Votes: 18 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • they said it was

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
william76

william76

id love a clone of it to put next to my cali connect fems and regular... it would be the ulitmate
The clone only will shit on anything cali connect puts out!,ask around and ull see what folk think of them,at 1 point the saying around here was fuck swerve!(and his wee cock).tee hee76

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
The clone only will shit on anything cali connect puts out!,ask around and ull see what folk think of them,at 1 point the saying around here was fuck swerve!(and his wee cock).tee hee76
I've smoke it once from clone it was awesome.

Cali connection gave me a 818 headband fem as freebie and it changed my view of fem seeds forever I got such a wonderous bud the top was huge had full flavor the high was tripping status very pleasant tripping status. While I had issues with their regs I assume it's because promix organic garden sucks and I should have used what I always use. But I lost countless others to that trash... which was good for the rest of the grow but starting was not its thing.

I grew the 818 headband under like 900w led with my mix and stuff wow. I just bought their chem 91 fem... SFV og... 818 headband... I'll buy more for sure. My only gripe is they don't have sunset sherbert fem lol. And a few others. Couldn't say enough good about them. Them and humboldt seeds organization... life changing fems! If your grew their gear and it came out bad then I suggest you reexamine your grow style and ferts because it is a wonderful grow.

Fully rooted out short season had a fat top. Full flavor once cured and despite contamination for me. Had looks and smell it was nothing like any headband I ever smoked.

I mean lmao I don't know who swerve is and I herd a cock was only as good as your use of it... so I'd say it fucks cuz that fem was so awesome!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
So true, I laugh when I see the caliconnect name. You couldnt pay me to grow their garbage.

william76

william76

I've smoke it once from clone it was awesome.

Cali connection gave me a 818 headband fem as freebie and it changed my view of fem seeds forever I got such a wonderous bud the top was huge had full flavor the high was tripping status very pleasant tripping status. While I had issues with their regs I assume it's because promix organic garden sucks and I should have used what I always use. But I lost countless others to that trash... which was good for the rest of the grow but starting was not its thing.

I grew the 818 headband under like 900w led with my mix and stuff wow. I just bought their chem 91 fem... SFV og... 818 headband... I'll buy more for sure. My only gripe is they don't have sunset sherbert fem lol. And a few others. Couldn't say enough good about them. Them and humboldt seeds organization... life changing fems! If your grew their gear and it came out bad then I suggest you reexamine your grow style and ferts because it is a wonderful grow.

Fully rooted out short season had a fat top. Full flavor once cured and despite contamination for me. Had looks and smell it was nothing like any headband I ever smoked.

I mean lmao I don't know who swerve is and I herd a cock was only as good as your use of it... so I'd say it fucks cuz that fem was so awesome!
Yea,I was referring to the naked pic he posted of himself years back,silly!,nowt wrong with fem seeds if there from somebody reputable though,I grow fems and regulars,no difference to me.its great anytime you find something good you just hav to put in time looking.76

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
So true, I laugh when I see the caliconnect name. You couldnt pay me to grow their garbage.
But its really good... it has everything flavor and looks

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Yea,I was referring to the naked pic he posted of himself years back,silly!,nowt wrong with fem seeds if there from somebody reputable though,I grow fems and regulars,no difference to me.its great anytime you find something good you just hav to put in time looking.76
Lmao! A naked pic so you guys don't like him because he locker doomed yous... their gear is like cali last summer ... on fire! I've grown junk fems and they do exist where some reason there just isn't a good genetic code in the fem so it has half assed flavor n effect everything half as good as it should... who are your seed companies of choice?

