For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
I feel like i have asked before but you ship to canada?

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

What do you sell rooted clones for? I want to train/veg mine rather than get them ready for flower.
Yeah man. I Veg the Triangle Grape Cake for like 5 weeks got 10 clones of her now! Wanna run my first SOG with identicals! She’s a beauty @Trustfall. Structure is just so symmetrical and solid! Flipped her couple ago 🤞

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah man. I Veg the Triangle Grape Cake for like 5 weeks got 10 clones of her now! Wanna run my first SOG with identicals! She’s a beauty @Trustfall. Structure is just so symmetrical and solid! Flipped her couple ago 🤞
I agree and knew it was a champ from before flower the seed. Will have dense triangle buds with grape undertones but not a fruity strain by any means.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Pretty sure you can train/veg rooted clones.
When I said what do you sell rooted clones for I meant for how much versus the bigger clones. I added the other part to explain WHY I wanted them just rooted and not grown out.

R

ritoMox

Got you, bud. my apologies! I tend to get these pesky brain farts more and more these days🤕

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Got you, bud. my apologies! I tend to get these pesky brain farts more and more these days🤕
No worries Bro! It's the internet....I wrote it in a way where I can see how you thought it was meant another way.

R

ritoMox

No worries Bro! It's the internet....I wrote it in a way where I can see how you thought it was meant another way.
No, it was me and my crazy brain. You got mad skillzzzz and I didn't even have the common sense to think about that before commenting. You ROCK, bud👍✌️

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

No, it was me and my crazy brain. You got mad skillzzzz and I didn't even have the common sense to think about that before commenting. You ROCK, bud👍✌️
Still learnin' like the rest of us.....appreciate the compliment!☺️