem hunt, lol. seriously doubt and hope that doesn't happen. lol.
Thats a great list of chems you got there mellow.i got a sent a couple of cuts of uberdawg sent via the mail...but there wer no growing shoots so they wer useless.lol.did you make the Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D bx yourself?hope they CS s1 turn out good for ya.

mellowfellow

mellowfellow

Thanks happy b. The Chemdog #4 x chem bx2 are from cannaventure.

SourDank

SourDank

I had the sickest Tres Sister cut that was all Chemdog's Sister, not much D present. I loved her dearly, was quite upset when she was no more.

The Chemdog's Sister cut is my favorite of all the chems, and I've had the pleasure to smoke all except the 3. It has that skunky funk that you can't beat imo. I couldn't get enough of the taste, and it's strong as shit too. I have no idea why it's not used by more breeders to be honest, but that's just how it is I guess. The masses demand D, 4, and 91 hybrids, so that's what they get. If it's anything like the clone you'll be more than satisfied @mellowfellow

Latest posts

Top Bottom