Clones 3 weeks in 2nd time doing clones

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I promise to get a picture later..but curious I have 2 maybe 3 clones that have brown tips/spots on the newest growth sites anyone dealt with this? I have them in the dome still been trying to adjust them a while about ready to take the dome off in a couple days. They are in the small jiffy pellets roots look good on them though.
Edit: came here with hopes that you guys could just tell me that its from water droplets and that'll be fine. lol pretty pls.

kyLman

kyLman

we need pictures before anyone can confirm anything. Can a mechanic diagnose the car without seeing/hearing/smelling it?

kyLman

kyLman

I’d love to be your plant mechanic, provide some more info and pictures 😉

jguit

jguit

Supporter
My guess would be too much humidity if they looked fine when you cut them. If they have roots, they dont need the dome.

The dome should be off completely in less than a weeks time (usually). Fresh air once of twice a days for the first few days. I like my vents open.

2Bad

2Bad

@Ponky @tobh u guys ever see this? I feel like it’s safe but it does look sorta bad I don’t want to keep something bad

Ponky

Ponky

@Ponky @tobh u guys ever see this? I feel like it’s safe but it does look sorta bad I don’t want to keep something bad
Yeah. It happens. Usually the clones die from it. If just the one has it just toss it.

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah. It happens. Usually the clones die from it. If just the one has it just toss it.
It’s like 3 of them, is it contagious? Cus I did 2 per strain and I only have this one left for this strain and I was hoping to keep the one but it is what it is

Ponky

Ponky

It’s like 3 of them, is it contagious? Cus I did 2 per strain and I only have this one left for this strain and I was hoping to keep the one but it is what it is
I've never tried to let them recover. I don't know if they can or not.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey 2 bad , I would not throw that clone out , it's just a bit of leaf rot for whatever reason , probably a bit too much moisture collected during your cloning attempt .
That clone is going to rock out as soon as it gets some fresh air and soil , I'd pinch the rotten leaf off ....
You have two fresh node sites growing healthy leaf ....
It ain't contagious
Do it , watch what happens , get back to me

dire wolf

dire wolf

Keep it ....
What's the worst that can happen ?
Cuz only good is gonna happen 😜

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey 2bad , did you sex those snips before cloning them , the one pic looks suspicious
At the bottom pinched leaves

Top Bottom