Class A, B, C Super Thread

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
ALL aboard Guys & Gals, time to start the Super Thread for the New Grow License(s)
A=500 Plants
B=1000 Plants
C=1500 Plants
Who's on the Weed Train ?

Class   a b c  super thread

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So I would like to kick this off by saying that I'm working on trying/looking into securing a Class A at the moment and maybe larger depending on what the state sets prices at for them.
I just wondering how things have been going with some of you guys at the local levels I'm not asking or wanting and nor will bill sharing any names of places we have been in talks with but can tell all ready this will be a huge battle with townships as most seem to want nothing to do with the new program.

B

Burned Haze

https://www.mpp.org/states/michigan/

Not cement but ( like majority of states) Things will change for profit and commercial. Read on the current bills and watch how they are going to unplug the whole personal-medical side for more profit unless it's the only way ( I give it 1-3 years and were recreational will be here and harsh laws for medical side like Colorado )

However when you read all the laws on the list, things want to be added cause the mmmlp has so many holes and fucks over the CG/patient. I just wish they had no limit on CG supply(15 oz's) of cannabis as long as your stashes are lab tested and labeled ( just like it should be) and just make it a 3 level's of licenses for the size and patents . like under 100 plants class A is $1,000 , Class B is under 250 and it's $10,000 and then class C is 10,000 plants and cost $100,000 a year ( remember that does not include the tags or inspections or penalty fines) + the department give a certain amount back to the roads and schools like 5% tax off the licenses of the plants/cards/inspections . I'm sure it's millions of dollars for something our country acts like it should be underground. PROHIBITION only makes money for crime & hurts everyone involved !

My opinion is instead of our Govt/cops taking cannabis the wrongful way to make only a small few make profit in the entirely wrong ways & make non-medical grade medicine that's not really to that standard imo, look at Colorado right now ( almost everyone realizes how dumb prohibition on this is) What needs to done is make a tagged license and basically only fine you if you you don't pay for your license tags/inproper grow & if too many flaws/mistakes they lose their license ( like $50 per plant or even $100. I'm sure after people saw a few who didn't license properly or get finned they would be def making a choice of just finding a proper CG instead of growing) & then majority of growers/criminals who get fined won't even grow again, Instead of putting more people in prison and giving them bad records, Fines and killing their license i think would be more profitable to the govt and make the people/growers more happy without prohibitionist mentality in whole . Honestly making that kind of system makes groups/people decide if they want to actually be a licensed medical grower . That method would not only remove the BS with drug cops but put rightful meds/law onto something that medical cannabis was for.

I'm sure so many patients would love to have a CG who is successful for like 100 patients (5 per CG right now)instead of begging newbies that are looking for patients cause of the 5 patient limit per CG. Better prices, Way better genetic pool and could even focus on certain patient issues only .

Last edited by a moderator:
MikeScott

MikeScott

Nice going Oscar, starting this thread and thanks for the link Haze. I haven't had an opportunity to read all the rule changes yet but with the commercial license's being issued, will that still allow for caregivers to have 5 patients? Also, is there a group or organization that will help people that are not active in government and/or don't like making themselves known to their community to assist in getting a license. Meaning, I don't want to go to my local government (small twp) and ask them to zone my area for growing. Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas for the small license. I would like to position myself for such a license. Thanks for any help.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Damn wish I was in one of the lovely states... my state socks, but we got some pro-cannabis officials so I see it soon.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Nice going Oscar, starting this thread and thanks for the link Haze. I haven't had an opportunity to read all the rule changes yet but with the commercial license's being issued, will that still allow for caregivers to have 5 patients? Also, is there a group or organization that will help people that are not active in government and/or don't like making themselves known to their community to assist in getting a license. Meaning, I don't want to go to my local government (small twp) and ask them to zone my area for growing. Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas for the small license. I would like to position myself for such a license. Thanks for any help.
The problem is once you go to the local twp you only have a chance to talk during public comment and 1st thing they want is your name, address, and what it is you want to talk about, And if your super lucky your local News papper will be there to take your picture while you talk and put it in the local paper and on their website b/c the fuckers love to run MMJ headlines.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Yes you can still grow for yourself and up to 5 patiensts = 72 Plants and nothing changed with that other then now you also have the option to make wax.,butter, hash ect, There is a new chart that give the break downs, I will work on it later and post it up here.:cool:

MikeScott

MikeScott

The problem is once you go to the local twp you only have a chance to talk during public comment and 1st thing they want is your name, address, and what it is you want to talk about, And if your super lucky your local News papper will be there to take your picture while you talk and put it in the local paper and on their website b/c the fuckers love to run MMJ headlines.

