Clone lighting intensity

• Thread starter Beowuuulf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Hey everyone

I took some cuttings 2 weeks into flower and the roots have taken off, the leaves are dying because They’ve still been in 12/12

Will this light be enough for 12 hours then I move them into the flower tent for better quality light

Clone lighting intensity
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey beo, what's your goal with those clones ? Do you plan on rooting them and continue straight thru into a flower cycle to result in a finished bud harvest
That's what appears to me , in my experience , it's not a good idea , have you done this before , are you short on time ? Would be a better idea to start fresh plants and get em going into a healthy growth then flower ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea , to answer your question ,that light should be ok , but what type of light is it ?

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Just trying to get them to root and veg till I harvest and dry then these will be my next 4

they will get 24hrs light and be put in Dwc later

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey everyone

I took some cuttings 2 weeks into flower and the roots have taken off, the leaves are dying because They’ve still been in 12/12

Will this light be enough for 12 hours then I move them into the flower tent for better quality light
Yes

420trout

420trout

If those clones have roots then they should be capable of more light. 12/12 is not going to get them growing.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

If those clones have roots then they should be capable of more light. 12/12 is not going to get them growing.
thx, i tried it for a bit, seems to only want to bud and die. Im wondering how they will do because they look like RUNTS but the roots are HUGE/ 24/0 now

420trout

420trout

If you are on 12/12 lighting then of course they want to bud. 18/6 lighting and some nitrogen would encourage them to grow.

bigslimdawg79

bigslimdawg79

lighting very low for the first few days after cloning ... then slowly increase

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

I measured the PPFD, its a laughable 40, while my tent gives off 750+, should average out to enough for clones

rmb0513

rmb0513

Just my 2 cents but I take my clones when I trim my girls down for flipping to 12 12
I lost my clones and had to take cuttings of the mother tahy=t was in flower I never got the same results from next couple of grows with that strain and ended up ditching it. It seemed to me (from how fast she was done flowering and the density of the bud) that I lost the first 3 weeks of flower by taking the clones when I did

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Just my 2 cents but I take my clones when I trim my girls down for flipping to 12 12
I lost my clones and had to take cuttings of the mother tahy=t was in flower I never got the same results from next couple of grows with that strain and ended up ditching it. It seemed to me (from how fast she was done flowering and the density of the bud) that I lost the first 3 weeks of flower by taking the clones when I did

this Cloning dwc bucket will be used for flowering clones Since I neglected to get another light.. and will be the end of this genotype.

I agree to take cuts before flower, and in this case, clones after flower turned out not so bad, thank you for telling the experience you had.. I’ll note that for future !

Top Bottom