Chimera's Sweet Tooth 1.1

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

Nice report Crom been wanting to add this one to collection after all the good reports ive read on it. You plan on poppin more beans or you gonna hold onto that pheno for now? Did Chimera come out and name it sweet tooth 1.1 i know its the same parents more or less of the old SOL strain, part of reason why interested me but ive always seen it sold as just Grapefruit X Blueberry. Just didnt want someone who didnt know go looking for Chimeras sweet tooth 1.1 and not find it cause its listed as Grapefruit X Blueberry most should know since its classic strain but never know. Nonetheless good report and enjoy

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Clarification

Nice report Crom been wanting to add this one to collection after all the good reports Ive read on it. You plan on poppin more beans or you gonna hold onto that pheno for now? Did Chimera come out and name it sweet tooth 1.1 i know its the same parents more or less of the old SOL strain, part of reason why interested me but Ive always seen it sold as just Grapefruit X Blueberry. Just didn't want someone who didn't know go looking for Chimeras sweet tooth 1.1 and not find it cause its listed as Grapefruit X Blueberry most should know since its classic strain but never know. Nonetheless good report and enjoy

Hey Bigb89 how's it goin?:smoke

First off you are absolutely correct about the naming. Chimera told me that it was GFxBB.

I guess I don't like when people name the same genetics different names. It just gets confusing for noobs and for long time growers. I don't put any blame on Chimera for this by the way. I tried to ask him about it, but I was trying not to offend him when I asked. I felt that it was worth the clarification. When I purchased these beans off the Farm I didn't know it was called ST1.1 till after I did some research. Though it is not technically ST 1.1, due to being different phenos selected, or for another reason, wouldn't it still be called ST 1.1? lol Now I do understand the genetic stuff. I guess I just think that if I crossed SPG x BB I'd call it something related to the ST name due to it's pedigree.

Anyway thanks for pointing this out to me as I have the bad habit of just calling it ST1.1. If anyone needs any clarification on this strain PM me,or leave some love on here.

As far as phenos go I'll be keeping the SPG leaning pheno for now and pop more beans at a later date. I have a more BB pheno and a more SPG pheno. The BB heavy pheno is lankier and has more of a "golf ball" bud structure like the BB, and the SPG pheno is shorter and has tighter internodes. The BB also smells more BB then ST IMO.

I have a Dutch Dragon x BB going outside in a container right now and she has that same BB scent and flavor with a zestiness from the DD!
:passingjoint:
Cheers,
Crom

B

Bigb89

Thanks for info on the phenos I think any of them i could be happy with for awhile lol. Also completly understand on the name changing and getting confusing for people with you there and when ive showed friends that strain thats how ive described it too since they remember gettin sweet tooth few years ago. Anyway enjoy those beans may end up given you pm once i get and pop them. Have a good one

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for info on the phenos I think any of them i could be happy with for awhile lol. Also completly understand on the name changing and getting confusing for people with you there and when ive showed friends that strain thats how ive described it too since they remember gettin sweet tooth few years ago. Anyway enjoy those beans may end up given you pm once i get and pop them. Have a good one

Sounds good hit me up...

:passingjoint:

C

Chimera

The gf X bb is in fact also known as sweet tooth 1.1 - they are all the exact same seeds that come from a big bag in my seed fridge.

I produced the a batch of the sweet tooth 1.1's when I produced the DJ Joint projects, each plant hand watered by me personally.

Initially SOL purchased small lots of these seeds to continue selling as ST 1.1, but I got fed up with the small (10-20 pack) orders and told them they could buy 500 packs at a time or I would just go ahead and list them elsewhere. The SOL crew were not able to follow through on their end of the deal, so after a year of waiting for SOL reps to purchase these seeds en masse as agreed, I decided it was not worth the wait and listed them as GF x BB in my catalogue. The reason for the name change to GF X BB is to respect the Sweet Tooth brand name that SOL has marketed for years, as well as inform potential customers of the actual heritage of the seedline. These seeds had caused enough grief so it was decided to not list them under the ST 'brand' as to avoid any future freak-outs.

