CLear Dome Bubble HAsh

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Clear Dome Bubble or FMCD - Full Melt Clear Dome is hash that is so clean that when a flame is put near it the hash vaporises and gets trapped in a clear dome of full melt before combusting fully and being inhaled.

Makes for lovely photos and very short nights. LOL.

This is somewhat plant specific also.

F

frankie-smiles

like he said, pure hash, like ice hash from the fine bag. Bad ass gear, puts ya in a coma (well did to me).

S

spivak420

its a pity this quality hash is never seen in clubs around california.
absolutely superb looking hash.

F

frankie-smiles

Make your own bro, think thats how most on here do it. Like the advert says "turn your trash into hash". Get some bubble bags, beg all the trim ya can off ya mates, bingo - free hash.

R

RUEBEN

:cool0010:... nothing like full melt bubble for an evening nitecap:bong-hits:

J

Juan

I love the hash! When I was younger we would see great hash on occasion around here a friend of a friend in the airforce brought in from palestine,morrocco and afghani...He was a real fan of hasish and would go out of his way to try it from all over the world. SOme of the strongest was from the orient but most of that had opium mixed in it.

I hadn't seen anything for 10-15 years until recently when my crazy med provider turned me on to a gram with our meds. It was as you say the "full melt" water hash. almost a clear amber when pressed thin. One puff each made my wife and I take mutual power naps! Never seen anything like it. not certain if it had just been so long or what but nothing has ever knocked me out like that nor had the same pain releif effects for my wife even pills and this gram is literally stretching very very far. Excited to try making my own one day. Thanks again mi amigo desperado hope your safe stoned and blown somewhere this morning.

Top Bottom