Clone starting to flower already?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

I took 2 cuttings about 2 months ago from one of my GG4 plants during I’d say week 3or 4 into flower (monster cropped) placed the cuttings into rock wool aside of my other reg clones kept them with 24hr lighting and I just noticed trichromes and sugar leaves on them 🤷🏻‍♂️ The mother they came from were not auto flower, any reason this could’ve happened? I still don’t understand how they could’ve flowered with 24hrs of light.. she’s only about 3 inches tall so I never would’ve flowered her this small lol.. any suggestions? The original buds fell off now It looks like she’s going at it again.. first time I ever monster cropped is this normal or should I just start over?

Clone starting to flower already
Clone starting to flower already 2
Clone starting to flower already 3
Clone starting to flower already 4
Nugg

Nugg

Looks like a re-veg to me..it'll take a week or two to go back to veg...you should cut clones in rapid growth veg..they will root faster and grow "normal"?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That is normal for clones from a plant in flowering, it had already started the flowering response so it will continue to try and create flowers. It will eventually begin vegatative growth again, just be patient.

Miked1988

Miked1988

Looks like a re-veg to me..it'll take a week or two to go back to veg...you should cut clones in rapid growth veg..they will root faster and grow "normal"?

Ok thanks.. normally I do cutting in veg but I wanted to get some GG4 cuts and the only one I had left was in flower so I just went ahead esp after what everybody talks about with monster cropping but I didn’t think it would take this long I took these cuttings back in November And they haven’t grown an inch not even a centimeter lol all my veg cuts went great only the flowered cuts are taking a while.

Miked1988

Miked1988

That is normal for clones from a plant in flowering, it had already started the flowering response so it will continue to try and create flowers. It will eventually begin vegatative growth again, just be patient.
Ok thanks appreciate it.. yeah what I was concerned about is the trichomes on the leaves I’m like 99% sure their new.. as the only tricchomes they had before were on the top leaves with the premature buds.. now the leaves are all shiney and darker (maybe too much nitrogen or magnesium) but that’s what their mom did during the last weeks of flower.. but yeah thanks again.. how long do they usually take to go back into veg? I did these cuts in November and potted them about a month ago is that normal?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ok thanks appreciate it.. yeah what I was concerned about is the trichomes on the leaves I’m like 99% sure their new.. as the only tricchomes they had before were on the top leaves with the premature buds.. now the leaves are all shiney and darker (maybe too much nitrogen or magnesium) but that’s what their mom did during the last weeks of flower.. but yeah thanks again.. how long do they usually take to go back into veg? I did these cuts in November and potted them about a month ago is that normal?
It is a bit long, but nothing too unusual. Just give them time and a little extra nitrogen, that is all you can really do. They will start to throw regular growth in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom