Clone Troubles

• Thread starter Snowman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snowman420

Hey guys, I got this clone off a mate about 2 weeks ago have gave it a transplant and have started it on a light nutrient schedul since getting it. I’m not sure what it was getting fed before it was given to me dosage wise. Anyways, when I received it, it was looking super healthy, the leaves were a beautiful dark green (had small damage from leaves folding in bag I received it in but that’s no worry) what’s worrying me is since receiving it, it’s gone kinda rapidly down hill, I’m wondering if you guys think this could be to much, or to little nutrients? Cheers

Clone troubles
Clone troubles 2
Clone troubles 3
Clone troubles 4
Clone troubles 5
Clone troubles 6
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nutrient deficiency is what you got.
Give it a good flush with bone meal. Up your P and K in your feeding schedule. She’ll bounce back. There very resilient plants (weed that is).

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nutrient deficiency is what you got.
Give it a good flush with bone meal. Up your P and K in your feeding schedule. She’ll bounce back. There very resilient plants (weed that is).

I have seen you suggest flushing with bone meal before. May I ask why with bone meal?

Reactions: Ina
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Slower uptake with bone meal, less of risk of overdoing it. Also amends the soil with proper balance food macro and micro nutrients. Safest way to flush organically

But no immediate effect I guess?

How long before it is activated and available to the plants?

Just for info I grow a hybrid method with fortified organic type potting soil and water only in veg and then a bottled base nute as needed in flower after the final pots nutes run out. Most of my experience is with this old school grow book method.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter

Just for info I grow a hybrid method with fortified organic type potting soil and water only in veg and then a bottled base nute as needed in flower after the final pots nutes run out. Most of my experience is with this old school grow book method.
Almost immediately but at a manageable rate so plants don’t react badly to it.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter

Old school is best bro I’m all about old school!!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
You can go 16-16-16 half tsp per liter, as stop gap to race up the growth then go back to normal feeding once she is bigger

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Old school is best bro I’m all about old school!!

I’m a relatively new grower with 4.5 years experience growing my own perpetual garden but I have known growers and been in the business since the mid 80’s. Lol. “The business” of supplying harmless but very enjoyable flowers to people who want them.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I’m a relatively new grower with 4.5 years experience growing my own perpetual garden but I have known growers and been in the business since the mid 80’s. Lol. “The business” of supplying harmless but very enjoyable flowers to people who want them.
Amen to that brother

S

Snowman420

Cheers fellas, I’m running all organic (BAC) nutrients, so wont worry about flushing it, just gonna up the dose and let that shiz build up, cheers, I’ll letcha know how she goes

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have seen you suggest flushing with bone meal before. May I ask why with bone meal?

Herculean Harvest by Nectar for the Gods is what he uses I believe. They suggest it on the bottle. That combined with Olympus Up.

Just don’t use it without Olympus Up. Learned that the hard way. I wanted an organic P supplement and that shit made my ph drop substantially. Ahh well. Luckily I knew what the cause was and how to fix it. Lesson learned.

Top Bottom