Cinderella Crossing!

• Thread starter chief greenthum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Hello Farmers!
So I have been growing out some of Mosca's "C99 bx". This strain is a godsend, I have the two main phenotypes available in this cross, My favorite of the two being the pineapple pheno. This is pretty easy to identify by the haze-like growth. Extremely bushy plants, slightly zig-zagging shoots, with quick lower branch development. I have both a male and female that are pineapple dominant phenotypes. The leaflets lean towards sativa, being skinnier than the second pheno (fruit punch). The fruit punch pheno, seems to offer longer internodal spacing, much like the OG strains, and slightly tighter nuggets come flower.

Ok so now that I have established my father genetics, along with by two C99 phenos, I can tell you about the fun stuff, my ladies!

Starting with the dank and leading to the chronic,

My first girl is my Fire Og (ograskal), aquired in Los Angeles, this cut is out of control, stinky stinky stuff. The growth is whatever, strong, cloneable, green, happy, whatever. The buds are where it's at! Fills the room with lemon, fuel, musky, greatness! I will post pictures of all the plants involved, when I get a chance

Next I got a legit cut of Platinum OG. Been rocking her for years now, this is still my favorite plant to grow. Covered in crystals, a decent yielded, and super OG dankness! No lemon, no fuel, just dank! Super hardy grower, easy cloner, an overall super happy plant.

Next is some super smelly L.A. Confidential. This is a fun one to grow even if the yield is sub par. COVERED in crystals, and rock hard, this bud will put you to sleep. The smell, as mentioned before, is other worldly. Reeking of spicy fuel, this cut of LA Con is a staple in my garden.

Lastly, I've got a chunky cut of Sour Diesel, that fills in fat, dense nugs of sweet fuel taste. This cut is a Cali cross that has served me well over the years, offering an easy pound and a half per 600watt.

I have a bunch more, including SLH, Blackwater, Sweet Tooth, critical Kush to name a few, but these four will be milts for this gang bang.
Phew...
Now onto my breeding. I placed my C99 pineapple papa in flower last night, waiting a week or so to bring in the ladies. My logic being that I would get earlier pollination this way and insure that my seeds mature fully on the plant before it dies. I am well aware that I could have stuck everything in at the same time and probably been fine, but I'm going for shit tons of seeds!

I plan on doing both direct (painting) and open (fan) pollination, again to get the most seeds. I'm only using my one male, so this is really the best way to do it if you don't care to savor the buds.

Like I said before pictures will come, my laptop was jacked a few months back so unfortunately my pictures of finished flowers are gone forever :(

Please feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments, hope you enjoy the orgy!
Chief

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

As promised:

The Platinum OG, Fruit Punch pheno C99, Fire OG, Sour Diesel, Pineapple phenoC99
Ipad 192
Ipad 190
Ipad 189
Ipad 191
Ipad 188

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice strains and plans ya got going on bro! I have a C99 project going on as well, using f2 and f3 beans gifted to me by the big homie Motarebel from Bros. Grimm stock.....just found a nice strong musty, spicy smelling f2 male with a very good structure! Good luck cheif I'll be checking this out.

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

How could i forget the stud?!

Here is a picture of my C99 pineapple pimp daddy, he is currently all alone in the penthouse waiting for the bitches.
Ipad 184

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Symbiote420,
Thanks for stopping by! I love the C99 Mosca put out in his bx, supposedly the Bros Grimm stock, either way, everything this strain touches seems to be golden! From killer queen, to OGer99, this strain is a good one to keep a male of. I envy your stinky male, I love my danky smells, but this pineapple stink makes for some really nice smoke, so I am pumped. Are you crossing your Cindy to anything? Or just working phenos?
Chief

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've heard very good things about Mosca's C99 and his Machfly/Mcfly! I'm only @ 5 weeks veg, taking em to 8/9 before bloom, getting all my ladies cloned up to drop in the tent with him this weekend!

symbiote420

symbiote420

We have Sour Grapes, Death Star, Chemdog 91 (skunk VA), Aliendawg f1, Wifi, Ghost OG, Extrema, Alien Double Dawg (Chemdog #4 x aliendawg f3), and many others I can't remember rite now!

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

We have Sour Grapes, Death Star, Chemdog 91 (skunk VA), Aliendawg f1, Wifi, Ghost OG, Extrema, Alien Double Dawg (Chemdog #4 x aliendawg f3), and many others I can't remember rite now!
Sounds so good! Super impressive lineup! Im really interested in crossing my man with some purple strain, preferably lavender, I would settle for GDP/Urkle/Grape Ape, etc. But sour grapes should be fire! All those crosses should be legit, good luck, do you have a thread going?
Chief

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sounds so good! Super impressive lineup! Im really interested in crossing my man with some purple strain, preferably lavender, I would settle for GDP/Urkle/Grape Ape, etc. But sour grapes should be fire! All those crosses should be legit, good luck, do you have a thread going?
Chief

Thanks, I haven't started a thread yet I wanted to ge things in motion a little more before posting anything up......now that I've found my 40x I see it's not a male C99 f2 but a female :(, I'm cool though I just gotta crack these f3s asap, got some Apollo 13 f4s...might try combining those lines! I've bred some LA Con/Purple Kush that's killer!!!! Gonna go pheno hunting through those and some Vancouver Sweet Skunk/B&W Bubba soon too!

Waiting on permission for a couple other things too, here's to Cindy bro....she's solid like you stated fa sho!

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Thanks, I haven't started a thread yet I wanted to ge things in motion a little more before posting anything up......now that I've found my 40x I see it's not a male C99 f2 but a female :(, I'm cool though I just gotta crack these f3s asap, got some Apollo 13 f4s...might try combining those lines! I've bred some LA Con/Purple Kush that's killer!!!! Gonna go pheno hunting through those and some Vancouver Sweet Skunk/B&W Bubba soon too!

Waiting on permission for a couple other things too, here's to Cindy bro....she's solid like you stated fa sho!
It's a funny point in your growing career when your pissed your stinky awesome plant is NOT a male. But I completely understand, there is something almost more exciting about finding a dope male when your trying to breed, stinky females are a dime a dozen. Keep the search going!
Chief

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Ok so small update. Told a buddy about the c99 crossing i am currently doing. He gave me his cuts of Kushwreck and Woody OG, suposedly bomby. Il get some pics of the new bitches soon. Keep Farmin
Chief

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sounds good chief! Mad respect to your homie too, that's wassup!!!

* I don't have to start those f3s right away cause after further inspection that f2 is actually a male! :D .....the projects are a go!

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Some pictures! Here is the new Kushwreck plant! very exciting. looks heavy towards the kush, but we will see with the bud structure once i put it under an HPS.
Ipad 208

Next is the Woody OG, smaller, but still exciting
Ipad 211

Another of the two c99 phenos, getting a little N deficient, but still healthy.
Ipad 213

And a little update on the flower room, I added a Sour Diesel momma to the room. Also, the C99 male has started to show a few flowers, so hopefully my camera has the resolution to show those off.
Ipad 206
Ipad 207

Hope everyone likes the pics
Chief

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Updates.
So it is currently week 3 for the c99 male, and week 2 for everything else (platinum og, fire og, sour diesel, kushwreck, and c99 females) still pretty boring, but the male has started to show his colors a little bit.
Ipad 231

no pollen yet, hoping he waits another week or so to start spewing. here are some pictures of the rest of the breeding room.
Ipad 237
Ipad 238
Ipad 232
Ipad 235

I'll keep yall posted on the progress
chief

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sounds like an interesting project you have in the works.
The first seeds I received from the dude who got me growing was Mantanuska Thunder Fuck X C99- man I wish I was experienced when I grew those hahaha. Popped 5/15 and managed to keep three alive to harvest- I was happy, it was good. I gave the rest to my uncle, who's been growing 30 years or so, and the flowers were AMAZING. At that point it was the best grass I'd seen, by far- still in the top 5... really wish it was still available, he culled it because he is foolish and doesn't like to grow sativas. Such is life.
Take care

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Sounds like an interesting project you have in the works.
The first seeds I received from the dude who got me growing was Mantanuska Thunder Fuck X C99- man I wish I was experienced when I grew those hahaha. Popped 5/15 and managed to keep three alive to harvest- I was happy, it was good. I gave the rest to my uncle, who's been growing 30 years or so, and the flowers were AMAZING. At that point it was the best grass I'd seen, by far- still in the top 5... really wish it was still available, he culled it because he is foolish and doesn't like to grow sativas. Such is life.
Take care

If i have it my way, in the next year, i will make that cross (mtf x c99). But i could say that about 15 other crosses that i want to make. But ya hopefully these offspring turn out dope, C99 has a reputation for putting out great crosses. Thanks for dropping by NT!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i did a few crosses with moscas c99 bx1. i used the more sativa pheno for a father and i also used a pinnaple mother in another project. for the sativa father he is very dominate in the cross almost every plant resembles c99.

if you want to get the most seeds posssible next time put the females in 10-14 days ahead of the males let them grow and develope 1st. then the male will be pollenating bigger buds allowing more seeds. you can always let them go past there time. but doing it this way will allow the plant to finish in time as most strains take around 60 days. i usually leave the plants for 35 days after i remove the males. good luck on your project

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

i did a few crosses with moscas c99 bx1. i used the more sativa pheno for a father and i also used a pinnaple mother in another project. for the sativa father he is very dominate in the cross almost every plant resembles c99.

if you want to get the most seeds posssible next time put the females in 10-14 days ahead of the males let them grow and develope 1st. then the male will be pollenating bigger buds allowing more seeds. you can always let them go past there time. but doing it this way will allow the plant to finish in time as most strains take around 60 days. i usually leave the plants for 35 days after i remove the males. good luck on your project

Awesome! Thanks Kid Twist for all the info. I will definitely grow them out a bit before i add the males for my next cross.

Il get some more pics soon

Chief

Latest posts

Top Bottom