Clone Problems need help fixin my little guy

• Thread starter BRetnewgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Been having prob with both of my two clones but mother plant is fine with same water and dirt. Both clones seemingly have dif problems, but this ones leafs have been drooping for maybe 2 weeks, so I would hoping it would bounce back since the new growth seemed to be coming in fine. I noticed today the clone seems to have brownish lines forming on the new growth. The fans are still slowly getting lighter but I've already cut back on watering for days and have been keeping the humidity higher. Any advice what could be causing lines and or drooping if it doesnt seem it could pos be over watering? Also, I've been keeping them out of wind and mostly out of direct sun for days when outside. Please help. Cant find seeds so this guys are my only hope!

Clone problems need help fixin my little guy
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Looks overwatered
I've cut back on the watering alot since some one mentioned that when it starting doing this. I guess I'll just not water it at all until it def starts to wilt from it or something.

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

What soil is it in?
It's in a miracle grow type dirt. I recycled it from some pots that didnt end up getting something else planted in them at my house. I mixed in some soil mix with some extra nutrients in if after the plant started drooping. There is clay type dirt where I'm located so I put a small bit of that mixed into the top layer for its mineral content incase it would help with any small nutrient deficiency. My fem that is budding is in the same soil I'm 99% sure and shes doing great. I dont understand what's wrong. I've always had a green thumb and been good with plants but I'm stump on these cuttings because I cant get my hands on any seeds

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks cold and/or wet. Could be a little overfed too.

The soil sounds sub-par also. Always start with quality media that is known to work well for cannabis.

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Looks cold and/or wet. Could be a little overfed too.

The soil sounds sub-par also. Always start with quality media that is known to work well for cannabis.
I've had a few people tell me that so I'm going to cut cut it off completely and see if it starts to jump back. Rly need seeds tho anywhere you recommend?

Top Bottom