shaganja

shaganja

it was called the 60s and Vietnam had just kicked off, men like bushes the size of a shrubbery, the music would be over played for decades to come but it was good the first few hundred plays.
men were goin AWOL on military leave in Hawaii. some having just learned the art of camo from... the VC... not the us troops. guys had serious connects to the Asian circuit and the hippie high way from the middle east into the foot hills of Everest was in full swing. GI would run into the jungles of Hawaii seeking sanctuary from the oppressions of their baby boomer parents who just wanted to cull the herd a little and make billions off the backs of the poor and working class while their over privileged sons fucked the stuffing out of all those hot lonely working class and poor gals. the propaganda machine in full swing so the American and allied business man could fuck the rest of the world and their own no $$$ privileged people. all over Hawaii there was valleys and rivers back then, untouched by the greedy haole and their views of ownership for the sake of slave master life as usual. men feed up with the malarkey of NAM and its politics seeing a new market emerging for weed. they smoked these amazing Thai, lao, Cambodian, Vietnamese buds that were perfect for the shit, on point, no dehydration cottonmouth issues clear and hear and they could sleep if need be.
going to the depths of the Hawaii jungle far from people they popped 10s of thousands of beans and grew out entire valleys with towering Asian plants. fighting off local boy rippers and fellow AWOL assholes. all over on almost every island you could find an ex-GI cropping on the wide. no green harvest no police(fucking police were the ones selling the buds trying to pick up high school girls with joints of gold.) the Latin American connection had yet to be played, no fields of ismis or South American continent sativas...just fine south east Asian and Hindu Kush, Afghani, Paki, India, Nepal fucking winners from the hippies... but mostly just south east asian weed. at the time. guys like uncle mango just forests of sweet Asian buds huge dry houses not a satellite or little bird chopper with infar anywhere. all you had to worry about was getting you head smashed in and your bitch raped by some fucking nutzed out drunk local boy or fellow AWOL. these guys cropped huge...

then the 70s and cocaine hit and the south american connection with their great SA sativas but not so much in hawaii yeah some but not like mondo... still asian plants and bits of the middle east and hymilya region buds... then the 80s hit and anhiser bush along with the regans or what ever gave us the GREEN HARVEST. and people hippies mosty fresh off the beginning of the end of the afgani, paki, nepal high ways came with their short indica dom buds. no one wanted to wait the time to finish those sweet asian wonders. and green harvest was freshly funded with bulldogs out to get rich and drunk stealing you hard work and chemical trash. IR was introduced and the chemical stain hit us hard, with very few continuing that sweet hippie bud of the 60s,70s, earliy 80s.
there was still big fields but... and we got dog bud and some others like duckfoot...
what i think happened is in this one area i know that ise to go off on buds where from my understanding always had original dog bud and probably gave us the strain, they had a patch and some neibors pollen hopped the fence and chem91 happened. some of the maui family as in dead head type folks sold chemdog those zips and the beans were in them.
the effetc of 91chem is very much like some of the most coveted strains on hawaii. strains that if you get them you want to besure to call it somehting else and do a cross before showing it to anyone. besides the epic flavor and headspace the narco body effect with the cerebral trippy headspace is very similar...

Hawaii is islands and there was serious crops b4 satellites, yeah most of the genetics are gone. but i know that chemdog had to have spent time in hawaii before ever going ot other places... and it is a south east asian x with some kind of bud from iran to afgan to paki, to hymilan areas and north india... but as to what valley and the genotype traits selected or accident that happened to get the combo that is 91CHEM...which is drastically different from chem #4 and chem D atleast in my mind. because for me chem91 will always have an epic flavor fruity fuel or some shit and that headspace that is here and clear but trippy and narco body zero anxiety and always to that same great headplace and body buzz always... i know 91 chem when i hit it and i know various other buds when i hit them.

would you like to add anything or clerfications... i assure you im blazed out atm and it might be a choppy read... but 91chem! lore all the same
Crazy, you mentioned duckfoot. 808 genetics claim o.g. is (highland thai x pakistani) x duckfoot. Makes sense since triangle kush is famous for the three leaf fans.

william76

william76

Lmao! A naked pic so you guys don't like him because he locker doomed yous... their gear is like cali last summer ... on fire! I've grown junk fems and they do exist where some reason there just isn't a good genetic code in the fem so it has half assed flavor n effect everything half as good as it should... who are your seed companies of choice?
Na,his gears shit,many a folk on this site has posted there results,hermies and bad germ rates as well as genetics not being what there supposed to be,and don't get me started on his boss hogg freebies,a wee tallywacker is the least of his problems.after a little you will realise the truth,seen it b4 many a time.76

