Cinderella99 bakeryseedco

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deforced

Deforced

Has anyone grown cinderella99 by bakeryseedco?
I had 4 free seeds and thrown them in my tent but now didn't realise that they were 85% sativa and im trying figure out how much they will stretch soon as I flip to 12/12? Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Has anyone grown cinderella99 by bakeryseedco?
I had 4 free seeds and thrown them in my tent but now didn't realise that they were 85% sativa and im trying figure out how much they will stretch soon as I flip to 12/12? Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks
I'm not familiar with C99 by bakeryseedco, but I can say that typically C99 is more of a shorter sativa and grows more like an indica. It's likely to double it's size during stretch so keep that in mind when you switch the light cycle. It is a heavy yielding strain so plant support is important.

I have not personally grown it yet, but I do have it in my seed collection for a future grow.

Deforced

Deforced

Thats awesome, it does actually say the flowering is 56-63days so hopefully it grows more indica style. In running 4 cindy99 and 8 mimosaxorangepunch from barneys farm, all lookin vigorous so happy at the moment. Gonna go to 12/12 on Saturday so I'm thinking ahead ready to tuck the cinderellas under the net for the first week of flower then let them grow. Thanks for your reply mate appreciate it

Top Bottom