That is what I am thinking may happen and thats all I need, would like to avoid that if possible.... isn't that the truth though, news paper shows up and you are front page with a headline over top of you standing there that is a bit misleading... lol. That's why I was curious if you knew of a business that would assist in doing that type of work for someone. Figure the less people know the better

MikeScott

MikeScott

Yes you can still grow for yourself and up to 5 patiensts = 72 Plants and nothing changed with that other then now you also have the option to make wax.,butter, hash ect, There is a new chart that give the break downs, I will work on it later and post it up here.:cool:

Thanks for clearing that up, appreciate the info. Have you gone in front of your local government yet? or is it to early in the process. What I mean is do we have to wait for the new year?

stonestacker

stonestacker

You can try one of the MMJ Lawyers. It;s only money.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
(n) “Usable marihuana” means the dried leaves, flowers, plant resin, or extract of the marihuana plant, but does not
include the seeds, stalks, and roots of the plant.
(o) “Usable marihuana equivalent” means the amount of usable marihuana in a marihuana-infused product that is
calculated as provided in section 4(c).

(1) For each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department’s registration process, a
combined total of 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana and usable marihuana equivalents.
(2) For each registered qualifying patient who has specified that the primary caregiver will be allowed under state
law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility.
(3) Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots.
(c) For purposes of determining usable marihuana equivalency, the following shall be considered equivalent to
1 ounce of usable marihuana:
(1) 16 ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a solid form.
(2) 7 grams of marihuana-infused product if in a gaseous form.
(3) 36 fluid ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a liquid form.

View attachment 2016-PA-0283.pdf
MikeScott

MikeScott

Does anyone have any info on third-party inventory control and tracking system that is capable of interfacing with the statewide monitoring system. If so any experience using such a system? Would like to get a handle on the pros and cons of each system in real life. Even a list of a few of the top systems to do research on.
I found a site that the lawyers look like have set up almost an entire business plan for folks and all the things you will need to be up and running but am usually leary of one stop shops. It seems tracking from seed to sale would be very time consuming.
Also, does anyone have any pics or ideas on the most productive techniques to maximize the 500 plant grow. Not good with math so what I mean is 1-2 grows per year. obviously longer veg times, etc.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Does anyone have any info on third-party inventory control and tracking system that is capable of interfacing with the statewide monitoring system. If so any experience using such a system? Would like to get a handle on the pros and cons of each system in real life. Even a list of a few of the top systems to do research on.
I found a site that the lawyers look like have set up almost an entire business plan for folks and all the things you will need to be up and running but am usually leary of one stop shops. It seems tracking from seed to sale would be very time consuming.
Also, does anyone have any pics or ideas on the most productive techniques to maximize the 500 plant grow. Not good with math so what I mean is 1-2 grows per year. obviously longer veg times, etc.
The state is going to use an out of state program from a thrid party vendor, we won;t know what program until they chose it witch will be some time next year, and there are too many companies that have tracking software to try an learn them all, just wait till state drops the name.

MikeScott

MikeScott

Cool, thanks Oscar...what do you think ,as far as employees, you will need for class a. I am a grower and not sure of the support staff needed for front office and grow support. Been growing since the start of medical laws came to be. Considering making the jump to commercial. I love putting out a product to be proud of. Ideas welcome. I like to get as much info as possible to minimize mistakes...and God knows we all made those...

john martin

john martin

Can someone explain this better for me?

"(c) For purposes of determining usable marihuana equivalency, the following shall be considered equivalent to
1 ounce of usable marihuana:
(1) 16 ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a solid form.
(2) 7 grams of marihuana-infused product if in a gaseous form.
(3) 36 fluid ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a liquid form."

So, 16 ounces of edibles = 1 ounce against weight?

What are 'gaseous form'... BHO becomes solid....

36 ounces of tincture = 1 ounce against weight?

john martin

john martin

BHO not allowed under new law?

"(b) This act does not permit any person to do any of the following:
(6) Separate plant resin from a marihuana plant by butane extraction in any public place or motor vehicle, or inside or within the curtilage of any residential structure."

Top Bottom