Chillywilly is Back with Hawaiian Punch grow

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings farmers, been a while since I was on... now growing Hawaiian Punch strain. This is definitely a Sativa strain, had for more than 15 yrs from the Seed Bank in Canada an sent some freebees... these seeds were expensive at 120 10pk but at the time I was on a Hawaiian kick to get as many as possible strains... So far I have in the collection :
Hawaiian Punch
Nirvana - Maui
TH Seed Puna budda
*** Hawaiian (I)ndica -
Classics Seed Canada
Federation Seed - Hawaiian Sativa (Mauna Kea)
Nirvana Sativa Seed-
Paia Hawiiana
These is in the vault till futher examination... This plant started late Feb and veged for nearly 2 months and now flowering at 11/13 but may tweek to 30 mins less... Very stretchy...
Now at 2 months flower still not filling in yet... maybe another 2 he he...

Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow
Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow 2
Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow 3
Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow 4
Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow 5
Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow 6
Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow 7
Chillywilly is back with hawaiian punch grow 8
chillywilly

chillywilly

This plant grew right straight into the light, so I had to bend the branches not to break, and so far seems easy to train with or without lst... had to cut the king bud off may have stretched another foot plus...
Took a few samples of the wispy sticks with some new developing trichs... mmm citrus, so tender and mild, uplifting and oh so young...😌

20220613 200025 HDR
G

GoldenDragon

Looks like a very interesting strain chily, very sativa. How did they turn out in the end for you please. Would you know who the breeder is please as there looks like there are afew versions of Hawaiian punch around, sagamartha, loud seeds and a couple more but these ones youve grown look very good.

Top Bottom