Votes: 21 46.7%
  • they said it was

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok sorry it took a bit guys I'm not very mobile at moment but as promised the one seed I could get off my wife the horder of all things I need we have a dear friend that wanders into our live every now n then on one of his trips to the island he managed to bring down his Chen dog or dawg 91 it was brilliant this was 1994 ish anyway appears he gave her indoors some of the F2 seed he bread . Well here it is still viable which is a great start to say the least hoping for female but will take a male and love it as much . Od .

IMG 20210613 061649
IMG 20210613 061656
IMG 20210613 061735
IMG 20210613 061837
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter

What Happened to the Pre-Contact Dawg?​

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Here we go it's up n away day 6 or 7 I think but anyway a viable seed from 92 to 94 ish we as the we time line I could get close to im stoked I have 1 Oz of my wife's perfect vaccumed seal grow left it's time to put that bad girl away it's so nice it's to nice . Od
IMG 20210621 062411 004

ChemmyChem

ChemmyChem

I have smoked some epic shit on the mainland... but it's rare that any mainland guys have anything that can come close to a hawaii soil sun plant and chemdog is reminiscent of certain strains I've only seen and smoked in hawaii unless you know the right guys in NYC or where ever. The taste perhaps my mouth decieves or what I'm calling fruity is something else but I haven't smoked it in a long time.no one will give out cuts of the 91... just cuz it was grown in Colorado doeant mean it didnt start its journey in hawaii... cuz these dudes on this one part of the mountain had dog bud for a long time they also did maui diesel dog... I think or it's from the same zone. It's just there are strains like HP13 and some others that few have laid eyes on they are super protected and the effects are like chemdog similar to opium... with the trippy narco body but on point like you can remember the past and present with accuracy. I cant say more of the coveted strains but they are super protected, usually they are not grown organic but the flavor and effect is soaring and it's very pungent. It's the kind of weed you could break your leg smoke and just keep on going.. lol. Maybe one day I'll just go drive and find some of the old dudes who can tell me when they first got dog bud in the area... cuz the area has been cropped for a long time. Tell me what strains you associate with such a clear and here yet trippy and narco body but totally functional and put the calm on like opium? Hp13 is similar. I know African sativa a little from growing the south African ones... but I know there is a lot and some are trance psychedelic but not many are chemdog. Please someone give me the 91 clone... just give the boy a 91 clone... please let me smoke helps of your organic 91 chem... just let the boy smoke your 91chem organics for crying out loud.
Have had some shit was like opium but definitely not functional. Actually at one point we thought it might be laced with heroin because it was Afghan Kush and we were 14 year old noobs lol. Shit was dark green, pretty leafy, but smelled stronger than any weed I've seen since in like 15 years. Smelled like a skunk pissed then died and rotted in the bag. I had to ditch school early cuz everyone kept looking at me funny for first couple periods. The shit left a shiny oil slick on your hand when you handled it. When we blazed, one of our buddies fell over immediately after standing up. Everything looked a computer world. We both hallucinated multiple different things. The TV looked really far away even though it was like 5 ft in front of me. My homie was shaking and saying he thought he might die. Is this shit laced with heroin? It took me a long time to even grab my soda and take a sip. Never been this high again in my life. Felt like a large amount of codeine cough syrup but trippier and more visual

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

the effetc of 91chem is very much like some of the most coveted strains on hawaii.
Can verify that the Maui Wowee that I got via delivery in NoCal in 2022 was šŸ”„
Not as strong as Wedding Cake but oh the high was much better.

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

91 chem etc are clone onlys so no you ain't getting to grow them from cali connect,they sell seeds not clones, 76
Correct.

However, S1s apparently act like a "genetic prism" that expresses lots of phenotypes from the grandparents, if the S1 wasn't genetically inbred and is a polyhybrid.

So you either have the chance to pheno hunt something that resembles Chem 91's parents or if Chem91 has been stabilized, then the S1s will resemble clones. šŸ˜Š

Plant photo info card 88
C

clobelcreations

Didnā€™t read the whole thread, not sure if someone mentioned it but THE Chemdog grows for Cannaprovisions dispensary in Massachusetts. Smash Hits is the brand but he works for the dispensary. You can get all his legendary strains and they sell clones sometimes. Lee and Holyoke are the two locations but you will find their stuff in other dispensaries sometimes.

shaganja

shaganja

Just cause it's fun to ruffle feathers, I think chemdog is
Diesel crossed to
O.
G. kush.
And diesel is just a pheno of rks. Because somewhere skunk phenos got lost before it was turned to the sweet skunk. If rks came out now, I wonder what the majors phenos would be like?

Latest posts

Top Bottom