Choosing the right Equipment

• Thread starter Walshy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Walshy420

Walshy420

First of all I am a complete beginner to making concentrates and I have been told that the best thing to do when starting out buying the equiptment is to buy a complete set which I have attached in this thread. And from my understanding all that is missing is the Pyrex dishes, butane, heating Pad and i need to get a razor blade, am I correct in thinking in this? Also I am now starting to look at videos and methods on how to actually start making it and again from what I've seen I am going to start by blasting my trim/bud and then use a Pyrex dish to collect all the Bho which will then already have started to react, I then use my Heating pad to evaoprate all the butane. Once that is done i will scrape onto my Bho mat which I will then put into my Vacuum Chamber. This is where I Really need help/advice if this process is correct what temperatures do i need to have my heating Pad when evaporating the Butane, How long does this process usually take, How long do i need to have it in the Vacuum Chamber & How exactly do I use the Vacuum Chamber & Pump because I am struggling to get timings and temps and how to manually use it. Thanks in advance anyone who comments. hopefully I master it soon

Choosing the right equipment
Top Bottom