Clone drooping after transplant

• Thread starter Squam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Squam

Squam

Hey so I’m new to everything and i recently transplanted 5 of my clones I cut about 3 weeks ago and all have rooted very well. The one the seemed to be the healthiest has started drooping after transplanting from a cup to a 1 gal pot , it was doing great up until I transplanted and I don’t know what I did wrong and I’m stumped looking for an answer/solution to save my lil lady. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Peace and love

Clone drooping after transplant
Clone drooping after transplant 2
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
many here know and can give you real experience, im new but have watched and read a bunch, so i might be no where near on this, but my guess, and i stress it is a guess, is water. i think when you transplanted it you watered it in and that may have packed or smothered the roots. how many days ago? if that is what it is then put something under her so the whole pot can breathe, that will help to get it drier. but, id really wait on one of the real farmers to say, mine is a guess and i have no real basis in experience. (although i had that happen to some squash once)

mostly at this phase the answer is water, too much or too little or ph or ppm, but its a good guess its all about water, lol.

Squam

Squam

How long since you transplanted? It will take a couple days to recover usually when transplanting, at least it did for me.
I transplanted earlier today around 3-4 pm eastern and watered it right after, as Ivstealth ^ mentioned it could be overwatering after transplant but only one has started to droop

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
well thats only a flash of time! she will perk up i bet!

Top Bottom