Chocolate Diesel S1 & Ak-47 F1

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok here goes. These are being grown at a medical marijuana patients house who has one of my growing racks. I’m going to post regular updates as I help them through their first grow.

They are growing Useful Seeds Chocolate Diesel S1 and Serious Seeds AK-47 F1 from seed. There’s three CD and four AK. From now on I’ll probably refer to them as CD and AK.

I was a little late with the AK as I was waiting for some Cookies n Cream seeds (Not from THCFarmer) to arrive but they got crushed so I had to go with plan b.

So the AK are a few days behind.

The soil is a mixture of:

40% Fox Farm Ocean Forest
40% Canna Coco
20% Perlite

The nutes we will be using are the entire line of BioBizz nutes including the Acti-Vera and Fish Mix to go with the BioBizz starter kit that includes: BioGrow, BioBloom, BioHeaven, TopMax, RootJuice.

The nutes were my gift to them for purchasing The Growing Bundle which includes the ventilation inline fan, carbon air filter and LED & T5 lights.

I’ll be posting regular updates through this journey and I’ll be stopping by their home a couple times a week to teach them the ropes and take photos to post to this thread.

Without further ado here’s the first set of images from the first week of germination.

Chocolate diesel s1  ak 47 f1

Chocolate diesel s1  ak 47 f1 2

Chocolate diesel s1  ak 47 f1 3

Chocolate diesel s1  ak 47 f1 4

The solo cups have holes in the bottom to allow drainage of excess water. In a week to 10 days they’ll go into larger pots. The seeds were germinated in a cup of water for 24 hours and then into wet paper towels for 2 days until the tap roots emerged.

Then they went into peat pellets and once the tap root started protruding out of the netting they went into the soil mix inside small solo cups inside larger solo cups.

Btw I took two T5 tubes out so it wouldn’t be too bright for the seedlings. I’ll put them back in shortly when they can handle it. The fixture has a total of 4 tubes normally but it was too bright with all 4.

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Ok here goes. These are being grown at a medical marijuana patients house who has one of my growing racks. I’m going to post regular updates as I help them through their first grow.

They are growing Useful Seeds Chocolate Diesel S1 and Serious Seeds AK-47 F1 from seed. There’s three CD and four AK. From now on I’ll probably refer to them as CD and AK.

I was a little late with the AK as I was waiting for some Cookies n Cream seeds (Not from THCFarmer) to arrive but they got crushed so I had to go with plan b.

So the AK are a few days behind.

The soil is a mixture of:

40% Fox Farm Ocean Forest
40% Canna Coco
20% Perlite

The nutes we will be using are the entire line of BioBizz nutes including the Acti-Vera and Fish Mix to go with the BioBizz starter kit that includes: BioGrow, BioBloom, BioHeaven, TopMax, RootJuice.

The nutes were my gift to them for purchasing The Growing Bundle which includes the ventilation inline fan, carbon air filter and LED & T5 lights.

I’ll be posting regular updates through this journey and I’ll be stopping by their home a couple times a week to teach them the ropes and take photos to post to this thread.

Without further ado here’s the first set of images from the first week of germination.

View attachment 822355

View attachment 822356

View attachment 822357

View attachment 822358

The solo cups have holes in the bottom to allow drainage of excess water. In a week to 10 days they’ll go into larger pots. The seeds were germinated in a cup of water for 24 hours and then into wet paper towels for 2 days until the tap roots emerged.

Then they went into peat pellets and once the tap root started protruding out of the netting they went into the soil mix inside small solo cups inside larger solo cups.

Btw I took two T5 tubes out so it wouldn’t be too bright for the seedlings. I’ll put them back in shortly when they can handle it. The fixture has a total of 4 tubes normally but it was too bright with all 4.
Is this the same chocolate D that JW used to make GG#4 ?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes as far as I know. Well let me qualify that. I grew out the original choco d F1s back years ago that I got directly from the guy who made the cross. Due to unfortunate circumstances I lost those genetics. These seeds I bought in hopes of being able to find and replace those lost genetics. I know what to look for so we’ll see. I’m crossing my fingers.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yes as far as I know. Well let me qualify that. I grew out the original choco d F1s back years ago that I got directly from the guy who made the cross. Due to unfortunate circumstances I lost those genetics. These seeds I bought in hopes of being able to find and replace those lost genetics. I know what to look for so we’ll see. I’m crossing my fingers.
Well I'm subscribed so keep me posted please

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok well I’ve told the story a few times on here but I might as put it on the record in this thread.