Hope that clarifies,
Nice job crombien.
-Chimera

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for the love!

Thank you so much Chimera for stopping by to clear everything up! I am honored that you enjoyed my work!:bow:boogie:

I hope that all confusion is now squashed lol!

Y'all Farmers heard it from the man himself!

Thanks everyone who contributed to this thread so far! I hope that this helps out future Farmers!

Cheers,
Crom

B

Bigb89

Thats pretty sweet more than we could have asked for lol nice to have man himself chime in. Enjoy buds Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thats pretty sweet more than we could have asked for lol nice to have man himself chime in. Enjoy buds Crom

Right? Chimera take me away...:spacecraft:

Later on the ship...:party0023:

Backstage...:passingjoint:

:rastadancing:

Back to reality.

So should I change the title to the thread/smoke report? What's the right thing to do here? Can I even change it?

Cheers,
Crom

B

Bigb89

I think your good to keep it and call it what you would like. my intention was never on name change just wanted to let anyone that saw know it could be found sold by vendors as gfxbb so people could locate it easier i personally like sweet tooth 1.1 as well.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thoughts...

I think your good to keep it and call it what you would like. my intention was never on name change just wanted to let anyone that saw know it could be found sold by vendors as GFxBB so people could locate it easier i personally like sweet tooth 1.1 as well.

Thanks for the comments BigB89. I don't feel I must change it I just like to get it right the first time is all. I'm a perfectionist in a sense.

Sooo anyone looking to score this strain look up Chimera's Sweet Pink Grapefruit x DJ Shorts (stretch indica) Blueberry! Great strain and has many possibilities for commercial, medical, and recreational uses.

I'm running the BB dom pheno now in my aero/NFT unit and it's looking pretty nice! Nice block shaped terminal bud on top with a beautiful scent and texture to the touch. Resins are greasy feeling upon touching the living plant and dry with a good amount of stickiness. Enjoy...

Cheers,
Crom:mad0233:

C

cr1ppler

Thanks for the report. I have a pack of these in the fridge - just gotta wait before i can sprout them.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
No doubt cr1ppler thanks for stopping by, and welcome to the Farm. Pop those beans!

Cheers,
Crom

S

supasticky

I HAVE A HIGH TOLERENCE SO I VAPORIZED ABOUT 5 18”BAGS, EVEN THOUGH THE EFFECT WAS NOTICED AFTER 4 HITS.

niiiice. lol

-Supa

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I HAVE A HIGH TOLERENCE SO I VAPORIZED ABOUT 5 18”BAGS, EVEN THOUGH THE EFFECT WAS NOTICED AFTER 4 HITS.

niiiice. lol

-Supa

:winking0067::itwasntme:party0033:

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*Photo Update*

So Farmers what's going on? So I ran 3 phenos this summer and had stellar results. Phenos were a pink stalked color changing one, a pheno that looks the same except didn't turn colors or have a pink stalk, the other pheno is a slight color changer though she has some hand grenade like colas. Here are the shots. I'll post some dry shots in a few, till then here are the finishing shots prior to chop. Each was a quater pound plus or minus a couple ounces. Nice plants to grow. Enjoy and leave the love.:harvest:

Cheers,
Crom

100 2700
100 2701
100 2702
100 2703
100 2704
100 2705
100 2706
100 2707
100 2708
100 2709
100 2710
100 2711
100 2712
100 2714
100 2715
100 2716
100 2717
100 2718
100 2719
100 2720
100 2721
100 2722
100 2723
100 2724
100 2725
100 2726
100 2727
D

dican01

i love seeing chimera's stuff. 5 gold stars. they look great crombien.

B

Bigb89

Lookin great Crom nice job again. Those look sick nice training job as well. Got yourself some more Sweet Dank

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks Farmers for the kind words. Thanks Bigb89 I like to train my ladies into different shapes to see their reaction. Yes more sweet dank! I think it's funny how cultivators will grow a variety and after harvest barely touch it since their are other strains to be had. I always look for the next strain. Wish I was able to just focus on one strain sometimes lol. Eh more dank the better. Thanks again Farmers! See ya around.

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom