Cleaning Up Bho To A Lighter Product

• Thread starter Ryesty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryesty

Ryesty

I usually winterize at a 10 to 1 ratio. I don’t think that’s gonna work on this product. I had someone run some trim and what he gave me back is ugly and kinda gritty. I’ve never had anything comeback like this. A friend cleans things up slot more than me and suggested a 30 to 1 ratio of everclear and to let it sit in the sun for a few hours. Then freeze it in a cooler with dry ice for 24 hours then Evaporate the everclear off and put it in the purge oven. Will this get my product to a lighter color shatter? Right now it’s dark and has a gritty look to it. Anyone have any experience with doing this. What does the sun do. Any input is appreciated.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I usually winterize at a 10 to 1 ratio. I don’t think that’s gonna work on this product. I had someone run some trim and what he gave me back is ugly and kinda gritty. I’ve never had anything comeback like this. A friend cleans things up slot more than me and suggested a 30 to 1 ratio of everclear and to let it sit in the sun for a few hours. Then freeze it in a cooler with dry ice for 24 hours then Evaporate the everclear off and put it in the purge oven. Will this get my product to a lighter color shatter? Right now it’s dark and has a gritty look to it. Anyone have any experience with doing this. What does the sun do. Any input is appreciated.
From what I've read, the sun pulls the chlorophyll out, bleaching it. My guess is with that trim, the chlorophyll is the reason for the dark color. Not sure about the grittiness. Someone with experience needs to address that.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
From what I've read, the sun pulls the chlorophyll out, bleaching it. My guess is with that trim, the chlorophyll is the reason for the dark color. Not sure about the grittiness. Someone with experience needs to address that.
Correct.. uv or sunlight breaks it down pretty fast

Ryesty

Ryesty

So how long should I leave it in the sun to get a bleaching affect

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Sunbleaching? I read into it and it says that it helps remove minor green tint, it sounds negligible. I read somewhere about 4 hrs.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

I was talking to someone about this issue and they sent me the URL to this video. I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it does look interesting. From Green to Clean ..

Top Bottom