Cherry Pie X Hyper Glue

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
2 more threw sacs. Down to 8 left. Found out whats up tho and it was a relief. Seems there was a power outage that I wasn't aware of and upon some CSI it would seem that it occurred about 9 days ago and my timers were jacked up so my photo-period was off. Have the timer issue resolved. Not sure how deep this will run. Will just have to keep a eye out more than usual. Such as life......... Heres some snaps of whats left. I do need to add so that everyone that sees this so we are all clear, this does not reflect on @Srenots work or gene pool. This one is all me amigos.

20190629 132525
20190629 132529
20190629 132537
20190629 132541
20190629 132544
20190629 132548
20190629 132606
20190629 132614
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

2 more threw sacs. Down to 8 left. Found out whats up tho and it was a relief. Seems there was a power outage that I wasn't aware of and upon some CSI it would seem that it occurred about 9 days ago and my timers were jacked up so my photo-period was off. Have the timer issue resolved. Not sure how deep this will run. Will just have to keep a eye out more than usual. Such as life......... Heres some snaps of whats left. I do need to add so that everyone that sees this so we are all clear, this does not reflect on @Srenots work or gene pool. This one is all me amigos.
im thinking you need to add more to the tent hahah you already mind set ,get r done brotatter chip,lol i envy you ,got a lot of fine work there bro and i sure miss the shit out of my own grow since the move,i got a whole lot of veggies to replace them though,second set of corn is right at 4ft tall in a month,so the old saying if your corn aint knee high in june it wont make,hahahah i love just the plant,when they put on flowers or fruit depress me,just a big green maze of plants is the deal ,looking good over yonder my friend

Srenots

Srenots

8 left....or did you mean 6 left? looking back , you said 8 other day? hope they run for u bro~

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This grow has been terminated. All 15 have thrown true hermie traits. I could not keep up with puling the nutsacks. I know that the power interruption was a contributing factor by jacking my timer cycles. Part I dont get is this isnt the 1st time this has happened in many years and never had an entire crop turn herm due to a photoperiod disruption. The more stable the genepool the less chance some random stress will turn the entire crop. Pretty bummed to say the least. :crying2:

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This grow has been terminated. All 15 have thrown true hermie traits. I could not keep up with puling the nutsacks. I know that the power interruption was a contributing factor by jacking my timer cycles. Part I dont get is this isnt the 1st time this has happened in many years and never had an entire crop turn herm due to a photoperiod disruption. The more stable the genepool the less chance some random stress will turn the entire crop. Pretty bummed to say the least. :crying2:

I “liked” this comment but i really dont like it.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Does seem odd they all hermied. I have had timer malfunctions and power interruptions many times and never had an issue. Sorry to hear.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hear hear............. Yes it is rather odd. Such as life.

Top Bottom