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Crazy, you mentioned duckfoot. 808 genetics claim o.g. is (highland thai x pakistani) x duckfoot. Makes sense since triangle kush is famous for the three leaf fans.
Like the real og and not the numbing shit people tey to pass off as og. The hawaii duckfoot is a very here and clear life reality bud...so can the other 2 if it's the right plants.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Na,his gears shit,many a folk on this site has posted there results,hermies and bad germ rates as well as genetics not being what there supposed to be,and don't get me started on his boss hogg freebies,a wee tallywacker is the least of his problems.after a little you will realise the truth,seen it b4 many a time.76
Cali connection 818headband was fire and then some, it had it all... I'll be popping some soon and we will see if he still has it or if its just shit waste of time... but I think there are a lot of growers who dont know what real kine grade is they never had it so they hype their trash but it's still just 45min the. Chain smoking... I got a quirky humor so the naked pic was halarious. But perhaps it scared many. But his gear had the stuff to make kine grade bud.. and many dont. Next time you could reply with a nice fruit bowl... just like butters did. That is just my experience with their gear.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Cali connection 818headband was fire and then some, it had it all... I'll be popping some soon and we will see if he still has it or if its just shit waste of time... but I think there are a lot of growers who dont know what real kine grade is they never had it so they hype their trash but it's still just 45min the. Chain smoking... I got a quirky humor so the naked pic was halarious. But perhaps it scared many. But his gear had the stuff to make kine grade bud.. and many dont. Next time you could reply with a nice fruit bowl... just like butters did. That is just my experience with their gear.
The newer offferings might be better from caliconnect but I would never give them another cent after the garbage they sold yrs ago. I still havent been compincated for it. Even if he did I wouldnt grow them.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
The newer offferings might be better from caliconnect but I would never give them another cent after the garbage they sold yrs ago. I still havent been compincated for it. Even if he did I wouldnt grow them.
why deny your self 818 headband sfv og 91chem...? last time i grew cc was 2011 i think

Glassdub

Glassdub

Not yet & it honestly wouldn't have been my choice as it seems more narcotic than I go for but I got a free seed & gave it a go:
Coming along pretty nicely back left, just flipped last Tuesday.

Day 84 top
william76

william76

Cali connection 818headband was fire and then some, it had it all... I'll be popping some soon and we will see if he still has it or if its just shit waste of time... but I think there are a lot of growers who dont know what real kine grade is they never had it so they hype their trash but it's still just 45min the. Chain smoking... I got a quirky humor so the naked pic was halarious. But perhaps it scared many. But his gear had the stuff to make kine grade bud.. and many dont. Next time you could reply with a nice fruit bowl... just like butters did. That is just my experience with their

why deny your self 818 headband sfv og 91chem...? last time i grew cc was 2011 i think
91 chem etc are clone onlys so no you ain't getting to grow them from cali connect,they sell seeds not clones, 76

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I have smoked some epic shit on the mainland... but it's rare that any mainland guys have anything that can come close to a hawaii soil sun plant
Very interesting, I have Buds in jars a friend sent me from Hawaii. The best outdoor/green house weed I have ever smoked. The Puna Black Cherry and golden voice he sent are tits! That being said I sent him my coco grown salt base buds and he asked for more.
The biggest difference in our herbs is mine taste better the first 3-4 hits then the flavor starts to fall off as the bud burns. With his the flavor seems to come on stronger after 3-4 hits and you can taste it even when the bud starts to turn to ash.
I like to smoke both, and wouldn’t turn down either as long as the grow is proper. And that’s what counts the most.

StankStirr

StankStirr

Very interesting, I have Buds in jars a friend sent me from Hawaii. The best outdoor/green house weed I have ever smoked. The Puna Black Cherry and golden voice he sent are tits! That being said I sent him my coco grown salt base buds and he asked for more.
The biggest difference in our herbs is mine taste better the first 3-4 hits then the flavor starts to fall off as the bud burns. With his the flavor seems to come on stronger after 3-4 hits and you can taste it even when the bud starts to turn to ash.
I like to smoke both, and wouldn’t turn down either as long as the grow is proper. And that’s what counts the most.
Agreed!

growsince79

growsince79

Don't know about the past, but the CC stuff we did in the past 2 years has been extremely vigorous, dense, sticky, and super potent. 100% germination out of 18 seeds and no herms. Best was 818 headband then Purple Chem and last Tahoe. I would def recommend Purple Chem and 818. Tahoe was too tall for my liking.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
91 chem etc are clone onlys so no you ain't getting to grow them from cali connect,they sell seeds not clones, 76
they sell fem and sometimes reg form... if you would have smoked my grow of 818 headband youd give me the keys to your house it was so amazing. some companies make great fems n cali connection was an amazing experence. dont let the dangle and balls fool you... that dude has some kine genetics... i grew like 20 other strains from all over the industry... cali connect, humboldt seed org, dna, medicann, was all phenominal... with honorable mention blim burn... the seed companies from that grow that were a waste of time n need to relearn making beans... dinafem, hazeman seeds, the est were so bad i dont recall.. but this was all curka 2011 so perhaps they changed... i know i wont waste a plant to those 2 again unless i have no number limits.

but cal;i was fucking insane fire like story book tripping high with full flkavor even with the em1 mold ... humbold as well. n if you dont get fire or lava from their shit its cuz your grow isnt what you lead yourself to believe... cuz 818headband was like 500mics aand so uplifted amazing hiking n chilling with a friend weed...

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
sorry i must have been high... yes the soil sun here helps a little but i emphasize a little and real its just the grower who knows their shit... cuz 1 of the best buds i ever smoked was catpiss in NJ toms river area 2006 summer it was like a cartoon like the old DARE rabbit drug cartoon... my dad turned into a pan my cousins various characters vivid like crayon drawings and i just laughed so hard. n ive been had so much tramatic brain injuries since n still remember that 1 bong rip. dudes gear was a dream. that was expert mainland grown budz... ive smoke a lot of subpar hawaii soil trash... so its the grower... know.

yeah my buds are like that brfore the cure the last hit taste better then the first. but and no offence im sure you have great phenos that house flavor a minimal effect... but i use to grow promix 1 n salts like 10yrs ago against my will... yes with the right genetics had flavor n effect... but it had a crash if i ran out of weed... n i learned from the other kind of industy pros. then i smoked my friend saths hp13, grape crush, candy pine, lavender alll were so much better i was like if you wont switch n we learn organics im out n i left... its like night n day. but my buds i grow now that you can see on the latest ep of Chad westport the perfectly imperfect show kine genetics... are so far above the rest in effect... and i did a test hawaiin heirlooms and the american wonder orange sherbet from barneys and the old school genetics are a different kind of awesome... but the OS was still very primo not quite the 48hr taper off of some of the kauai electric for me but had its own thing. zero crash. i just return to the fuck life is so boring with out weed n friend who still want to joke about what ever who cares about societies bullshit we are laughing over here.

even if you flush perfect slats still have a negative impact on the central nervous system. ime... enough so if you lie to me n i hit your bud n get the suicide depression... im gonna pray some dude comes for them in the dark! lol... n their mom hahaha... she should have tought her son the imporance of not ruining other peoples minds with the synthetics... all here darling smoke organic kine bud...sunny lol

i have n occationally use salts but like hymilian pick salt lol... i strongly feel youd get a better smoke with a down 2 earth amendment and seaweed liquuid ... n coco x peat x? but ill bet your stuff looks n smells amazing from ur pics. but if some one smoked my shit for a week n still gave me a d review its cuz they are that type of person who gets jealous n spiteful. ive had old timers be like wowed on my effects... flavor isnt always there but effects! fucking phenos... but give me a good fem n ill blow them away... on flavor to.

but your freind strains sound nice. are you chronic status n have to wake up n smoke n if you dont get your bud you start throwing up n shit... lol im still high af often when i wake up 8-14hrs later... but i get irritable without vitamins and water .

Top Bottom