For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magellan14

Magellan14

Asked for two, received four very nice clones. Packed nicely and safe for a hot drive back to Denver. (Thankyou)

Impressive clones - seriously.

Very nice to meet you Sir, appreciate the local pickup option!

Mahalos :)
My experience exactly paid for 3 got extra strains, although I did not pickup locally. Trustfall is the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 First cuts got hot and cooked on the way. Rooted on round 2 made it no problem. When he says arrive alive guaranteed he means it and he sure did for me when my snips died a tragic and horrible death the first go around. Thank you Trustfall.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thank you Trustfall order landed safely. Some of the best looking clones i have gotten. I appreciate the extra 3 freebies. you got me a customer for life. YOU ARE AWESOME!
My experience exactly paid for 3 got extra strains, although I did not pickup locally. Trustfall is the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 First cuts got hot and cooked on the way. Rooted on round 2 made it no problem. When he says arrive alive guaranteed he means it and he sure did for me when my snips died a tragic and horrible death the first go around. Thank you Trustfall.
Thank you guys! I appreciate the reviews.🙂

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Damn that 1 looks like fire, I'm going to need that in rotation!!
Going to have a smoke showdown with this one and the triangle grape cake in a couple of weeks! So far the grape cream cake crosses have leaned towards the receiver’s side so I’ve been digging that as it gives more variety then if the male was dominant.

Magellan14

Magellan14

Just realized who this is!😁🌱👊🏻 Can see them getting healthy by the day as they feed!
Did you recognize the CM in the back row? It is double that size already. Yes they are doing amazing. They have dwarfed the seeds I used to be stuck on for a while. Healthiest cuttings I have ever seen. Thank you.

Magellan14

Magellan14

Hey everybody. If you want to try the simple setup I am running that gets me 10 days per water change? Super easy and bullet proof method that I first Used over 34 years ago. These are live systems not to far from fish aquariums they are teaming with live bacteria and the plants especially the roots sure seem to love the setup. Absolutely no soil or organics in the grow medium. Less soil problems.

There are many ways to grow that all work. I choose the 6” netpots like in the pics and still get the above ground growth without packing any soil around so working with the plants is super easy and quick.

If you want to know more please PM me and I will be happy to help.

Sorry Trustfall. Did not mean to hijack your thread.

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey everybody. If you want to try the simple setup I am running that gets me 10 days per water change? Super easy and bullet proof method that I first Used over 34 years ago. These are live systems not to far from fish aquariums they are teaming with live bacteria and the plants especially the roots sure seem to love the setup. Absolutely no soil or organics in the grow medium. Less soil problems.

There are many ways to grow that all work. I choose the 6” netpots like in the pics and still get the above ground growth without packing any soil around so working with the plants is super easy and quick.

If you want to know more please PM me and I will be happy to help.

Sorry Trustfall. Did not mean to hijack your thread.
All good buddy!
Did you recognize the CM in the back row? It is double that size already. Yes they are doing amazing. They have dwarfed the seeds I used to be stuck on for a while. Healthiest cuttings I have ever seen. Thank you.
Had a lot of practice with the cuts lately so things have been getting better and better🤞🏻Faster riots dtronger plants more bountiful harvest!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The better they root the fatter they fruit!!
They really do. For years I struggled with rooting clones, then they struggle to veg and struggle to bloom then crash at the end of flower. Low yields less then desired looks. Making a frustrated grower.
That’s actually why I started offer multiple clones of the same strain for $25 after the first $100 clone.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Trustfall is the man. This is the Cherry Cream Pie I got from him. Rock solid from the rooter to the tooter. Nose is like a wedding cake with a little sweet cherry lingering in the back.
View attachment 1266435View attachment 1266436View attachment 1266437
👌🏻You did that one perfect! Not as known as some of the other cuts but she can hang especially if you want shorter plants.
I like your take on the nose. Some reason my friend had a Las Vegas bubba back in the early teens and it smelt spit like ccp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom