Clone from 1st grow - ready to harvest?

• Thread starter ziagong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ziagong

ziagong

I am at about 6 weeks I think. i need to start writing this stuff down. First image was taken 1/11 and the second 1/19 (8 days later). Should I plan to harvest next week?
Clone from 1st grow   ready to harvest
Clone from 1st grow   ready to harvest 2

Homesteader

Homesteader

Give it time to ripen. I would assume 3 weeks at least but you could always pick a few buds on the bottom if you need a puff.

ziagong

ziagong

Give it time to ripen. I would assume 3 weeks at least but you could always pick a few buds on the bottom if you need a puff.
TY. I am in no hurry. I don't smoke but grow for my son since he needs this medically, but does not have a lot of money. The brown pestles had me a little worried.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would look at the whole plant with harvest. The fan leaves will start to passing a bit and the bud will swell up as smell gets more pungent. I harvest just in its twilight but some may like it sooner. Nine weeks is usual a good time frame for a hybrid.
sidebar:Your leaves are really green so if you can cut back on the N until harvest, the plant will take some of that backlog it has and smooth out your smoke. If you are baking it, it probably wont matter. Plant looks good though. Your son will be happy with it Im sure

Top Bottom