Clones? Dealing with black market and legal with no luck?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
This is a rant post but would also like some feedback on your experience. I have been trying to source clones now for about 2 weeks. I’ve tried on here and I’ve tried legal vendors in Michigan with no luck. I didn’t think it would be so hard to try to give someone hundreds of dollars for some quality clones. I’ll contact legal vendors and get a response and a menu and then when I try to order the next day I get no response. This last vendor sent me the menu and I asked some questions about shipping and he responded this morning thru text and now I’m trying to call/text to place my order only to be ghosted once again. I thought this would be so much easier than it has. What are the best ways to source clones from vendors? Is this a common problem? Are most growers lazy unorganized stoners?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Never had much luck buying them from an advertised source. You might be better off if someone refers you
I’ve tried many routes man I could started seeds and grew them out for the past 2 weeks I’m thinking about popping some seeds. I wanted to try out the pheno hunted clones everyone raves about but apparently I can’t give anyone my business no matter how hard I try or no matter how much money I’m spending it doesn’t seem to matter. I’m 2 weeks out from harvest and will be starting from scratch all over again. I got my veg/mother tent all set up with nothing in it.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Or I may just clone my flowering plants and run them again but I wanted to try different genetics

Anthem

Anthem

I’ve tried many routes man I could started seeds and grew them out for the past 2 weeks I’m thinking about popping some seeds. I wanted to try out the pheno hunted clones everyone raves about but apparently I can’t give anyone my business no matter how hard I try or no matter how much money I’m spending it doesn’t seem to matter. I’m 2 weeks out from harvest and will be starting from scratch all over again. I got my veg/mother tent all set up with nothing in it
The clone thing is kind of a trip because people tend to be more cautious. I can only speculate it is because they cost so little.
You could hit up Kaka on here for some.

mancorn

mancorn

This is a rant post but would also like some feedback on your experience. I have been trying to source clones now for about 2 weeks. I’ve tried on here and I’ve tried legal vendors in Michigan with no luck. I didn’t think it would be so hard to try to give someone hundreds of dollars for some quality clones. I’ll contact legal vendors and get a response and a menu and then when I try to order the next day I get no response. This last vendor sent me the menu and I asked some questions about shipping and he responded this morning thru text and now I’m trying to call/text to place my order only to be ghosted once again. I thought this would be so much easier than it has. What are the best ways to source clones from vendors? Is this a common problem? Are most growers lazy unorganized stoners?
Don’t understand how you have no luck from legal vendors. Can’t you just go down to a local dispensary and purchase a clone (or are you trying to get them shipped)?

176DA172 02D3 44B8 BAA0 93489444FCEF

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Don’t understand how you have no luck from legal vendors. Can’t you just go down to a local dispensary and purchase a clone (or are you trying to get them shipped)?

View attachment 1136896
That would be nice but a lot of states dont allow that. Its legal here but you cant grow your own.

Ponky

Ponky

You either have a buddy with a clone house. Or you have seeds and mothers.

Kevuk

Kevuk

Hydro/grow shops usually the best source over here. Obviously they don’t advertise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom