Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

The muffs looking very nice chem.why dont you undress your girls a little (defol)
and see if that brings your rh down just a fraction or just to b on the safe side .

You might of just jinxed yourself lol..

A couple more weeks and I'm home free bro. 😁 I'm expecting a bit of mould or some thing some were, the conditions are just to good for it here at the moment, think its to late for mites, they normally turn up about week five, so we'll have to roll with it for the time being and see what erupts over the next 3 weeks. 🙂

chemistry

chemistry

Yo to all you tokers and growers out there, hope your all fine. This week see's us finishing week seven of flower, and guess what, a problem, bud rot of all things, but then it was forecast, as the conditions are right for it to flourish, high humidity outdoors due to heavy rain. I won't lose every thing, but a few big buds will be trashed beyond the hash bucket. 😡 But this is the nature of the game with indoor growing, some you win, some you lose, but the trick is to wind up with a haul at the end and not wind up slaughtered with nothing to show for your efforts. I'm not sure if it's better to chop of the effected flower heads off or not? I've tried both routes and found no difference with the end result, as the plant has the mould in its system, so chopping off the buds has made no difference to my small grow, plus my water is fed to my plants individually, so they're not linked by water or feed. So the few times I've had bud rot I've just left it until the end, I also have a feeling that if you start to mess with it, it spreads faster as you touch other plants and leaves, so I just leave it these days. On wild or outdoor garden plants it only seems to effect some of the plant. I don't think its in the moulds best interest to kill every plant it infects, or there would not be a green leaf left in the world. My plan now is to cut my feed and watering a little and cruise to week eight. We have colour fading on the fan leaves, the trykes are milky with a few ambers, so we're getting near to harvest anyway, so I don't think I'll have to go with out a smoke until my next harvest. 😁 Had my seed stash out last night, so my thoughts are already on my next run and what to pop. 🙂 Other than the bit of bud rot we're doing well, so I'm not worried, yet. 😁 Orange pics anyone.

Chocolate Skunk. Starting to suck in all those leaves as the plant heads for a the finish line. 🙂
Choclolate Skunk F7a

Choclolate Skunk F7b

Choclolate Skunk F7c

Amnesia Lemon.
Amnesia Lemon F7a

Amnesia Lemon F7b

Amnesia Lemon F7c

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
Francos Lemon Cheese F7a

Francos Lemon Cheese F7b

Francos Lemon Cheese F7c

Group Shot.
Group Shot F7 2

If you look at the bottom middle edge of the pic, you can see a brownish bud, just a little bit different from the others, that is the bud with the rot.
Group Shot F7 3

There you are, another Saturday morning, another update, updated. So will the rot wipe me out, on the edge of your seat, want to find out how it all ends, then pop back next week and see what happens. 😁 Until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Still in good great shape for a nice harvest chem.i cut it out once i see it as ive left some before ,it dried dead but it tracked further up .i just turn fans off and cut bout 4 inches down from it.its 100% rh here too and could have snow down to sea level by tomorrow morning (sun) last time we had snow right down was 86 .i remember building a snowman before waiting for the bus ..it never showed.. woohoo 😃.

So what you thinking of running nxt..

chemistry

chemistry

Not sure at the minute Max, but one will be one of Barney's Biscoti Mintz, been fancying popping one of these for a while, but every time I tried to buy some they were out of stock, got three fems now. 🙂 I don't think I'll lose much in the way of harvest at this late stage of flower, but I think I'll improve my under floor air flow on the in side a bit more, got plenty of suction, but not enough in flow, so that will turn into a small building project no doubt. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Gee i like that one,.short in stature ,and short in flowering period plus a heavy yielder.boulder shaped nugs and if thats not all it has hints of chocalate chip cookies and creamy mints 😍...i can see why you want to try it..you got me all interested now 😆

