City of Long Beach shuts down all LB dispensaries

• Thread starter 420Meds4Vets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Yes Sir a Team of them, Glew, Nam, Pappass, and Saltzburg.
Monday hearing for TRO.

Chaz your spot on with those Corps not giving up there monopolys! I've said it before, unless those corps get to run the cannabis industry then your right they will not give up shit!
Never was about Medicine or the people, never will be. It's all about $!

Schwoop atta boy! please keep us updated

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wow guys that was intense:( Fuck with Baba, Outwest and Shwoop you fuck with the whole trailer park ! Interesting thread sorry to hear about the dispensaries but I am glad you guys are on here and are informing all of us.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yep schwoop the $$ is their pie in the sky. Look at the pharmacorps, it's never been about meds but $$, your 100% right!
The only positive to them making drugs out of cannabis is they won't have people dying from the side effects :D

K

kushsmoker30

The city council is being investigated for bribes,
All members of the LBCA including Avalon are closed temporarily,

Eartheart got a TRO against the city of LB until a hearing next month,
http://www.theweedblog.com/city-of-long-beach-told-to-back-off-on-medical-marijuana/

The LBCA is scheduled to be in court Monday seeking the same TRO for the 18 clubs that went through the front door, that includes Avalon. There is plenty of corruption in LB, its coming out little by little.

Here is city Attorney Shannon getting his pantys in a wad!
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/08/long_beach_city_attorney_threa.php

And here is what the LBPD thinks proper raid etiquette is:

1 million lawsuit is filed and internal affairs investigation regarding excessive force and stealing cash/Meds during the raid. Funny how half the money and half the meds never made it to the police station.

And the video:

OOO SHIIITT!! where have i been at? this is crazy.

Top Bottom