Clones & Eagle20

• Thread starter taztaz30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

taztaz30

hi everyone, this is my first post. I would like some advise. a couple of months ago I set up my first grow, a 4x8 indoor grow tent inside my house. Had a DWC 6 bucket setup . everthing was great led lights, ac, dehumidifier. I purchased some clones since it was my first time I was veging for about 3 1/2 months. plants looked great, then I noticed some PM at that time I didn't know what it was and I basically left it alone . after a while it consumed all the plants. I tried everything, that was recommended(except eagle20) & nothing worked. I then decided to trash everything and start over. well I'm starting of again, and this time I'm going to use eagle20 I obtained new clones this time clones are straight from a cloner just the root hanging and no cube, going to dwc again. my question is do I dunk the clone with root or without, after that do i let it dry or can it go directly on the bucket or I also have an aeroponics cloner that I can let it stay for some time. Any info will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Ok i see you got a few problems going on. first off. Id say your humidity and temps in your room are jacked up. You need to start there. in my experience hot nights and humid nights ( by nights i mean when your lights are off. ) Is going to make you more susceptible to PM. Give me some more info on your temps and humidity in your room with lights on and off and how many fans you got give me a little more info. Lets try to solve your problem instead of looking for a miracle cure in the bottle. tell me about your res and take the temps a few times for me. I would like to know how hot that solution get through out the time that the light is on. Lets hold off dipping clones in eagle for a min. Fish

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

What wentworth said, for sure. I operate under the impression that mold is omnipresent, just don't give it a hospitable environment and you're good.

MeJuana

MeJuana

For now until you can get a controller you need to set your dehumidifier at 60 and your humidifier at 40. You need to control temps both lights on/off. You need at least two fans blowing on 4 or more plants. Ideally you will have 4 fans so that 2 blow at night from a different direction. Your leaves can't look like they are in a hurricane just some airflow across them.

Your bigger problem is PM spores are now present in your grow areas. They don't survive bleach but you really need to clean the rooms extremely well. There may be a fogger type Mildew killer, if so you should do that also before putting the plants back in there.

If you kill all the spores, control your environment and maintain airflow you will not get PM again. If you don't do these things you will probably have bud rot during flower.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
H2O2 will serve you well, as does high pH water, as does isopropyl alcohol, in killing the fruiting bodies. That's all you're really after here in any event--killing the fruiting bodies. Everyone's given you great advice here.

Edited to add: Sulfur burning is what you would do in this scenario to kill any spores present in the growing area.

Top Bottom