Cliff Notes from JACK's Threads...

• Thread starter UCtestn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

Unless you are Jack or a moderator

Due to the clutter in Jack's journals, I have copied most of the Jack's post from his first thread and will post them here. Several people have asked for that in the log of the second run. I did not copy EVERY post, but rather those I felt had information in them. Sorry no picture posts were copied. I tried to keep the post dates so a timeline can be followed...

I also stopped copying the quotes at some time and started copy and pasting directly, so enjoy the cliff notes without the clutter.

4/14/10

Ok I will give it another shot I will ask for everyone to atleast read the first page before asking a question and DO NOT MENTION PEOPLE or PLACES :fighting0003: This is a Legal grow well within my limits..There are 2 rooms on a flip flop burning 30 x1000 watts in each room with 2 x 5 ton ac units in each room, At the moment I am running Under Current Hydro 8 gallon buckets 16 site's per system, 32 sites per room. Soon to be 13 gallon Under current buckets with 3" tubing.There are no in or out vents burning propane and co2 at 1200 to 1500 ppm with 5 can 150's in each room and UV light inside the ac units for killing mold..Strains are Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK,ALIEN DOG, OG RASKALS,FIRE BUBBA,MASTER BUBBA and Strawberry Bubba, Nutes are CANNA'S full line with Roots Excelerator And Magical.. If you ask a questin I will do my best to answer it If I do not answer I am either really busy or the question has been answered more then likley its the second one...:bong2: Give me a minute going to post some pics...JACK :pimp:

4/17

Ok I will give it another shot I will ask for everyone to atleast read the first page before asking a question and DO NOT MENTION PEOPLE or PLACES :fighting0003: This is a Legal grow well within my limits..There are 2 rooms on a flip flop burning 30 x1000 watts in each room with 2 x 5 ton ac units in each room, At the moment I am running Under Current Hydro 8 gallon buckets 16 site's per system, 32 sites per room. Soon to be 13 gallon Under current buckets with 3" tubing.There are no in or out vents burning propane and co2 at 1200 to 1500 ppm with 5 can 150's in each room and UV light inside the ac units for killing mold..Strains are Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK,ALIEN DOG, OG RASKALS,FIRE BUBBA,MASTER BUBBA and Strawberry Bubba, Nutes are CANNA'S full line with Roots Excelerator And Magical.. If you ask a questin I will do my best to answer it If I do not answer I am either really busy or the question has been answered more then likley its the second one...:bong2: Give me a minute going to post some pics...JACK :pimp:

Getting ready to put togther my bloom nutes going with CANA AQUA as my base...Has any one had any results with CANNA BOOST, I am also going to use PK 13/14 with Big Bud and Over drive...Does PK 13 /14 replace Big Bud or can I use them together?

Getting ready to put togther my bloom nutes going with CANA AQUA as my base...Has any one had any results with CANNA BOOST, I am also going to use PK 13/14 with Big Bud and Over drive...Does PK 13 /14 replace Big Bud or can I use them together?

U

UCtestn

I rarley ask these types of questions for this very reason there is never a clear answer and it always turns into my buds are the size of a donkeys dick....I have had great sucess with mixing different nutes in the past I never over due it and understad that less is more.That being said It was mearly a question of If any one has ran Both Cana Boost with PK 13/14 Along side Big Bud and Over Drive..Not hey can you show me your nute collection and school me on what a plant needs..I really dont want to come off like I dont appreciate the advice beacuse I do it just seems unless you have ran Under water culture with the above nute combo you should step away from the key pad,And if you have I am all ears..Lets not make this a pissing match of what nute company is best..Just want to know If I run the above combo for a 9 week strain. When do I start pk13 / 14 ?when do I start Boost?, BIG BUD? ,OVERDRIVE?...Thanks for the help JACK

I rarley ask these types of questions for this very reason there is never a clear answer and it always turns into my buds are the size of a donkeys dick....I have had great sucess with mixing different nutes in the past I never over due it and understad that less is more.That being said It was mearly a question of If any one has ran Both Cana Boost with PK 13/14 Along side Big Bud and Over Drive..Not hey can you show me your nute collection and school me on what a plant needs..I really dont want to come off like I dont appreciate the advice beacuse I do it just seems unless you have ran Under water culture with the above nute combo you should step away from the key pad,And if you have I am all ears..Lets not make this a pissing match of what nute company is best..Just want to know If I run the above combo for a 9 week strain. When do I start pk13 / 14 ?when do I start Boost?, BIG BUD? ,OVERDRIVE?...Thanks for the help JACK

??/??

