Chinese LED grow light

• Thread starter Cheekiestsauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamie73

Jamie73

Looking at the BF 1500 with Samsung chips. To. I might wait till my to that are in veg are done flowering. Soon as my little big auto finishes. But she still blooming well into the 14th week.
1/12

BP 1500W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Samsung 2835 for Indoor Plant Veg Bloom

Last edited:
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I just got qb in today, I'm anxious to see what difference is for plants, needed more light coverage anyway so I could get closer to tops
20200415_133956.jpg

Mospeada

Mospeada

I went the cheap Alibaba lights...On my third grow with them and they seem fine. I'd love to buy a brand name but this was half the price of an equivalent branded board. Maybe it will crap out on me soon I dunno but if it gets me through a few more grows I'll be happy with them. Also here's a shot from my last grow, I dunno if light was my limiting factor but they seemed to do a "good" enough job at least. Those skinnier looking boards are crap don't buy them...Same hardware but they advertised it as 240 watt when it was only drawing 180 watt (had fewer diodes onboard).

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

I went the cheap Alibaba lights...On my third grow with them and they seem fine. I'd love to buy a brand name but this was half the price of an equivalent branded board. Maybe it will crap out on me soon I dunno but if it gets me through a few more grows I'll be happy with them. Also here's a shot from my last grow, I dunno if light was my limiting factor but they seemed to do a "good" enough job at least. Those skinnier looking boards are crap don't buy them...Same hardware but they advertised it as 240 watt when it was only drawing 180 watt (had fewer diodes onboard).

Looking good man!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
It does have far reds. I have an IR bulb in the tent anyway. But it does. Just not in description. I’ve been on the phone with the owner. He made it to my specifications. Which was great. I updated to the H bin LEDs. Top Samsung ones.

Awesome.. I just didnt see any in the pic, and the qb260 would mean 260 chips vs 288 chips...576 /2 is 288 but i dont see the red specs listed, it looks like all 3000k....

I just searched for you.. his description is a bit confusing and no mention of far red chips... not trying to argue just want to help out

If you are thinking of trying LEDs, this pre-built kit is the one for you. Have it growing within five minutes of getting it. All you have to do is put five wires into wago connectors and plug it in.

This listing is for one 250W Quantum Grow Light including:

3000K KIT:
2 - 288 LED V3 Boards with a total of:
576 pcs 3000k Samsung LM301H Top Bin high-quality diodes
•80 CRI
•Board Dimensions 286mm*174mm*2mm each
Heat sink : 630mm*195mm*10mm
Pcb Board Voltage : 48V
Meanwell HLG-240H-48B
Fully Assembled - all you will need to do is hook the wires to the driver, plug it in and you're ready to grow.
I even have the dimmer already attached to your driver

This is a 250W LED Grow light consisting of two qb288 V3 style boards with 288 Samsung lm301H leds in 3000k per board. These boards come already mounted onto the approximately 8" x 25" heatsink and pre-wired. It comes with a meanwell HLG-240H-48B driver with a dimmer already attached. The other wires on the driver already have Wago style connectors mounted on them. All you will need to do is hook the three wires from the power cord and the two wires connected to the boards into these Wago style connectors, hook up your hanging cables and you are ready to go. We always ship DISCREET and this is a private listing as always so your purchase can remain anonymous on ebay.

roversync

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Looking at the BF 1500 with Samsung chips. To. I might wait till my to that are in veg are done flowering. Soon as my little big auto finishes. But she still blooming well into the 14th week.
1/12

BP 1500W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Samsung 2835 for Indoor Plant Veg Bloom
What kind of auto ya got? I’ve had a couple go 90 days but never that long ? Pics ? Longer the flower the more power! Lol

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I checked out his store he carries the right boards you need and also these long sunboards that I think will be good for my closet... do you know if yours is one or two heat sinks??