Cinnamon?

• Thread starter jewcgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jewcgreen

So I've got a little unknown plant going into flower, started about one week ago, I was thinking about mixing some cinnamon in with the water and maybe drying/ curing with some in the vicinity just trying to see if I couldn't get some tasty shit, think it'll work?

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
i wouldnt try it if i were you. :(

R

Robert

Try smoking some cinnamon first, to make sure u like the taste, of burnt cinnamon.:(:(

T

thcnology

Haha, nice one Rob. No I don't think I'd try that either...but some blackstrap molasses, sucanat, grade B maple, tupelo honey or a combination of these would work well:wait

T

TurboGSR96

I crushed a couple handfuls of wild blackberries before and strained the puree and mixed that in with my water inbetween fertilizing, didnt really notice a difference though.

J

jewcgreen

Yeah, I like that syrup idea, I'm actually curing some decent schwag with some cinnamon and chocolate chips? Just for the hell of it I guess, I was also wondering with the chemicals that make weed taste/smell are those obtainable? It'd be pretty good if I could flavor the dirt weed I've got in the area until the plants done.

G

gacktodd

There is an elusive Jack Herer pheno that tastes of cinnamon - may be the source of MOD's Cinnamon haze. I'd recommend one of these maybe, or FS cinnamon. Really I feel if you're going through the trouble of growing and taste is very important to you, you should select a strain whose finished taste you prize - then you don't have to do anything to correct the flavor (which in my opinion is unlikely to work anyway)

Top Bottom