Today is day 5 of flower and both systems where given a 5 hour flush at 250 ppm for 6 hours then refilled with Bloom nutes Cana A + B plus Advance BUD IGNITOR, Cannazym, Roots Excel and Magical..1000 ppm total, I will keep the bloom nutes basic Bud Ignitior, BIG BUD and OVER DRIVE ...Will be the only boost additives going to keep it simple:cool..The Strawberry Bubba's, and the Chemdog #4 X Deep Chunk's (4 Deep) are monsters so far so good all is a rockin in the Under Currents :rock ..JACK

Roots Excel until week 3 of flower..:damnhippie:

He uses 54" tomatoe cages on 4/25

4/27
Originally Posted by bakershredhead
Yo Jack are your following Canna's nute schedule or are you coming up with your own feed schedule to hit the target rates for Mary Jane for flowering which are 100-100-200-70 n-p-k-mg.
I have never really followed feeding charts I am using CANA as my base with Cannazym, Magical,Roots Excel,Bud Ignitor weeks 1 and 2 then Big Bud and Finish with Over Drive...I really let the plants tell me what they want I had a couple days where a few of the leaves started showing signs of needing cal mag I bumped it up from 150 ppm to 200 and it was gone the next day, I also foliar spray twice a week..JACK

Yes I always thin out my plants I start rite at week 2 and thin all the way through I take 15 lbs of leaves a day and the next day it looks like nothing was done ..JACK

U

UCtestn

4/29
So the guys at UC are preaching a system where you mix up the next weeks nutes ahead of time and then use that to top off your system via a float valve. They say that this method is better for a number of reasons.

1. You can adjust the top off res's PH so that as your system's PH creeps it will offset the change in PH (this would require some fine tuning).
2. You save water and nutes because you don't empty the system and refill it each week.
3. You keep all of the good microbes healthy and thriving throughout the grow instead of re-establishing them each res change.

Supposedly the big tomato farmers are doing this right now and it works great for them. They do a 50% res change 2-3 times through out the entire grow, veg and bloom.

It sounds like it makes a lot of sense. I think there is an article on Urban Garden about this technique but I can't find it....

Jack and everyone else, what is your opinion on this?
The above is how I have my system set up, The first couple weeks I was topping off with RO water then doing add backs..I now have the 200 gallon rez nuted up and do my add backs via float valve..Works great and the plants look better then any plants I have ever grown

05/01
DAY 12 OF 12 ON 12 OFF... A 12 hour flush at 300ppm and now there at 12OO PPM stoped Bud Ignitor started Big Bud...

05/02
Originally Posted by FileError404
Incredible!!

They also look pretty even in size. Very impressive!

Are going to start PK 13/14 like in the Canna schedule? They should almost scare you by next week So what are these things?

Sticking to two boosters Big Bud and Over Drive...The Hydro shop did a test of almost every combo of bloom boosters and Big Bud and Over Drive came up the winners..JACK

05/02
Originally Posted by bakershredhead
Hey Jack looking good have u been using the cannazym and roots excell the whole grow at the manufactures reccomended doses?
Yes....I will cut the Roots Excel at the end of week 5 of flower I use 120ml for every 100 gallons, And start bumping up the Cannazym From week 5 on then cut it rite before the flush..JACK

Originally Posted by L-Immortal
Actually he has a valid point albeit a very small one and it needed to be pulled out of some pretty muddy waters.
They do recommend that it is cut out at the end of week three. With that said I’m sure Jack has a method to his madness on running the accelerator thru week 5. You can’t argue the results the man has they are phenomenal to say the least

JAck--Week 3 for how many week strains whats 100.00 to have piece of mind that your roots have the extra push until the end...

05/03
k I wanted to share my foliar spray program this is what I do and have had good sucess.. Im sure some one has something much better that will yield 20 lbs a light... But this is what I do and have had real world experiance and really good sucess..I Foliar spray twice a week in a 7 day period. Sea Fuel Bloom at 1tsp per gallon,Sea Mineral 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon, Then I switch the next week to Alg-A-Mic at 1 tsp per gallon, Seaful Bloom 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon. I alternate back and forth until week 4 bloom..JACK

{06/12} I foliar spray rite after lights out up to week 3 in flower. Then I only spray SNS 217 as a prevenative for mites ..JACK

05/06
Originally Posted by Carnack
I gotta hand it to you Jack, you have the right approach to this.

Can you elaborate on your feeding schedules sometime? I would like to see how you mapped it out - and I'm sure you did...lol!
Kudos bro...

Jack:
Keeping the nutes simple in bloom I am using Canna Aqua Flora A + B as my base nutes, Roots Excel until the end of week 4, Cannazym, Cal Mag, Week 1 and 2 Bud Ignitor, Week 3 -6 Big Bud, Then finish with Over Drive and then flush, I let the plants tell me what my ppms need to be at. I have not pushed them past 1200 ppm at week 3 now and find that 1,000 and 1,100ppm seem to be where the plant seem most happy at there current stage of growth.The system is super simple as long as every thing is kept simple...JACK

05/16
A couple things Boomer First I am using ultra violet light to kill any mold that tries to form, Second I have a commercial dehumdafier that keeps my Humidity where ever I want it, I have it rite between 45 and 50, And last its like a small wind tunnel in the room Im rocking 5 -12" Vortec fans at 1200 cfm each plus 10 oscillating fans,And 2 -5 ton Air handlers the air is moving big time As far as PH I have had no issues what so ever super stabel and I do not add any PH up or down. Once I mix my nutes my PH is around 5.0 and over a 2 day period its rite at 5.7 to 5.9 and when I do add backs the Ph going in is from 5.5 to 5.9 this keeps everything super stable The highest I have seen it was 6.3 They are at the point where the 250 gallon Rez is lasting 2.5 to 3 days and I could see in the next few days every 2 days easy, This is when they start boosting super hard and anything you throw at them they devour like monsters. Man it almost sounds to good to be true when I start talking about how easy the Under Current buckets are but it really is..And the results well there looking pretty amazing...JACK

05/24 Big Ups to every one for the props...Mello I did not use a humidifier and had
RH in the 30%to 40% range the first 3 weeks of Veg, Is your friend growing with an Under Current? JACK

05/26 40" {centers} seem to be working with the 13 gallons I will be going with 50" centers,

05/31 Hittiing them hard at this point for there final push stopped Big Bud started Over Drive The Colas are the size of 1000 watt bulbs from top to bottom and this is when the start putting on weight hold on its about to get real good...JACK

05/31 I hate Rock Wool I go straight from the turbo cloner to the Under Current stystem I have not had any issue with damaging roots Just pore some Hydroton in the bottom and place the clones and pore around the roots.JACK

06/17 ... Dropped the Rez temps and night temps in the 60 degree range ...

06/18 Final push....So I drained the rez added 300 ppm of Over Drive only Over Drive no base nutes. This is my third day of flushing and holy fucking shit it made the colas just explode and become Rock hard I'm talking hard as a wooden base ball bat...2 more days and then I will begin to chop the first few.I will take some pics tommorow...Jack

06/20 ... I hate Bud Candy and would rather flush with straight RO then Final Phase..

There is a reason behind my sucess I am a rookie compared to most, First this is a full time job takes working 7 days a week for the system to work smoothly

Its on here when I started using over Drive ...Week 6 is when I started .Today is the last day of flush they come down tonight Im using RO with Over Drive at 200 ppm for the last 24 hrs

06/24 Jack provides cliff notes: Nutes Miracle Grow, I never flush I really like the taste of Miracle Grow, No Rock Woll, as far as medium goes I use Soil. Thanks for askig I thought no one would ever ask these questions.... Big ups to every one I really appreciate the love I have no clue yet on the yield I do know that mixed spectrum bulbs kicked the shit out of the straight HPS bulbs,I will go all mixed spectrum from here on out, The biggest stalks where in the 6" net pots.And File Error that picture made my day I will pm you my email I want the picture you photo shoped to hang up at the shop. Jack

06/30 Jacks closing thoughts:
OK Here is what the conclusion to my U C Journey has found This run was a test to find out what strains would be best to run in the UC system I am looking for the highest quality Meds along side a high yielding strain some say you cant have both I say bull shit..The Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk will have no problem pulling 2 per plant and a few did this run on average they where any where from 1 to 1.50# (I was running 2 phenos one short the other pheno had every thing I was looking for)With this pheno and the mixed spectrum she came in at 2.5# I did see towards the end that the tomatoe cages where keeping the plants from opening up I will cage them from the outside next run to allow better training Now the OG Raskal Strawberry Bubba and Master Bubba where the second biggest yielders these two will have no problem hitting my goal of 2 per plant, I will be switching to the 13 gallon buckets and taking out 2 plants per system making a total of 14 per system 28 plants total .The quality is there the weight is there its just a matter of pruning the shit out of the center of the plant they get so bushy with that many lumens on them its just a matter of keeping it under control, I can see where pulling 4 # a plant can be reached with a really good Blue Dream or Casey Jones but for now I will stick to the elites and get them yielding just where I want them...Big Ups To Texas Kid for having the skills to show us all how its done and Big Ups to Daniel for answering all my questions,I should be back up and running with the 13 GALLON UC'S in the next couple weeks ...JACK

07/17 No Ph swings here. And the roots looked great the whole way through. I use Roots Excel and Cannazym, one of the reasons I love this system is how stable the PH is. It is a must to let the PH swing and not add any PH up or Down I ride mine at 5.0 to 6.3 its usally at 5.9 to 6.1 unless I'm doing add backs/nuting up. And Chiller temps at 63 to 66 is a must. Jack

Today is day 5 of flower and both systems where given a 5 hour flush at 250 ppm for 6 hours then refilled with Bloom nutes Cana A + B plus Advance BUD IGNITOR, Cannazym, Roots Excel and Magical..1000 ppm total, I will keep the bloom nutes basic Bud Ignitior, BIG BUD and OVER DRIVE ...Will be the only boost additives going to keep it simple:cool..The Strawberry Bubba's, and the Chemdog #4 X Deep Chunk's (4 Deep) are monsters so far so good all is a rockin in the Under Currents :rock ..JACK

40" square 40" wide 40" long, The celings are 10' 6"..The bulbs are kept 12" from the plant..JACK

07/17
:rastadancing:

pH swings are typically nutrient related having to do with un or less stable nutrient relationships.....decaying root matter can also drop pH as microbes off gas (shit) into the solution as they bioremediate the root mass. Adding sugars to water culture is another root die back culprit.

The presence of dead root matter is a symptom of some imbalance you've got in your solution......remember water culture offers very little to no buffer for mistakes made in the nutrient solution.

Most common causes for root die back are pH spikes during adjustments and spiking of EC during nutrient add backs......also allowing solution levels to drop too low which can expose roots....drying them out, causing die back....then rot after roots are resubmersed.

Roots should look stellar from veg to harvest....if not, then something is typically out of balance and can usually easily be corrected.....looking forward to seeing your next grow Noone88.

07/17 I also really like Cannazym and I double up the dose after week 6 through 8 this really helps.

07/25

40" square 40" wide 40" long, The celings are 10' 6"..The bulbs are kept 12" from the plant..JACK

It depends on how many weeks you are taking them to?I like to start removing them rite after week 4 and do it over a 2 week period (not all at one time) If your growing for tops only in a SOG it wont make a difference If your growing larger plants it will...Hope this helps...:big_boss:JACK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Thanks Bro...The flat room has been harvested and every strain is coming in at over 2 per light with Alien doing coming in at 3 # a light the yield and the quality is like nothing I have ever seen.JACK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I will do a detailed nute scheulde from this run Canna Boost has been added with stellar results..JACK

U

UCtestn

If you like this thread, pls don't post. you can give me reputation points instead :-)

This is every meaningful post in Jacks second thread through today. I will go through and highlight some stuff within the next few days.
In some quotes, you'll see he is answering a question, but the question doesn't show up. in others you'll notice his pictures are missing, click on the arrows at the beginning of that specific quote and it will take you to the post with the questions or pictures.

My comments and highlights will be underlined. If it's underlined... those are my comments!

Comments from Jack I believe to be of special importance will be bold and extra important may be in red.

Here is the second run I now have both rooms ready to go the first room will have 14 x 13 gallon Under Current buckets on one side and 14 x 13 gallon Under Current Buckets on the other side two systems side by side:muscle I went with 50" centers. Each system gets a 1 hp chiller mounted out side of the room.:joint: I eliminated all the Flex line and did all the runs with 3/4 PVC . Each system gets a Hi Blow 200 air pumpThis is an upgrade to CC's default pond master pumps, And a 200 gallon top off rez, 30 X 1000 WATTS( in each room) and CO2 with a propane generator,Driz Air Dehumidafier,UV Lights in each air handler, 2 X 5 TON Frost Box AC'S( in each room) 20 tons total Canna Aqua as my base, with Roots Excel,Cannazym, Rhizotonic and Cal Mag, for Bloom Canna Flores, Bud Ignitor, Big Bud, Over Drive . That shoud cover the Basics, This is a legal grow the medicine is grown for our collective and our medical marijuna patience. I do ask that we keep the questions on the topic of this grow, And if you ask a question and it is not answered rite away I will get to it as I can. Here are some crappy cell phone pics I will get some detailed shots tommorow....The genetics will be WHITE FIRE#3, The WHITE,So Cal Master Kush , And OG Kush, Chemdog #4 Deep Chunk, Alien Dog, ....:joint::very_first_smiley::very_first_smiley::joint:

Cana as my base, Roots Excel through week 4 flower, Rhizotonic first 3 weeks veg,Cannazym, Bud Ignitor first 2 weeks flower, Big Bud week 3 to 6, Over Drive 7-10.:character0025:

I went half dula arcs, And I am considering using 1 main chiller.JACK :rauch08:

I never used PK13/14 and I bump my cannazym up to about 10 to 12 ml per gallon.JACK

Voodo juice and Piranaha are not the same as Roots Excel and It says I run it through week 4 of flower so all of veg and through week 4 of flower, I also use Cannazym up until the last week of flush. I have heard TK had shitty results with Advance. After seeing the results with Canna and House and Garden I have no idea why some one would use Advance. I do like Sensi for soil me toobut that's about it.Jack

Got the line up for the room with over head lighting and 8 gallon UC buckets. WHITE URKEL, WHITE BUBBA,FIRE ALIEN,URKEL ALIEN :bong2: :character0035:...JACK

Here are some bertter shots I did not have to many of the flat garden the next time I post pics there will be plants in there so here we go... Excuse the messy flat garden pic its the only one I had,And some of the roots of one of my moms thats 4 weeks from clone ...JACK

I have the power for 15 more lights in this room so I am thinking of throwing in 15 vertical 1000 watters to go along with the 15 over head. This room should kick ass and take names, I ran uni strut to allow the lights to be moved from side Uni strut are from Home Depotto side It make mounting the lights real easy and keeps me from having to find studs in the celing Going to add water tommorow and run the air lines The system will be ready to rock by the end of the day.....JACK :fighting0003:

Boomer last 2 weeks lower CO2 down to 600 ppm this is critical. As far as water temp if you have a purple strain 50 degree water the last 3 to 4 days. Jack

Medi Mary I finally got to your pm you have mail...I stop sns 217 at week 3 of flowerI wonder if he uses it from start through week 3.....JACK

I only drop rez temps to 50 when I want to bring out more color. If I'm Happy it stays between 64 and 68 when I lower my Co2 the last 2 weeks I drop my {air} temps to 78 degrees.And My PPM's are slowly tapered down. As far as flushing goes The under current flushing with nutes is different then Soil or CoCo The plants eat and drink so much if I where to flush for 2 weeks with just Ro the plants would die They drink up to 100 gallons a day per every 14 buckets so there motabalism is insane that's why they look like there on steriods. They really are... The Roots have hit the water there starting to explode with growth, Its on like Donkey Kong.....Jack

Vertical room 13 gallon horizontal room 8 gallon.JACK

I flush the plants when they need it usally every 2 to 3 weeks then I flush the last week I start out at 500 ppm and every day tapper down and the last 2 days straight RO.. :cool0019:.JACK

Yes I am running half dual Arcs this round...:)

I never hooked up the Inteladoser,Twister is the best trimmer out there nothing comes close I still hand trim the top half..:harvest:

No checkered board lighting here until I see some final numbers I will stick to whats proven... Flippin the flat garden really diggin the 4 plants per 1 k set up...Going to flip 12 on 12 off tommorow...JACK:character0029:

Sorry for lagging been a little busy building and designing some new set ups Wonder what the new setups are... :-)..I ditched all my chillers and used my 2 hp chill king to chill all 5 Under Current systems and could not be happier with this set up went from running 5 x 1 hp chillers to 1 x 2hp chiller water temp sits at 64 to 65 all day, Flat Garden gets flipped tommorow after a 2.5 week veg Going to give the big room another week ...JACK

2.5 weeks veg both rooms the Vertical room is twice the size but the Flat garden is just where I want it to be..:character0035:

The 8 gallon flat garden is 25" centers the 13 gallon vertical room is 50"centers, With a creeper you could slide under the plants to remove foliage and work on the plants, I would go 4 plants for every 1 k thats what I am doing in the flat garden or 4 k vertical around every plant either way works just depends on your space and set up, Im doing both to figure out what one works best and in the end the winner stays...JACK:damnhippie:

Mark the calendar flat garden has been flipped, Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK, ALIEN DOG, WHITE FIRE#3, So Cal Master Kush,:banana1sv6:

A little update......FLAT GARDEN .... And a few shots of the rez set up in the flat garden, With the new Driz air de humidafier :banana1sv6: I also did the ac a littlle different I mounted the air handler out side the room to allow more space for the adjust o wings The drain has a float sensor if the condensation drain backs up it shuts down the unit preventing the dry wall from being damaged or wet...For those who wonder what nutes work best I have to say CANNA is still kicking strong solid PH and the plants show no signs of needing anything but a good trim...JACK:cool0019:

Alien Dog, Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk :hunter:The fucking leaf is as big as the 8 gallon bucket I had the flat garden between 600 and 750 ppm the entire 2.5 weeks of veg and the plants really love that range. So here it is im sure we will have to send a few people back to this page LOL.. Cal Mag at 150 ppm then add Cana Aqua Vega A & B Bring your total ppm's to 650 I then Add Roots Excel at 1 ml per gallon and Cannazym at 10 ml per gallon. Super Simple and the pics speak for them self...:pimp:

Here is the Vertical room I have these between 750 and 950 ppm during Veg with 30 x 1000 watts vertical the plants devour the nutes they will eat 300 ppm over night..I will flip this room Monday the plants are 36" . We have White Fire#3, Fire OG , White, So Cal Master Kush, Alien Dog, Big Ups to the Homie Raskal...:cool0019:

I did this last run I started out at 600 and Increased to 1000, But this time rode out the flat garden at 500 to 700 most of the time 600 to 650 and I had even better results and the plants never needed a flush ..Less nutes more water uptake makes the leaves huge last run I had large fan leaves but this run its almost unreal The Chemdog #4 x deep Chunk throws out huge fan leaves at 600 ppm..JACK:party0033:

Im in the process of building a hanging trellis, And the air handler was easy I used a fork lift there is no way I could of built these rooms with out a fork lift..:sick0010:

I went back and looked indeed those are the feed lines in the picture you can see where they go from the rez to the epicenter float This is how le plants get there 200 gallons a day when there boosting hard..:bandit

The first week of flip I keep the Veg nutes at 750 ppm and then at week 2 start the bloom nutes after a 24 hour flush This is because the plant uses the first 7 days of 12/12 to realize it's time to start flowering? Technically it's still in veg, first week of 12/12... I assumeThen start the bloom nutes at 850 ppm and go up every week if the ppm's drop the plants can take more if the PPm's stay the same the plants are being pushed to hard every strain is different. Some can take high PPM's some can't. With The Under Current system less is more..

Im stripping the center of the plants after week 2 I have not done it yet when I do I will show pics and explain what I did.

Hows that Alien Bro? Its our favorite smoke at the shop rite now..Until The White Fire comes through...Jack:cool0019:

You can do it either way I like to let the nutes swing I don't like have the nutes always at the same PPM I tried it and the plants needed a flush way more. When the plants eat 300 ppm I know they need more so If I am at 1000 and they eat 300 I will bring them up to 1100 and so on until they are eating about 50 to 100. I ad A&B daily and cannazym and roots excel weekly I try not to over think it and worry if the plants did not get something. The only thing I have seen them need was calmag and that was an easy fix added a little more and over night they where perfecet again, As far as flush I drain the system and add Just RO water there is always a liitle nutes on the bottom so around 200 ppm...

I use Hanna Meters so 500 scale. As far as the other questions try reading the first page.

I use Frost BOX AC units with in insulated room that is dry walled you can run 15 k and a 5 ton ac as long as your running CO2 and the room is sealed .JACK

The 6 x 600 watts would work I am currently doing 1 k over every 4 plants, I have never used Botanicare. Canna is where its at.

I start from Clone straight from the EZcloner to the Uc system I do have a UC veg system But have not done a full run last time the plants got to big ..

I always start with 150 ppm of Cal Mag what ever that works out to I think 1 tsp per gallon.

I have always dropped temps ambient and water...JACK

Its on post #278 with a Link.. Here is what the clones look like before they go into the Under Current system :muscle

I started a thread on here all about cloning with a turbo cloner it has a lot of good info .. Here it is
I haven't found the need I use 5 turbo cloner 145's or 190 what ever the big one is...

Yes I have a detailed page on my 60 x1000 thread there is every thing I do as far as foliar spray... You'll find the details in the first couple posts

I use the air stones that come with the Under Current and replace them after every run . I upgraded all the air pumps to HI BLOW 200 I'm running 2 for each room the buckets look like a Jacuzzie.. The White Fire #3's are fucking monsters in the vertical room and starting to out shine everything at the moment. JACK

Flat Garden week 2 ...I will take some shots tonight of the vertical room the plants are way bigger this round...These pics where taken rite after I lolipopped everything...JACK:joint:

Its 1/2 square stock welded together the top is concrete grating I welded bolts that the legs screw to it allows me to adjust the scrog up or down, I'm not burning 60 x 1000 if I can't build a scrog set up... Roots clogged one pump pulled 10' of solid roots out of the 3/4" line that connects the pump and its only week 2 of flower...

No I'm doing the Heavy 16 in a couple rooms of COCO if it works out I will give it a try in the UC...

I never measured them I veged them for 2.5 weeks I would guess 2 to 2.5 feet, And I dropped Bud Candy in all my systems it causes way to many problems with PH and will screw things up in RDWC. JACK

BOOYA!!!Here is the Vertical room this room is at week 1 and they are drinking 100 gallons a day ..Started Bumping them up there at 950 ppm:character0029:..JACK

The vert room got 3.5 weeks Veg and the flat room got 2.5....JACK

:joint:
No air stones in the top off rez when the water is fed to the epicenter its gets plenty of bubbels...And a lid on the Rez is a must....All of my Rez's have lids..JACK

Rite now I have 6 Dual Arcs in there and after week 3 I will add 6 more The one plant with 4 dual arcs once again is the biggest of all plants the same thing happened last round...JACK :joint:

I was just talking about this. I have been running Dual arcs and Digi ballast Quantum and never had a dual arc or ballast burn up? I also run a few on my mag ballast and never had a problem. It all dosent make since when your running a MH and HPS in one so what do you set the ballast at ? I don't even bother I just run them...Jack

Rite now there ok I do have one system that's starting to slow a bit but nothing to worry about. I will check the tubes every week from here out until it becomes a solid root mass .... At that point its close to harvest the 3" tubes really help...Big ups Bro Jack...

My temps are 82 to 85 thats surface temp of the leaf read with a lazer pointed heat gun. My 1000 Watt bulbs are any where from 8 to 14 " from the plant, I am running 2 x 5 tons in each room so 30 x 1000 with 120,000 btu. The key is the room must be sealed and insulated with dry wall to have the ac run at full capacity..JACK

Im running the old BIG BUD I still have one of the xxl large bottles left,Im not sure about your defficiancy are you foliar feeding, And im not worried about support I have it covered...

The best reflector out there is the Adjust O Wings as far as non vented goes they are not cheap by any means... I do not know the word cheap :hunter:...JACKNot quote as big or as nice, but well priced here: http://www.accessdiscounts.com/ad50026.html

Who said a 1/4 hp chiller was going to cool a 16 site with cool coils? I was using the 1 hp Eco plus chiller and it was bearly doing the job... If your going to run cool coils you will need a Chill King or an Artica Chiller :thinkingJACK

I will be back need to go polish my crome ...:pimp:Boo Ya...:hunter:

Week 3 in the flat Garden had a little issue with the center row should have it in check in a couple days...The White and the White Fire are crazy frosty for only being week 3 next run I will run these 2 until the wheels fall off:character0029:.. ..JACK

The Vertical room just finishing week 2 ..And Some shots of White Fire #3 and Fire Og these two strains exploded in the vertical room the White fire #3 is 5 ft tall ...:rauch08:

There is no magic potion that will cause any plant to frost up like that. Its all about genetics and these genetics shine like diamonds... Big Ups to Raskal....

Basicly I had one plant that was on the small side and never devolped it ended up getting root rot and 3 more plants next to it got it, I dumped the Rez added H20 and flushed for 24 hrs then added Mycro Stop. On top of that the air pump for that row some how got a crack in the manifold and stopped working it was the perfecet storm. I had 8 moms in soil that I was flowering so I threw them in place and they are monsters.. It was a lesson learned all the other plants in the Under Current systems look great...JACK

Thanks HannaMan..:party0045:

OH ya the Vertical room is going to be 2 plus every plant they are monsters for sure ...And Yes I am running Big Bud and Over Drive I am going to give Hammer Head and Moab a shot and do a side by side ...JACK:rock

You will be abel to sampel them soon enough Bro..:rock

One side all natural , The other one top,Super Crop ,Twist and Bend..All the plants in the vertical room get topped and Twisted and bent...JACK

Thanks Bro:party0045:

About 16"

It depends on my mood Bro.. LOL...:giggle...JACK

Here you go bro Raskals gear will be released at Natures Green Cure in Santa Fe Springs Ca, Some amazing new crosses are on deck.http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/1...246682-og-raskal-genetics-coming-few.htm[/B]l

I will let you know after this run the White Fire's are monsters 6' tall and 4' wide..:rock

See above Bro..JACK

Not to sure Im going to stick to what im doing the problem was only with a few plants and no air pump didin't help the matter..JACK

I dont think I will have to worry about it to much I will give Hydrofungicide a try if the need arizes ever again. How are you using it? and at what dose thanks Dizzle

Its snowing nothing but Fire Son....:hunter: Week 4 first up White Fire #3

Next up Alien ...:dance:cool0019:

Kromes Block Head...:hunter: I have her in a 10 gallon smart Pot Roots Organic soil..:pimp:

White ...:banana1sv6:

I will do a big update tommorow Vertical room is looking stellar and the plants are twice the size of the plants last run ..Finishing week 5 in the flat room going into week 6 The White looks like another 2 weeks and it will be done she is so frosty and finishes in 55 days she is a keeper I will end up taking her longer and let her completly amber up..... I do have to say I am in love with the White Fire # 3 she is so bomb and putting out like no other...JACK

End of week 5 start of week 6 in the flat room...Started Over Drive and will try Cana Boost on a couple of the systems and compare..:joint:

Vert Room Week 4..:clapping

The real deal FIRE OG :character0025:.....She is so greasy and reeks like pure lemon pledge funk....:evilgrin0013:

they are both different and I will run some systems with both Boost and Overdrive and some with just Over Drive to compare. The same way I did the plants in soil with half Hammer Head and Moab and the others Big Bud and Ooze Bloom. I'm always comparing and trying new combos.. So far Big Bud and Over Drive has been the best but that might change now that Boost is in the mix...Jack

Dear Grow Tronix you suck balls FUCK YOU GROWTRONIX!!! I will be putting my tronix gear on ebay or just throwing it away...Keep screening your calls its nice to know I dropped over 4 grand and I cant talk to you on the phone you have big balls telling me I will be charged to talk to some one in technical support...I will give you one more day to return my calls and then I will throw your shit in the trash..JACK:fighting0040: :mad0223: :sign0023: :time :character0110::fighting0087::mad0229:

The issue isint the digital ballast ! First when I bought everything I asked if I was going to need anythin special or extra when I purchased my computer I was told nothing just windows operating system. After buying a new computer and setting it up I was told that I needed an adapter for a 32 bit computer all new computers are 64 bit well after that they told me it was the adapter so after replacing the adapter still not working. So I went out and searched for a new 32 bit computer I bought the floor model and guess what still not working I ran about 5 feet of cabel to test all the sensors and still no luck the sensors won't read. So I finally asked to talk to some one after I'm back and forth and the fucker said I will have to charge to talk to you. I have another 3 k on order that I want to cancel and they will not return my calls... Fuck that... JackMore growtronix excuse for there shit ass product

Fuck it... WEEK 6.... I do know that im liking the CANA BOOST..The plants in the flat garden are starting there flush they finished so fast and the White is done at day 50 so sick....First up is FIRE OG ...She will forever have a place in my garden...I am using 5 CAN 150'S per room and I had to add a second Ozone generator out side the room these bitches stink ...She looks identical to Raskal's Fire pics as it should ...

Next up WHITE FIRE #3 the next run in the vert room will be all WITE FIRE#3...BOO YA...:smiley_joint:

Next up The White this bitch is finished at 50 days....:evilgrin0013:

Next up is Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK Pheno #2 :character0110:

And this fat over weight bitch that puts out like no other ALIEN DOG....:mooning

Krome's Block Head X Leapord Kush

Click back one page to see the Flat Room.:hunter:And some shots of the Vert Room....:smiley_joint: First Up WHITE FIRE#3

Next Up the WHITE....The plants where never taken above 1300 ppm...I kept it super simple and the frost if fucking crazy when you walk out of the room your arms are sticky...:icon_spin:

Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk...:RastaBong:

Thanks Bro I tried the Moab /Hammer Head combo on a few of the soil plants and it really pumped them up:passingjoint:..JACK

Thanks Shady Pm me when your free bro...JACK:big_boss:
Thanks Waayne the White is as Frosty as any plant will ever get...JACK :evilgrin

Thanks Man Lots of hard work ...JACK

Yep same foliar spray and I linked a couple pages back where Raskal will be releasing some of his strains along with some new crosses...JACK:hunter:

LOLI POP LOLI POP OH FUCKIN LOLI POP ....Thats all you get just a shot up the skirt...:hunter:

...I know I will kick my self in the ass for this...:help:

The falt room is on its last few days of flush 5 days at 250 ppm and 48 hrs straight RO and its Harvest time...JACK :banana1sv6: First up Alien ..:hunter:

Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk, White, White Fire..

Add your nutes back.. What ever you where at add 15% to 20 % less..So if you where at 900 Add until you are at 850 You should call Daniel at CCH20 he will school you on where you need to be if your ppm's do not drop they are to high if they drop they are to low. If I am at 1300 ppm I put my top off rez at 500 and it maintains my ppm's...JACK

Start of Week 4 Coco...Fed Heavy 16 and a Teas...:ninja :afroweed:

Top Bottom