Chocolate Diesel was a strain a guy on Cannabis World made. His screen name was SantaSmoke.

Cannabis World was owned by Heavens Stairway and had an auction site called Cannabis Bay or Cbay for short.

Many of us forum members used Heavens Stairway and Cbay for our seeds as they were at the time one of only a few reputable sources.

Anyhow another forum member had gotten raided and was in serious legal trouble. SantaSmoke had just made the Chocolate Diesel cross and sent some into Cbay for the charity auction. The proceeds were to help that forum member with his legal fees.

I was a friend of SantaSmoke on the forum and sent him a private message and asked if he had any more left. He said yes and sold me a pack for $150. Which was the auction starting price. I got those seeds a few days later.

I grew out 4 of them and ended up with a keeper. I wasn’t into making seeds or breeding at the time so I just kept the female and grew her for about 3 years until I had to quit growing abruptly due to circumstances beyond my control.

I had about 60 packs of various seeds and they were all destroyed without my consent. I won’t go into details but I lost a good bit of cannabis history in that ordeal and to this day can’t believe it happened. Anyhow that’s my Choco D story.

The pheno I had was the most crystally strain I had ever grown. The buds looked white. On exhale you could taste hints of tootsie roll and chocolate. The buzz was great, you could smoke it all day every day. The bag appeal was off the charts. Yield was middle of the road but no slouch and the aromas were very deisely and cocoish.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Ok well I’ve told the story a few times on here but I might as put it on the record in this thread.

Chocolate Diesel was a strain a guy on Cannabis World made. His screen name was SantaSmoke.

Cannabis World was owned by Heavens Stairway and had an auction site called Cannabis Bay or Cbay for short.

Many of us forum members used Heavens Stairway and Cbay for our seeds as they were at the time one of only a few reputable sources.

Anyhow another forum member had gotten raided and was in serious legal trouble. SantaSmoke had just made the Chocolate Diesel cross and sent some into Cbay for the charity auction. The proceeds were to help that forum member with his legal fees.

I was a friend of SantaSmoke on the forum and sent him a private message and asked if he had any more left. He said yes and sold me a pack for $150. Which was the auction starting price. I got those seeds a few days later.

I grew out 4 of them and ended up with a keeper. I wasn’t into making seeds or breeding at the time so I just kept the female and grew her for about 3 years until I had to quit growing abruptly due to circumstances beyond my control.

I had about 60 packs of various seeds and they were all destroyed without my consent. I won’t go into details but I lost a good bit of cannabis history in that ordeal and to this day can’t believe it happened. Anyhow that’s my Choco D story.

The pheno I had was the most crystally strain I had ever grown. The buds looked white. On exhale you could taste hints of tootsie roll and chocolate. The buzz was great, you could smoke it all day every day. The bag appeal was off the charts. Yield was middle of the road but no slouch and the aromas were very deisely and cocoish.

Sorry for your loss , I know how it feels
I've been breeding for almost 15 years now & have been raided twice in the past so I lost years of my hard work not once but twice so I've Literally Had to Restart from Scratch with new genetics & what's left of the old genetics I bred myself
Lost over70 strains over the years , shit hurts losing all your genetics to the pigs

God bless the dude in custody , fuck the Pigs

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yeah it’s rough. I got a shot at redemption tho so here’s hoping we can find those lost genetics.
Ill stay tuned , like to obtain it myself kinda like the cookies n cream but I have other strains I'm acquiring first like clones of V1 Aliendawg & f2 seeds of it too

Kinda like to breed some of the GG#4 S1 seeds that are chocolate leaners with the choco D ! That'd be yummy !

