Chemo Therapy Best Strains???

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Have a dear friend suffering from extended chemo due to cancer. What strains will bring best relief to chemo related nausea? Anyone have any real time experience and strains that were effective? Thanks in advance. Peace

Papasomni

Papasomni

I had a friend on chemo.... he passed away. I gave him some of the lemon kush I was running and he said it helped him a lot. He was a non-smoker otherwise. Another friend convinced him to give it a try. His nausea was crippling.. he couldnt even leave the house. Maybe just about any strain will help.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a friend on chemo.... he passed away. I gave him some of the lemon kush I was running and he said it helped him a lot. He was a non-smoker otherwise. Another friend convinced him to give it a try. His nausea was crippling.. he couldnt even leave the house. Maybe just about any strain will help.
thats promising as I have some beans from HSO thier lemon drop kush. Thank you for the input.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Let him try anything you have ready... I bet he'll get some relief from any decent strain
I do have a few of those. :D Hooked him with a zip of WFLA that should help him out for a bit. And it was gifted as his medical bills are eating him alive. He damn near was in tears. Feels good to do something for a fellow human and true friend and expect nuthin in return...……..

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And know that I think upon this, I remember growing up in a America where most peeps didn't have to 2nd mortgage their homes to pay for medical treatments. Where did the insurance I grew up with go. Ohhhh I get it , it was all an illusion of Fake News. Never happened. Ya right. :( Naw the insurance industry is in Congress's pockets...……. Fokkers...….. gotta love Capitalism right??????? I think the fokk knot.

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
And know that I think upon this, I remember growing up in a America where most peeps didn't have to 2nd mortgage their homes to pay for medical treatments. Where did the insurance I grew up with go. Ohhhh I get it , it was all an illusion of Fake News. Never happened. Ya right. :( Naw the insurance industry is in Congress's pockets...……. Fokkers gotta love Capitalism right??????? I think the fokk knot

Wow another commie :D

Gotta love capitalism man. Its the backbone of the society. A society which doesnt care about their sick and elderly. An immaculate society which is fueled by blood, tears and oil and kept in check by various goverment apparatus. I’m lovin it.

Hope your friend gets better man. Its though.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
And know that I think upon this, I remember growing up in a America where most peeps didn't have to 2nd mortgage their homes to pay for medical treatments. Where did the insurance I grew up with go. Ohhhh I get it , it was all an illusion of Fake News. Never happened. Ya right. :( Naw the insurance industry is in Congress's pockets...……. Fokkers gotta love Capitalism right??????? I think the fokk knot
Now this sounds like a cactus post! Post on! It’s like two totally different people!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow another commie :D

Gotta love capitalism man. Its the backbone of the society. A society which doesnt care about their sick and elderly. An immaculate society which is fueled by blood, tears and oil and kept in check by various goverment apparatus. I’m lovin it.

Hope your friend gets better man. Its though.
You got me nailed...….. :D

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@jumpincactus, @CrimsonEcho
Come on, you guys are gona scare the kids with that vulgar language!

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter

1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

Good! They should be scared :D

Ok ok! No politics.. :)

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus platinum Girl Scout cut helped me a lot homie. Something about it helped with my bone pain. Appetite was always good with it. My cousin always had a little Sativa for me when I was having a depression day. Sour D I loved too.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro dm me. We swap numbers I’ll tell u all about my experience.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

I was going to say something boss man but I didn’t want to step out of line.;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Ok I will stand in the corner with nose in it for an hour sorry man, wasn't tryin to incite, just thinking out loud!!!!! Facts and nuthin but the facts!!!! I stand down. :D

gwheels

gwheels

wait a minute......there are rules?

I am glad for that rule. Because they are about the most toxic conversations you could have.

Top Bottom