Clone vs seed (feminized)

• Thread starter Terpeneluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

I'm sure this is an ageold question and I've done a fair amount of research, but I'd like to hear opinions from people on here that have helped me and of who I have crazy respect.

What do you prefer and why? Clone vs. seed.

I managed to take some cuttings from my current grow with success. I have two in girls in flower looking great and cuts from both. Do I do the same thing or expand? Man, seed shopping makes me want to try something new. I read that the seed plants are more vigorous, but I know exactly what I'm getting from the clone. I just don't know.

Is there any difference in potency? I'm sure they'll be healthy as when I did the cuts they were raging.

The explorer in me says blaze a new trail, but the prudent part of me says grow out the cuttings. I could just save a mom and keep her going, but I don't have the space.

Again, I'm all ears....

W

William007

I spent a lot of time thinking about this a well.

Seed selection alone made me go with seeds. Just so many options out there it seems silly to grow the same thing back to back.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes but you can get better at growing a known clone and get better results. Also fun to experiment with them. But i like to grow new seed plants too so I just run both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom