Chemicals spraying for mites what do you do?

• Thread starter Oldschool61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldschool61

Oldschool61

I have a question???? If you use chemicals on marijuana plants. Do you digest the chemical poison?????? Now I read, researched, plant absorb everything. Now these chemical marijuana plant gets into plant, tobacco gardens vegetables sprayed with pesticide it gets into plants????? What you do get chemical out people?????? Oh I know!!!!! But I was called a idiot and a douchebag!!!!!!! I just would like y'all's responses if you use chemical on your marijuana plant for mites I don't care what kind of mites. Could you tell me what you do to get the chemicals out??????? I want to know why I was called a douchebag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Habosabin

Habosabin

Some chemicals clear out within a certain amount of time.

Habosabin

Habosabin

That's what I thought flushing was for??
The theory is plants use the rest of their "stored" nutrients leaving plant material with less concentration of nutes therefore cleaner smoke. Experiments don't support this claim.

Perhaps flushing does other things that give the impression of cleaner smoke.

Oldschool61

Oldschool61

I cannot comment on flushing with any confidence. New data seems to show flushing doesn't do what is intended.
Aite,thanks. I'm going to check into that. Another question but if you use pesticide poison ,on I'm talking about industrial farms, outside garden it gets to the fruit, does it not????????? We eat it.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Aite,thanks. I'm going to check into that. Another question but if you use pesticide poison ,on I'm talking about industrial farms, outside garden it gets to the fruit, does it not????????? We eat it.
Yes. But the argument is you are putting it under heat and inhaling which is different than eating. You will have to rely on your research and use what you are comfortable with. What pests are you trying to control?

Top Bottom