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I was looking to use the CnC to find a suitable male to outcross with the Choco D and then BX it to stabilize the genetics. Even had a name picked out but those plans will have to wait. I might toss some pollen if I find a male AK but that wasn’t my original intention. Once I find a decent Choco D I’ll be happy. I’ve got 20 seeds. One seed didn’t pop so I’m down to 16 seeds left from the two packs I bought.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
To be honest the gorilla glue I’ve had has not been all that impressive. Nothing like the Choco D I had. The Choco D I had IMO was better in every aspect including potency. But then again the only GG I’ve had came from a local dispensary so the results are far from optimal. I’ve yet to be impressed with anything I’ve seen locally.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yeah I was looking to use the CnC to find a suitable male to outcross with the Choco D and then BX it to stabilize the genetics. Even had a name picked out but those plans will have to wait. I might toss some pollen if I find a male AK but that wasn’t my original intention. Once I find a decent Choco D I’ll be happy. I’ve got 20 seeds. One seed didn’t pop so I’m down to 16 seeds left from the two packs I bought.

I'll pray for ya ! Fingers crossed

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yeah the GG#4 clone only I got Blows away Almost Everything Out here ! I got my Gg4 momma under a screen right now , I'll be posting Flower pics up soon as she's been flowering for 5 days now
Out here A lot of People got Fake Glue lmfao
GG#4 produces some Amazing S1 plants and amazing crosses
My issue is getting pics from the people that I let test my strains

Anything you can tell me about the Choco D ? So when I Run some GG#4 S1 seeds I know what to look for to select them FireAss Choco D leaners ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

To be honest the gorilla glue I’ve had has not been all that impressive. Nothing like the Choco D I had. The Choco D I had IMO was better in every aspect including potency. But then again the only GG I’ve had came from a local dispensary so the results are far from optimal. I’ve yet to be impressed with anything I’ve seen locally.
Where are you at

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Michigan. We have the cannabis cup a couple times a year not too far from here. We have access to decent genetics it’s just the local growers aren’t all that concerned with quality. Just quantity. And it shows.

I had some Ak47 from the dispensary and it vaguely reminded me of the F1s I once grew.

I had a cherry pheno ak47 from a pack of joey weed f2s that I grew and loved for years. I’m hoping to find something similar from the F1s but I hear it’s pretty rare. 1 in 100.

The f2s seem to have a higher percentage so I may go that route as well. The cherry pheno was frosty as hell. Required scraping the trimming scissors every couple buds because they’d get stuck from all the resin.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Michigan. We have the cannabis cup a couple times a year not too far from here. We have access to decent genetics it’s just the local growers aren’t all that concerned with quality. Just quantity. And it shows.

I had some Ak47 from the dispensary and it vaguely reminded me of the F1s I once grew.

I had a cherry pheno ak47 from a pack of joey weed f2s that I grew and loved for years. I’m hoping to find something similar from the F1s but I hear it’s pretty rare. 1 in 100.

The f2s seem to have a higher percentage so I may go that route as well. The cherry pheno was frosty as hell. Required scraping the trimming scissors every couple buds because they’d get stuck from all the resin.
Sounds like the scenario out here
Quantity over quality

I prefer to go for Quality no matter what , good smoke speaks for itself

Try getting Tut , that's an AK line and if you crossed the two I'd be willing to bet that Cherry pheno you want will occur with more frequency

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Choco D. That brings it back. Good luck! Man after years of the choco trip had to give it a break. Wish that was one that didn't go away.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Things are coming along nicely. They are adjusting to the soil mix. Roots seem to be doing well. Not much going on so I’ll just post the pics and check back in a few more days.

563446D4 A63F 419F A9C4 8F89C491E1DE
A5E4144E 6E22 40EC A781 D37A054BDCCA
A9A43449 D5E2 46F0 8C0D 6309213F70C4

Choco D in the back and AK in the front.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
C98B1E0D 9990 4214 B8D7 95E3B22CCEDD
06C1B22D E326 4EF8 8098 FEF1455928A9
CD3E609D EA25 4BCA A383 DD2DDD8B4D31
Quick update. Plants are starting to adapt nicely to their new soil mix. Choco D leaf structure is a little odd but consistent between all three of them. The first set of true leaves look like a HE-Man sword. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom