Class C Rv. Grow Space Ideas.

• Thread starter skillzd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skillzd

skillzd

Ok. So I'll post a few more pics of my Motorhome later but basically. What I have been doing is NOT working very well. I've lost two harvests. Last time I haven't a clue what happened. Thinking chemicals in the air or bacteria killed my last harvest cus j had it in the bathroom for a few days while moving the RV and they died in 2 days and were a few weeks from harvest. This grow spider mites and knats got bad very quickly and I got them under control but something else went wrong at the same time(I think PH or Root rot ) and I tried to save what I could but everything in flower was garbage and the Veg room died so fast cus they were all very young

ANYWAYS. TO THE POINT NOW
This is what I had it set up before and want to change
my Flower space is the front of the RV where you drive. I took the seats out and moved to the sides. Blocked the windows. Or some Mylar reflective stuff up around and a 600w HPS With homemade venting that works half decent to vent the heat out the RV vent on roof. I have a box fan blowing across the plants and an Vent from my Rooftop AC unit routed into the fan Sony blows cool air around and keeps it decently cool. Around 75 usually. Sometimes it may reach 80. And during the day my light is off and it cools to about 70-75 depending on the weather So day and night is about the same. My issue is that it's too hard to keep that area clean and keep the plant canopy level My plants last time were also too big cus I was Having too much fun Manifolding. Lol. And got carried away and the space was packed full so I need a better area that I can control the environment better.

Ok. My Veg and cloning area is a 3 Door closet in the hallway. Across from the bathroom door. It as no Vent or any fresh air flow. But has done fine for Veg until recently. I didn't even have a fan at first but added one hanging up and blows straight down on the lights and canopy It cools lights and gives air tomolants at same time. It's CFLs and LED 69w of Warm and 39w of Cool white. Plus 30w of Full spectrum LED I know it's not the best but it has worked fine for about 2 yrs now almost. I didn't have an issue until bugs or whatever took over But the space is kinda tight as is cus of how many plants I had going and how big I was growing them.

The cabinet is about 2ft deep by 5ft wide by 5ft tall. With a space j see it about 2ft tall.

My goal is to get a nice decent size yield going regularly. We live fulltime in this RV so I can't take up a bunch of space. But I need to come up WITH IDEAS THAT I CAN VEG. CLONE AND FLOWER BUT ALSO EASILY KEEP CLEAN AND AVOID AS MANY ISSUES AS POSSIBLE. I can build and design about anything. IM SEARCHIMG FOR IDEAS FROM FELLOW GROWERS

I will attach pics later when I get home but here's a quick look

Class c rv  grow space ideas
Last edited:
skillzd

skillzd

Just some space for me to add some pics and info later.

Those drawers on the right are gone. The mirror doors are the cabinet where I Veg my youngens at. I was thinking maybe Veg under where the drawers used to be. Those white drawer are torn out and I could make underneath into a Veg are and flower in the cabinet possibly but worried about heat issues and making an AC Vent and exhaust Vent. Idk. IDEAS are welcomed. Let your creativity flow please.

skillzd

skillzd

And if anyone wonders. I've been growing for years. I grew for a few years and stopped for Idk 5-6years probably. And just started back again almost 2yrs ago and trying to get back in the hang of things.

My plants varied In Size but I will grow plants to fit this time and make all same size roughly.

My last GROW that died my one plant was 4 weeks from harvest and wasn't very dense yet but I yielded 2.5ounces of Airy bud from just ONE of those plants that died. It tasted rough but not bad. And I actually liked the high cus it was very mellow and I could smoke all day long without getting too stoned.

But in evenings I would smoke the bud from my other plant that died cus it was STRONG It also had 4weeks left when it died. Harsh cus it wasn't flushed and it died But i would take two or three hits and was real high and would smoke it in evenings.

This current GROW that just died recently I was afraid to smoke it or use it I still have it but I haven't decided on what to do with it. But again one plant was 3.5 ounces but they were only almost dried so I figure 2.5-3 once it's dried and cured. So I can yield big IF ONLY I CAN MAKE IT THE WHOLE WAY TO HARVEST. LOL.

The reason I brought this up was so everyone knows that ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME. MY FLOWER ROOM HAS TO BE DECENT BUT I CAN ADJUST MY PLANT SIZE AS NEEDED AND STILL PULL OF BIG YEILDS ..... I LIKE A CHALLNGE. BUT FIRST I NEED A PROPERLY ORGANIZED GROW SPACE SO I CAN AVOID DISASTERS LIKE THESE LAST TWO GROWS WERE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom