cherry lust?

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

im looking for info on this strain.one of my boys told me its a strain with a crazy high and taste just like candy.he also said it cost $700 a ounce wtf,and this is the price in cali.im looking for info on this does anyone have any?thanks and peace!

G

greyfx

weed or gold? haha I would never pay that crazy price. The most i've paid is 270-300 and that's not in cali. I don't even buy weed but that is the going rate. a friend paid 120 for a quarter of some really good orange tasting weed.

D

DazedNconfussed

im looking for info on this strain.one of my boys told me its a strain with a crazy high and taste just like candy.he also said it cost $700 a ounce wtf,and this is the price in cali.im looking for info on this does anyone have any?thanks and peace!

$700 an ounce, thats crazy....so if you wanted only a quater they would charge $200+....I dont see anyone paying that...in my opinion either the grower is delusional, or they are bullshiting you trying to take your money...

sour power

sour power

nah bro cant get my money.lol.if i dont grow it i dont smoke it.i was just trying to find out what all the hype is and how i could get in lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom