Cks Purple Kush & White Cookies Led+hid Tent Grow!

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

Hey guys, Steve here.
The buhnch

So I'm growing Crop king seeds' Purple kush and White cookies in a 4x4x8 tent with a Platinum LED P600 and a 600W Hortilux cool tube. Currently I am on day 18 for my 4 that I'm keeping in the tent, the older pk I have is going into another tent I'm starting in a few weeks.

Soil= roots 707 + perlite + 1-5 gal smart pots
Nutes = Age old fish and seaweed (3-2-2)
Botanicare Cal- Mag (2-0-0)
Roots buddha grow (2-.5-1)
Buried treasure phos Indonesian seabird guano (0-12-0)
Terpinator (0-0-4)
RX green solutions ROOT microbes and food (seaweed, yucca, the works)

I fell in love with the mainlining method, since I am doing 4 in a 4x4 I'm going to mainline them to 8 colas and go as tall as possible to max my yield.
I started out with some crazy ph fluctuations. my water drops from over 8.5 (right next to the treatment plant) to a 7 overnight. I've since figured it out, my white cookies gave me FUSS, rust on one and curling on the other, but the purple kush just gaffed it off like it was nothing.
Cks purple kush  white cookies ledhid tent grow
Cks purple kush  white cookies ledhid tent grow 2
Cks purple kush  white cookies ledhid tent grow 3

Tall pk
Pk mainlined2

Pk mainlined
Wc mainlined
scubascrog

scubascrog

they all got topped last night. every time they start taking off again I gotta hack em.
lol this method is brutal in this point in time. I know it'll be worth it in the end tho,
I've had these plants for a month now and they still only have like 6 leaves on em haaha
My friend thins I'm fucking the garden up lol.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

they all got topped last night. every time they start taking off again I gotta hack em.
lol this method is brutal in this point in time. I know it'll be worth it in the end tho,
I've had these plants for a month now and they still only have like 6 leaves on em haaha
My friend thins I'm fucking the garden up lol.

Mine are just on the other side, they'll shoot right up as soon as all the trainings over. Keep at it and good vibes. Merry spliffmas.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I saw some P deficiencies starting so I mixed a half teaspoon to 2 gallons of my seabird guano and microbes in with yesterday's watering, these ladies are getting hungry, and in another week they'll get their last top.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Funny I got the same, just a touch of red on the petioles so I hit them with some AACT (with seabird guano in it). They get their second tea this week.

scubascrog

scubascrog

yeah my lower leaves are rusting, I'm gonna test my runoff again, Might need some lime when I repot to the 5 gallon, but I hope its fine and they are just hungry from all the ph flushing.

Top Bottom