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, its saturday, and I've got the weekend off. As of this morning we've just finished week eight of flower, so when I get a minute this run will be put into flush for a week until the the Chlorophyll has been depleted by the plant, all those big juicy fan leaves will be sucked back into the plant, all the taste as aroma of the plants will be transformed into tasty buds, this may be natures best magic trick, along with toad licking and mushrooms. 😁 So this morning will see me start flushing the plants, so a very light feed, equal to a single slice of dry toast and a mouth full of coffee for breakfast. The light feed insures the plants keep ticking over, or they don't seem to use up the Chlorophyll as well, or as fast. I've dropped plants after three days of flush, but to much green makes me cough, so lemon coloured leaves are my goal. Next Saturday should see us pulling these babies down, unless they turn lemon before, as they do some times, in which case they'll be down in a shorter period, no point in leaving the plants in water after they're done, or you'll over flush them, sounds a bit mad, but I believe you can flush the flavour out of your buds. I once put some plants into flush and went on holiday for a week, all automated, two flushes a day with plain water, came home, thought the job went well, dried, cured, jarred, but that run didn't have the same taste or smell as the previous run or the one after, so was the long flush responsible? I've not done that since, and all my grows since then have not suffered the same fate, so you tell me, was it the long flush, and the fact I grow a few different stains at a time says that not all three of the strains would have lost their taste, and I hate grassy weed. 👎 Orange pic time. 🙂

Amnesia Lemon.
Amnesia Lemon F8a

Amnesia Lemon F8b

Amnesia Lemon F8c

Chocolate Skunk.
Choclate Skunk F8a

Chocolate Skunk F8b

Chocolate Skunk F8c

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
Francos Lemon Cheese F8a

Francos Lemon Cheese F8b

Francos Lemon Cheese F8c

Group Shots.
Group Shot F8 1

Group Shot F8 4

That's it for this week, plants will look very different by next Saturday, hoping to have this grow wrapped up in the next two weeks, then I plan to add more ventilation to my grow space, the mould has peaved me off a little this run, so added ventilation seems the way to go. Anyway, that's two weeks away, so if you want to see these plants in bright yellow attire, then join us next week, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good afternoon tokers and growers, its Saturday, and I'm miles behind due to being away with the family for a few days, enjoyed every minute of it, but now got to catch up. lol I put the plants on auto flush for the three days we were away, you don't need to be there to flush, so dropped lucky for a change. 🍀 Got back to yellow'ish fan leaves and well flushed plants. 👍 So the some times unpopular job of trimming was upon us, like decorating, it looks good when its done though. 🙂 Been doing a couple of hours after work, done yesterday evening, all hung and trimmed. The Bud Rot wasn't as bad as it seemed, you here of folk spraying all sorts of shit on their buds to rid them selves of it, you then have to smoke the said chemicals, over the years I've had Bud Rot a few times, first time I chopped off all of the dead and dying tops, but all I did was spread it to the other tops, so suffered a half a grow loss, to say I was pissed off was, then the next run I got it again and lost interest in the grow thinking I was going to lose another half a grow, so I did nothing, and surprise surprise I lost about a tenth, so now I leave it alone and not spread the spores by opening up the buds to the air, and especially my fan, and I SEEM to do ok, not saying this will work for every one, just don't panic. 😁 I've enjoyed this grow, been no problem at all, apart from losing the Critical Kush at the seedling stage but then, all the seeds in that pack were under par, not the usual high standard of Barney's. Right, lets do some pics.

Before chop. Week nine of flower, and last standing group shot.
Group Shot F 3

After chop. This is the ballast just warming up an MH bulb, nice looking green. 🙂
Group Shot Harvest  1

Hangers in better light.
Group Shot Harvest  4

Some nice looking donkeys, like this Chocolate Skunk, quite pleased with this one. 👌
Chocolate Skunk Harvest C

Amnesia Lemon. Bit blurred, it was late in the evening. 😁
Amnesia Lemon Harvest A

Franco's Lemon Cheese, with the rot.
Francos Lemon Cheese Harvest with rot

Franco's Lemon Cheese with rot removed.
Francos Lemon Cheese Harvest with out rot

Some good larf and side buds for the hash bucket, drying in the mesh bowl. 👍
Trim Harvest A

Here we are at the start of the drying stage, buds should be ready to jar by next week, then while it spends some time curing, I'll be upgrading my air intakes to larger specimens, so a bit to do later on, but first we have to wait for this lot to dry. So join us again next week to see what we yield in the white buckets, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom