Cleaning house...............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Some old threads have been deleted and locked, all for the sake of progress. I'm in the process of clearing out all old stock at distributors so shortly you'll only see fresh new stock . All my P1 stock is completely different and won't be whored out. Many projects going on with other breeders to bring the best i can muster.Here's a list of what's what in my current enviroment-

Mass.SuperSkunk
University of Washington ( U-Dub)
Harlequin
Ortega
ECSD
the White
Triangle kush
Poisin OG
NorCal OG
KK's Strawberry Cough
88'G-13/HP
BCGA's Grapefruit bx1
Orange Diesel
Mom Gooey
Acapulco Gold
old skool Afghan and Kush lines from Dogless
loompa's headband
Talk of Kabul (TOK)

2DogWalker

Looking good bro,
Glad to see ya getting the new projects out....definitely working w some great stuff, and I'm sure w your skills true gems will be abundant in all your new crosses....
Hit me up If I can be of ne help for ya bro......hope things are going all right....(I found a hp leaner in topdawgs guava13 that is the most expansive smoke vie had in a long time fwiw)

Regards
2dw

slausongardens

slausongardens

Man I would love to see some white x g-13/hashplant and white x loompas headband! I think those crosses would be stellar meds! Im sure whatever Mota brings to the table will be off the heezee regardless!

ive promised myself not to buy seeds for a while but if mota made a white x g13/hp i would need that. and white x loompas headband, i'd prolly need that too but that wont happen cuz it would have to be fem and he doesnt do fems, at least i dont think so.

i wonder which males are gonna get to touch those ladies. i think he said he was working that sfv og x jacks cleaner male.. that sounds like a good one.

u-dub x g13/hp and ortega x redneck koosh run through my mind as crosses.. ortega x redneck koosh would be a serious strain to me. i had that ortega clone and never got it to clone but once i harvested it i realized that was a big mistake and i shoulda waited, i gotta hunt it down again but that ortega is my kind of bud. straight old school indica.

thank god for motas taste in marijuana.

G

gerardbutler79

Some old threads have been deleted and locked, all for the sake of progress. I'm in the process of clearing out all old stock at distributors so shortly you'll only see fresh new stock . All my P1 stock is completely different and won't be whored out. Many projects going on with other breeders to bring the best i can muster.Here's a list of what's what in my current enviroment-

Mass.SuperSkunk
University of Washington ( U-Dub)
Harlequin
Ortega
ECSD
the White
Triangle kush
Poisin OG
NorCal OG
KK's Strawberry Cough
88'G-13/HP
BCGA's Grapefruit bx1
Orange Diesel
Mom Gooey
Acapulco Gold
old skool Afghan and Kush lines from Dogless
loompa's headband
Talk of Kabul (TOK)

A-Gold!! Mota mah mannn.. whats the flower time on that one? I see ya got rid of the Chemdog 91 huh. Sad to see that go bro was lookin forward to your work with it. But anyway I know ya gotta sick male of SFV/Jacks Cleaner and I'm sure whatever ya touch with it will be dankness. Must be some long nodal distance on it though. If I could choose from that list.. I'd say the longbottomleaf male x headband, S-cough, TK, and MSS for some utter dank! I like a balanced hybrid, n I'll take ANYTHING that touches the A-gold haha lookin forward to see what ya do with it

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm looking forward to growing some more of your work Mr. Motarebel, thanks for making things that people really look forward to. I've got a few packs to go thru already so I will be anticipating my future seeds that you are working on. I really appreciate all of your effort, the Longbottomleaf male would fit perfectly with that MSS clone. Did you get that male from the Shire, I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Motarebel

Motarebel

Just started with the A-Gold but i'm hoping she's under 14 weeks.

Loran sent me the LongBottomLeaf and he is the creator of this fine strain. k.b put a grow show of LBL over at B-bay, not as stretchy as one would believe but one hell of a bush!

UnionBlvd- thanks for that info,this is my first run with her so we shall see.

Top Bottom