Chinese LED grow light

• Thread starter Cheekiestsauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I gave up on link, kept posting too much personal info lol & not sure if others could see it, nice but would rather keep my shipping info private

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Yeah, As evil as they are they are good for this.

They extended their return period also. I have items I ordered back in Feb that I still have the option for refund. I dont have hydro stores close by so its a lifeline for me.

Glassdub

Glassdub

They extended their return period also. I have items I ordered back in Feb that I still have the option for refund. I dont have hydro stores close by so its a lifeline for me.
I recently returned a huge bent to hell Winegard TV antenna to them with plenty of my DNA in the form of blood on it, got refund as soon as it scanned into the UPS system.
I'm paranoid of hydro stores as I live in a med only legal state, I took a chance with the ProMix though.

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

Alright so i've narrowed it down to 3 options. Good better and best possibly. I will post links below. Let me know what you think. (roughly 2x4 closet setup)

Good: (I know a guy with 10 of these. $212.77 CDN)

Better?: ($245.11 CDN)

Best: (~$305 CDN)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Alright so i've narrowed it down to 3 options. Good better and best possibly. I will post links below. Let me know what you think. (roughly 2x4 closet setup)

Good: (I know a guy with 10 of these. $212.77 CDN)

Better?: ($245.11 CDN)

Best: (~$305 CDN)
1st link was a dead link for me..but the 1st light seems to have IR and no Far Red..the 2nd link description says Cree Far red, or did I get it wrong?

Cheekiestsauce

Cheekiestsauce

1st link was a dead link for me..but the 1st light seems to have IR and no Far Red..the 2nd link description says Cree Far red, or did I get it wrong?
First is like a sf2000. so lm301b 3000K+5000K+epistar 660nm+IR 750nm Wattage: 220W
Second light is a M301H 3500K+660 Wattage: 240W
Third is LM301H 3500K+CREE XP-E2(660nm+730nm)+LG UV Wattage: 240W

P

pfaber11

Have any of you guys seen an LED grow light like this . I've been using it for 11 days and I think it's better than the cfl lights I was using. And yes it's made in china . And this isn't a joke . I think it's ok.
s-l500[2].jpg

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Yes, it’s bright as hell. Might only need on in my 34”x34”x6’ tent! I’ll find out more on that as a few days pass. It does get further down in the canopy of the plant. Very surprised about that. My auto just keeps on flowering. So she’s under it right know. Hopefully she finishes up by weeks end.
could you post a picture of your driver please?

Jamie73

Jamie73

First is like a sf2000. so lm301b 3000K+5000K+epistar 660nm+IR 750nm Wattage: 220W
Second light is a M301H 3500K+660 Wattage: 240W
Third is LM301H 3500K+CREE XP-E2(660nm+730nm)+LG UV Wattage: 240W
Yea every time I copied a link it sent these links.
mine I bought is a 240watt 3000k m301h Samsung LEDs + red 660osram chips. 239$ shipped. Alibaba was 210$ shipped but 5 week wait due to shipping issues. They said 10-15 days. But others I contact on Alibaba said 21-40 days shipping. So I found this small is business, gave him my support. in these trying times for small businesses. Well worth it. Man do they care about the customers. There grow knowledgeable! Bonus!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
just something of note I ran into in the last day or so... These MW drivers can infact be overdriven up to 130 percent. It triggers a hiccup mode on some drivers that causes them to shut down to protect itself. If I wasnt around to catch it half of my lights would of been off all day. Anyone else run into this?